Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
Let me break it down for you low IQ homer fans:

Rankings of best running backs in the North division, of which Backer is the Emperor of:

1) Kareem Abdul Hunt
2) Nickolas Chubb
3) jimmy Conner
4) Joe I'm not a crook Mixon
5) Baltimore = none
Reply/Quote
Oh, and another thing. After KC gets rid of Twivek the child beater Hill and we pick him up, we will have the greatest wide receiver group in the history of the NFL. We already have the best in the NFL as of now. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 06:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: the-point-gif-5.gif]
I wasn’t necessarily arguing that it was a good pick.  Try reading my post again and see if you can figure it out.  

Also, it’s ‘exception’.  And, between busts and sleepers, there’s way more than one of them in the history of the draft.  You put waaay too much faith in projections.  
You were saying that you can't judge a pick right away, like that somehow makes it ok that they they picked him early, even though now you're saying that you didn't mean that.

They could have used the pick on someone with a much, much higher probability to be successful.
(04-27-2019, 08:01 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: **exception**

You love to see Steelers fans resort to spelling smack when you they realize that they have nothing of logic to argue.

You love it even more when they can't read well enough to know that one of them pointed already pointed it out in the previous post!

(It was late and I had been drinking, so I'm not real worried that I had a brain fade  ThumbsUp)
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:14 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Let me break it down for you low IQ homer fans:

Rankings of best running backs in the North division, of which Backer is the Emperor of:

1)  Kareem Abdul Hunt
2)  Nickolas Chubb
3)  jimmy Conner
4)  Joe I'm not a crook Mixon
5)  Baltimore =  none

Baker will finish the season with lower yards than Conner and Mixon because he'll be suspended half the year. As soon as his contract is up, he'll be begging to get away from Cleveland and that paper champion mess team.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:14 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Let me break it down for you low IQ homer fans:

1)  Kareem Abdul Hunt
2)  Nickolas Chubb
3)  jimmy Conner
5)  Baltimore =  none

Spells his own guy's name wrong in the same post he's calling out other teams fan's IQ.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

1)  Kareem Abdul Hunt
2)  Nickolas Chubb
3)  jimmy Conner
5)  Baltimore =  none

I want you in my fantasy football league
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 12:13 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I want you in my fantasy football league

Lol, he'd probably take Hunt with his first pick. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:32 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nice pick with your 52nd overall pick to reach for TE Drew Sample who they rated as a 4th round pick.  ThumbsUp

He'll be trucking Devin Bush soon enough.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:18 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Oh, and another thing. After KC gets rid of Twivek the child beater Hill and we pick him up, we will have the greatest wide receiver group in the history of the NFL. We already have the best in the NFL as of now. ThumbsUp

Careful what you wish for... That piece of filth has a history of beating lil kids like you.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

2)  Nickolas Chubb

Lol, the guy is named after a half hard-on. Maybe Baker can be his fluffer and get him full aroused before Kunt comes off of suspension. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 01:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, he'd probably take Hunt with his first pick. 

With that Chubb he has for Mayfield, you know he'd take him in the second too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You love to see Steelers fans resort to spelling smack when you they realize that they have nothing of logic to argue.

You love it even more when they can't read well enough to know that one of them pointed already pointed it out in the previous post!

(It was late and I had been drinking, so I'm not real worried that I had a brain fade  ThumbsUp)

Your life is one big brain fade. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:18 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Oh, and another thing. After KC gets rid of Twivek the child beater Hill and we pick him up, we will have the greatest wide receiver group in the history of the NFL. We already have the best in the NFL as of now.  ThumbsUp

You have to go all the way back to the last time that the Clowns were relevant to find a team that had "the greatest wide receiver group" that won a Super Bowl. And we don't mention that around here because it's too painful for Bengals fans to remember. 

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You were saying that you can't judge a pick right away, like that somehow makes it ok that they they picked him early, even though now you're saying that you didn't mean that.

I’m saying that you can’t judge a pick right away.  And that’s all I’m saying.  Whatever you read into it is what you read into it and not something that I actually said.  I don’t know why you always fail to understand that point, but I'm past the point of being surprised by your inability to distinguish your suspicions from fact.    

(04-27-2019, 08:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: They could have used the pick on someone with a much, much higher probability to be successful.

Perhaps, but the Steelers have a pretty good track record under Tomlin of picking WRs.  Until there's some actual evidence that the was a bad pick, I'm not going to worry that a guy who makes drunken posts at 3am disagrees with their judgment.

(04-27-2019, 08:58 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You love to see Steelers fans resort to spelling smack when you they realize that they have nothing of logic to argue.

I love how you act like your mistake is such a small thing but you still feel the need to explain it anyway.  LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 02:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’m saying that you can’t judge a pick right away.  And that’s all I’m saying.  Whatever you read into it is what you read into it and not something that I actually said.  I don’t know why you always fail to understand that point, but I'm past the point of being surprised by your inability to distinguish your suspicions from fact.    
It's not suspicion!  It's fact that you're using that as a reason to justify the reach!

How do you not understand logic?!

He might end up being good, but he could have been had much later, which makes it a wasted pick!

Do I need to break out the crayons so that you can understand this?

(04-27-2019, 02:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Perhaps, but the Steelers have a pretty good track record under Tomlin of picking WRs.  Until there's some actual evidence that the was a bad pick, I'm not going to worry that a guy who makes drunken posts at 3am disagrees with their judgment.

The evidence is that it was a reach and wasted pick that could have been used on someone else!

How are you not getting that?!

(04-27-2019, 02:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I love how you act like your mistake is such a small thing but you still feel the need to explain it anyway.  LOL

One sentence is going out of my way to explain it?  

