Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon provides some bulletin board material for the Bills.
https://www.viralhoops.com/michael-jordan-trash-talking-stories/

Cool
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It’s no different than Brady’s “fairly tough defense” thing. If the opponent can possibly find a slight, then they will.

I don’t care though. As long as they cash the checks they write then whatever.
Reply/Quote
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: sbnation-share__13_.0.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon is no Michael Jordan or Larry Bird . Jordan and Bird took no prisoners with their words, but they always backed up every evil word with evil deeds. Miixon, for the most part, is but a dancer and prancer. Let's see the deeds on Mon. , Joe.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Love it. Wish he would have said more.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

A little more bulletin board material. I don't think this is anything crazy, but there were players on this team and fans on this board that got fired up when Brady said the Bengals had a "fairly tough defense". So, if that is all it takes for people to get up in arms, then Mixon is doing it. 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 11:48 AM)KillerGoose Wrote:  

A little more bulletin board material. I don't think this is anything crazy, but there were players on this team and fans on this board that got fired up when Brady said the Bengals had a "fairly tough defense". So, if that is all it takes for people to get up in arms, then Mixon is doing it. 

Interesting he specifically mentions the Ravens duo. I know Patrick Queen has been playing a hell of alot better now that he doesnt have to get everyone lined up but Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds are very good. 

Maybe Mixon is saying the Ravens linebackers are a little more twitched up in space thats is probably true.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I really wish these players would keep their mouths closed and let their performance on the field do the talking. If they must say something they should compliment the opponent and not trash talk them. I hope he can back up his words and have a big game. Nothing wrong with confidence but so many times this kind of talk backfires on them. Justin Reid ring a bell?
Reply/Quote
So tired of Mixon. Average RB at his best. Hey Joe run through an open hole before falling down. Think before you open your mouth since you haven’t proved it for a long time. Please, Perine would had just as good of a performance during the Carolina game. He isn’t worth the $10 million a year. He needs to shut his pie hole and just run straight into a hole instead of dancing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I don't really care that Mixon is running his mouth, because we are AFC champs until further notice and we should beat the Bills at home.

With that being said, he's not Michael Jordan or Larry Bird, and he's not even the Jordan or Bird of this team. It's all good, Burrow can bail out any big mouths this team has. Mixon can guarantee a SB win this year, for all I care.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 11:48 AM)KillerGoose Wrote:  

Uhm if a team needs bulletin material to get fired up to play in game with the top seed on the line... then i feel sorry for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm if a team needs bulletin material to get fired up to play in game with the top seed on the line... then i feel sorry for them.

Cincinnati players got fired up over Brady's comments. I think it is partly their nature. 
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:46 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Cincinnati players got fired up over Brady's comments. I think it is partly their nature. 

doubt it had much effect. When you're playing the game, you'll play the way you play regardless of who said what. 
it's just trash talking points during/after the game is over. 

Things some say to each other on the field is likely much worse than this stuff
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 02:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: doubt it had much effect. When you're playing the game, you'll play the way you play regardless of who said what. 
it's just trash talking points during/after the game is over. 

Things some say to each other on the field is likely much worse than this stuff

I agree, but that wasn’t what we were really discussing originally. I won’t be surprised if the Bills players get fired up over the comments, but I’m skeptical it will have much effect. Just like the Cincinnati instance.
Reply/Quote
If that roles them up they they are pretty weak minded which I don’t think they are.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They get paid millions to play a game and they need comments from others to get fired up for a game?
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 06:47 PM)M.W. Wrote: They get paid millions to play a game and they need comments from others to get fired up for a game?

You realize they're still humans, mostly in their 20s don't you? It's wild how many people fail to grasp simple human psychology. 
Reply/Quote
He should be motivated to back it up. It ain’t work out for Brady or Reid but it may just take a reverse psychological affect on Mixon.

We can only hope.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Just a glance at the first page of Jungle Noise at the moment and we have this thread where we wonder if Mixon disrespecting the Bills is going to motivate them, and two threads where disrespect headed towards the Bengals has us anticipating the Bengals responding by going nuclear to stick it to the haters.

Fandom is quite the drug...I'm high as hell now.
Reply/Quote