Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(04-27-2019, 09:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Baker will finish the season with lower yards than Conner and Mixon because he'll be suspended half the year. As soon as his contract is up, he'll be begging to get away from Cleveland and that paper champion mess team.

Your post, to quote Chuck Manson, "no sense makes sense". Anyway, Both you Stooler and Bungaloid faithful know deep down the storm that is about to take over the AFC North. A new day has dawned. Be fearful my fellow football fans, be very fearful.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Thats just it the Browns were relevant at one time and dominated the league like they will again. The Bungals were never relevant and never will be with the QB they have. I know it, you know it and all the bungaloid fans know it but they will pretend they are on the right track. I'll play along.

The Bengals went to two Super Bowls in the last fifty years.  The best the Browns have done in that same period is two AFC title games.  It's not exactly a clash of the Titans, but I think it's pretty clear that Super Bowl appearances beat AFCCG appearances.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your post, to quote Chuck Manson, "no sense makes sense". Anyway, Both you Stooler and Bungaloid faithful know deep down the storm that is about to take over the AFC North. A new day has dawned. Be fearful my fellow football fans, be very fearful.

I really am going to miss you and the entertainment you bring once reality sets in and you go silent.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your post, to quote Chuck Manson, "no sense makes sense". Anyway, Both you Stooler and Bungaloid faithful know deep down the storm that is about to take over the AFC North. A new day has dawned. Be fearful my fellow football fans, be very fearful.

I meant Hunt, not Baker.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Thats just it the Browns were relevant at one time and dominated the league like they will again. The Bungals were never relevant and never will be with the QB they have. I know it, you know it and all the bungaloid fans know it but they will pretend they are on the right track. I'll play along.

The only "league" that they dominated wasn't the NFL, it was the AAFC, and that was 70 years ago. Your grandparents were just sperm cells in your great-grandfathers nut sack at that time. Think about that for a second......
Reply/Quote

And as has already been noted elsewhere, the direct descendants of those teams that "dominated" are now the Baltimore Ravens. It's THEIR history. What you cheer for is just a pity fu*k that the NFL gave you sorry-ass Clevelanders because they felt bad for you. 
Reply/Quote

You spelled Beaker wrong in your screen name.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 10:42 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And as has already been noted elsewhere, the direct descendants of those teams that "dominated" are now the Baltimore Ravens. It's THEIR history. What you cheer for is just a pity fu*k that the NFL gave you sorry-ass Clevelanders because they felt bad for you. 

The Browns 2.0 try to bask in the glory of a team that actually said F*%$ you Cleveland we are out of here when they should have said take your sorry aszzes out of our town we don't need you or your legacy. The Browns went to Balt and changed their name and the color of their uniforms. Same team, same FO, and same tradition. I guess In Cleveland you can buy a Ford and then paint it and it become a Chevy. Morons , total morons.   Btw the team they root for is the named after the Owners of the Bengals so I guess both franchises chant GO Browns but us Bengals fans say it in a whole different way.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 11:07 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote:  both franchises chant GO Browns but us Bengals fans say it in a whole different way.

Most of the time our fans chant "Go Browns" it is in relation to MB and his family selling the team and leaving.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I really am going to miss you and the entertainment you bring once reality sets in and you go silent.  

I was just thinking the same thing. He'll disappear just like the Browns chances once the season starts.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2019, 10:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It was a reach, but it could pay off and it looks like he could be a steal.

So many contradictions in one sentence. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:36 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Anyway, Both you Stooler and Bungaloid faithful know deep down the storm that is about to take over the AFC North. A new day has dawned. Be fearful my fellow football fans, be very fearful.

Storm? What storm are we afraid of? The drizzle that will equal the stains going 6-8 or the real stuff we’ve been experiencing for the last month that has kept my property flooded?

Storm? Lolololololol. Now that’s hilarious.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 05:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So many contradictions in one sentence. 

It looks like contradictions, but anyone with any reading comprehension or that looked at the context would understand that they're not contradictions.

By the way, I'm pretty sure it only appears to be two, but that qualifies as "so many"?

It was a reach to pick him that early because he could have been had later, but we knew that we needed to pick other players where he would have been picked and likely couldn't find a trade partner, so we had to take him.

However, it could pay off big because he looks like he could be a sleeper and exactly what we need.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It looks like contradictions, but anyone with any reading comprehension or that looked at the context would understand that they're not contradictions.

By the way, I'm pretty sure it only appears to be two, but that qualifies as "so many"?

It was a reach to pick him that early because he could have been had later, but we knew that we needed to pick other players where he would have been picked and likely couldn't find a trade partner, so we had to take him.

However, it could pay off big because he looks like he could be a sleeper and exactly what we need.

I agree: it isn't necessarily a contradiction. 

But it is most definitely this.  
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 11:49 AM)Beaker Wrote: Spells his own guy's name wrong in the same post he's calling out other teams fan's IQ.  Hilarious

Backer is the best in the diversion.  
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It looks like contradictions, but anyone with any reading comprehension or that looked at the context would understand that they're not contradictions.

I mean the same could be said for the Steelers taking Bush  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did the Steelers draft a small woman for him to put in the hospital?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2019, 09:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did the Steelers draft a small woman for him to put in the hospital?

He will probably never be able to beat Ray's history of being an accomplice to murder.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2019, 09:41 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: He will probably never be able to beat Ray's history of being an accomplice to murder.

Man, Ray hasn't been on the team in 6 years, bro. You guys drafted this trashcan knowing he beat the shit out of a woman after signing that other garbage human Pacman.  

Nice try, though. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2019, 10:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Man, Ray hasn't been on the team in 6 years, bro. You guys drafted this trashcan knowing he beat the shit out of a woman after signing that other garbage human Pacman.  

Nice try, though. 

1 Ray Lewis jokes never get old.............  just like the two people he killed  ThumbsUp

2 I still think it's hilarious that you bash us for picking up a guy that did something horrible while young in college, but defended your team keeping a woman beater and continuing to support said team (they didn't cut him until the public outcry became a PR nightmare, and that's the ONLY reason they cut him).

If you have no moral objections to doing that, then more power to you  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote