Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-07-2019, 08:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When it comes to things like that, I do have a photographic memory, especially when Pat's versions of what happened make no sense.  

Also, you bash that, but you and Jason are ok with Pat always making what Mixon did a thing even though it was 5 years ago?  Hilarious.

I'm not ok with anything... What Joe Mixon did was wrong. I don't care if it was 5 minutes ago or 5 years ago he knows better. Do I think he should be crucified by it? No, but he's no better than Ray Rice because he was younger, and not engaged to that girl.

I don't know Joe Mixon, and we all do stupid shit in our youth... I get that. I like him as a player, but what he did is no different than what Rice did. Both of them could probably drop a majority of grown men with the punches they landed on the faces of those 120-140 lb women.

I cheer for him just like you do, but I don't excuse him in the least. Having a daughter makes me think even less of anyone that does something like that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 07:28 PM)jason Wrote: I can't believe Ray Rice is still a thing. I know I personally can't remember what anyone said on here a week ago... What's it been? Six years since he's been outta the league?

Ball Patty commented how Bengals were basically douche bags while being fans of Mixon so I referenced Ravens fans have supported worse than an 18 year old who made a mistake he has paid dearly for. Why do you deem it necessary to defend other teams fans and bash the fans of your so called team. On another post you call me out over Shazier when that POS speared Gio and them injured himself. That teams player also broke Hubers jaw and celebrated . Their fans had hundreds of posts saying "He should have kept his head on a swivel". It almost sounds like you are a troll instead of a Bengals fan. 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:32 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ball Patty commented how Bengals were basically douche bags while being fans of Mixon so I referenced Ravens fans have supported worse than an 18 year old who made a mistake he has paid dearly for. Why do you deem it necessary to defend other teams fans and bash the fans of your so called team. On another post you call me out over Shazier when that POS speared Gio and them injured himself. That teams player also broke Hubers jaw and celebrated . Their fans had hundreds of posts saying "He should have kept his head on a swivel". It almost sounds like you are a troll instead of a Bengals fan. 

I think you missed his point. LOL
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your ramblings are increasingly incoherent, Brad. I feel bad that you've committed yourself to repeating this lie about me as some sort of odd vendetta. You seriously need to seek help for the psychosis.

I fear continuing to try to help you see reason and the truth is only hurting you at this point. Good bye, Brad. Despite your lies and hatred, I honestly want the best for you. 

I don’t think he’s trying to lie though. I think he really believes it. Once he gets an idea in his head about someone, it becomes gospel to him. He seems literally incapable of assimilating information that does not support his conclusions. Instead, he restructures his entire perception of reality to fit what he has already decided to believe. It’s really quite fascinating...
Reply/Quote
Some of you guys are too hard of guys like Mixon. Beating on women might of been the way he was brought up. He might of seen his dad do all the time. Its not really his fault. Just like Mike Vick , the great Stooler QB. thought dog fighting and killing dogs was normal. It was how he was brought up. I majored in Psychology in college.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some of you guys are too hard of guys like Mixon. Beating on women might of been the way he was brought up. He might of seen his dad do all the time. Its not really his fault. Just like Mike Vick , the great Stooler QB. thought dog fighting and killing dogs was normal. It was how he was brought up. I majored in Psychology in college.

This is a perfect demonstration that 'majoring' and 'graduating' are two different things.

Nonetheless, thanks for getting us back on topic.  The guy who started the thread seems to have forgotten why he did.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some of you guys are too hard of guys like Mixon. Beating on women might of been the way he was brought up. He might of seen his dad do all the time. Its not really his fault. Just like Mike Vick , the great Stooler QB. thought dog fighting and killing dogs was normal. It was how he was brought up. I majored in Psychology in college.