Hilarious

Like I keep saying, Steelers fans!

Hilarious

I felt the need to offer the ONE SENTENCE because, otherwise, you'll all hang on to it and act like you're the smartest posters alive!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 12:13 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I want you in my fantasy football league

He's already in his own fantasy land.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not suspicion!  It's fact that you're using that as a reason to justify the reach!

How do you not understand logic?!

I wasn't trying to justify anything because I haven't fomulated an opinion on the pick as you have. And yes, it is your opinion that it is a reach. Many have failed to explain to you the difference between fact and opinion, so I'm not going to waste my time trying today.

(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He might end up being good, but he could have been had much later, which makes it a wasted pick!

You assume that he could have been had later, but who's to say that another team didn't see in him what the Steelers did? Unless you have an inside source on EVERY team, that's an assumption, not fact. But if you can't understand the difference between fact and opinion, there's no way you're going to comprehend this.

(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do I need to break out the crayons so that you can understand this?

I have already explained to you once before that crayons were created to accommodate the simplicity of the artist, not the audience. They don't publish children's books in crayon, but they do give them to toddlers so they can express themselves. It's the person that needs to use the crayons that's the child. Every time you attempt that insult you smack yourself.

(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The evidence is that it was a reach and wasted pick that could have been used on someone else!

How are you not getting that?!

See above.

(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: One sentence is going out of my way to explain it?  

Hilarious

Like I keep saying, Steelers fans!

Hilarious

I never said you went out of your way. I said you felt the need to do it. You had the perfect response for an accusation I didn't make. But, this is your M.O., isn't it? You imagine the worst in the other guy, then gloat over how superior your imagination makes you feel.

(04-27-2019, 03:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I felt the need to offer the ONE SENTENCE because, otherwise, you'll all hang on to it and act like you're the smartest posters alive!

Why would I feel that way because I know how to use the right words?  That's a pretty low bar for feeling like the smartest alive.  But, if it's your bar, then to each their own, I guess.  
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I wasn't trying to justify anything because I haven't fomulated an opinion on the pick as you have.  And yes, it is your opinion that it is a reach.  Many have failed to explain to you the difference between fact and opinion, so I'm not going to waste my time trying today.  

You assume that he could have been had later, but who's to say that another team didn't see in him what the Steelers did?  Unless you have an inside source on EVERY team, that's an assumption, not fact.  But if you can't understand the difference between fact and opinion, there's no way you're going to comprehend this.  

I have already explained to you once before that crayons were created to accommodate the simplicity of the artist, not the audience.  They don't publish children's books in crayon, but they do give them to toddlers so they can express themselves.  It's the person that needs to use the crayons that's the child.  Every time you attempt that insult you smack yourself.  

See above.  

I never said you went out of your way.  I said you felt the need to do it. You had the perfect response for an accusation I didn't make.  But, this is your M.O., isn't it?  You imagine the worst in the other guy, then gloat over how superior your imagination makes you feel.  

Why would I feel that way because I know how to use the right words?  That's a pretty low bar for feeling like the smartest alive.  But, if it's your bar, then to each their own, I guess.  

Ok, so every expert that has launched opinions on reaches over the years, and there have been thousands, not just in the NFL, is wrong?

That's pretty much what you're saying.  Everyone thinks this is a reach, but somehow it's not because it's the Steelers?

Oh, wait, that's right, you "don't know yet."

Rolleyes

Why would anyone grade draft picks, and why would anyone read them, if they mean nothing?

He might turn out to be a steal, but, as of now, it's obvious that it was a stupid and wasted pick.

By the way, the crayons are to draw you pictures with pretty colors so you can understand since you obviously aren't understanding words.

Didn't think I'd have to explain that, but, once again, I overestimate Steelers fans.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok, so every expert that has launched opinions on reaches over the years, and there have been thousands, not just in the NFL, is wrong?

That's pretty much what you're saying.  Everyone thinks this is a reach, but somehow it's not because it's the Steelers?

Oh, wait, that's right, you "don't know yet."

Rolleyes

Why would anyone grade draft picks, and why would anyone read them, if they mean nothing?

He might turn out to be a steal, but, as of now, it's obvious that it was a stupid and wasted pick.

By the way, the crayons are to draw you pictures with pretty colors so you can understand since you obviously aren't understanding words.

Didn't think I'd have to explain that, but, once again, I overestimate Steelers fans.

I’m not saying they’re wrong. I’m saying the jury is still out. The two are not the same thing. I’m not limited to black and white thinking like you seem to be. I’m willing to live in the gray until there’s more evidence.

As for why I think people analyze the draft: Media ‘experts’ do it for an audience, which means their main goal is ratings. Coaches and GMs do it to build real teams.

Until proven otherwise, I’ll give the benefit of the doubt to the guys who do it for real, not the guys who do it for ratings. Could they be wrong? Sure. They often are. But they know their own teams better than the media does. I mean, seriously: Do you actually think that Bill Belichick asks Mel Kiper for draft advice? LOL

And again, children’s books are not typically illustrated using crayons. A preschooler’s art is. But keep doubling down. It’s cute.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 01:29 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You have to go all the way back to the last time that the Clowns were relevant to find a team that had "the greatest wide receiver group" that won a Super Bowl. And we don't mention that around here because it's too painful for Bengals fans to remember. 

Thats just it the Browns were relevant at one time and dominated the league like they will again. The Bungals were never relevant and never will be with the QB they have. I know it, you know it and all the bungaloid fans know it but they will pretend they are on the right track. I'll play along.
Reply/Quote