Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(10-25-2019, 09:57 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I bet he thinks Baker Mayfield will be in the running for Offensive MVP. Ninja

Given his stats maybe Defensive MVP.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:01 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Given his stats maybe Defensive MVP.

Well, he has caused more INT than any defensive player to date.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: fXORYy1.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I wonder if Finley is licking his scrote? I imagine he's pretty excited to finely begin ruining his career.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 01:58 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I wonder if Finley is licking his scrote? I imagine he's pretty excited to finely begin ruining his carrier.

A carrier is a large ship, ya freaking n00b.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A carrier is a large ship, ya freaking n00b.

Bite my taint....I multitask and this board is on the bottom of the list ya freaking knob.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bite my taint....I multitask and this board is on the bottom of the list ya freaking knob.

On the list of utter krap that has been typed here, that ranks just below Carson > Ben. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: On the list of utter krap that has been typed here, that ranks just below Carson > Ben. 

That makes complete sense coming from someone who has nearly 10,000 posts..... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That makes complete sense coming from someone who has nearly 10,000 posts..... Mellow

Are you saying a carrier in message board posting is not a good thing?  Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you saying a carrier in message board posting is not a good thing?  Cool

I'm saying you should stop making this all about you and get back to the subject at hand.  How are Mixon's Licked Chops?  I hear they are a Cincinnati delicacy. Right up there with Andy's Red Rocket Sauce.  I bet Brad puts Andy's red Rocket Sauce on His Mixon's Licked Chops.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm saying you should stop making this all about you and get back to the subject at hand.  How are Mixon's Licked Chops?  I hear they are a Cincinnati delicacy. Right up there with Andy's Red Rocket Sauce.  I bet Brad puts Andy's red Rocket Sauce on His Mixon's Licked Chops.

If you lick chops too much, they get chapped. And as for Andy's Red Rocket Sauce, i think i saw that on the menu at Red Robin the other day, so it must not be too bad. 

And don't you EVER try and tell me not to make it about me. Rant

Reply/Quote
How many chops would a Mixon lick,
if a Mixon could lick Chops?
A Mixon would lick as many chops,
as a Mixon could lick, if a Mixon could lick chops.

Reply/Quote
Important Musings

by

SteelCitySouth Giving Handys

I bet Brad knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of Mixon's chop-pop.

Reply/Quote