I understand that someone who is backing the team that jumped on Kareem Hunt would take this position, but no. They deserve the condemnation. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:32 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Ball Patty commented how Bengals were basically douche bags while being fans of Mixon so I referenced Ravens fans have supported worse than an 18 year old who made a mistake he has paid dearly for. Why do you deem it necessary to defend other teams fans and bash the fans of your so called team. On another post you call me out over Shazier when that POS speared Gio and them injured himself. That teams player also broke Hubers jaw and celebrated . Their fans had hundreds of posts saying "He should have kept his head on a swivel". It almost sounds like you are a troll instead of a Bengals fan. 

I smack the individual fans here who defend and justify the actions of Pacman and Mixon. Seeing how I never supported Rice after the news broke of his assault, bringing him up doesn't achieve anything. 

I'm going to give you a lesson in decency: Just because other people are shitty and a player for your team is shitty, doesn't mean you need to be shitty. 

I do not support any player who engages in violence against women, whether they're on my team or not. The fact that some fans of my team or other teams do doesn't make it ok for me to. 

Reply/Quote

Great Stooler QB? The same guy that only started 3 games for Pittsburgh? Oh yeah given your team's relationship with QB's over the last 20 years, I guess a Quarterback starting a whole 3 games would make him great in your eyes. If he would have started 10 more games, I guess you'd call him the Steelers Emperor.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 09:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your ramblings are increasingly incoherent, Brad. I feel bad that you've committed yourself to repeating this lie about me as some sort of odd vendetta. You seriously need to seek help for the psychosis.

I fear continuing to try to help you see reason and the truth is only hurting you at this point. Good bye, Brad. Despite your lies and hatred, I honestly want the best for you. 

More personal attacks and more avoiding answering for what you did.

Typical.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 08:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I smack the individual fans here who defend and justify the actions of Pacman and Mixon. Seeing how I never supported Rice after the news broke of his assault, bringing him up doesn't achieve anything. 

I'm going to give you a lesson in decency: Just because other people are shitty and a player for your team is shitty, doesn't mean you need to be shitty. 

I do not support any player who engages in violence against women, whether they're on my team or not. The fact that some fans of my team or other teams do doesn't make it ok for me to. 

But its OK for Ball Patty to be shitty any time he pleases? You and others want to excuse your players transgressions but Mixon was 18 and this happened five years ago. While its not really an excuse the woman attacked him and he reacted. He missed the whole 2014 season and it cost him dearly when his draft stock dropped. What exactly would you see as retribution, a pound of flesh. If he was a Raven it wouldn't matter. He would be your god like your murder. He was charged with murder whether you will admit it or not. Two people are dead and there were three men involved and one of them was Ray Lewis.  If he hadn't been a celebrity he would still be wearing stripes. Like I said before "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks".
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 05:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: More personal attacks and more avoiding answering for what you did.

Typical.

He’s not wrong. Just the fact that you get so worked up over such a trivial thing is a red flag ... many people have suggested that you just let it go over the years, but you refuse to do so, derailing many of your own threads in the process.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 05:44 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: But its OK for Ball Patty to be shitty any time he pleases? You and others want to excuse your players transgressions but Mixon was 18 and this happened five years ago. While its not really an excuse the woman attacked him and he reacted. He missed the whole 2014 season and it cost him dearly when his draft stock dropped. What exactly would you see as retribution, a pound of flesh. If he was a Raven it wouldn't matter. He would be your god like your murder. He was charged with murder whether you will admit it or not. Two people are dead and there were three men involved and one of them was Ray Lewis.  If he hadn't been a celebrity he would still be wearing stripes. Like I said before "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks".
Not to mention that he was bawling crying in his public apology.  Did you ever see Ray Rice or Ben that emotionally destroyed for what they did to women?  The fact that he was 18 and still that emotional shows that he was remorseful even though he was just a young man reacting to being attacked.
(05-08-2019, 08:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He’s not wrong.  Just the fact that you get so worked up over such a trivial thing is a red flag ... many people have suggested that you just let it go over the years, but you refuse to do so, derailing many of your own threads in the process.

He's very wrong and it's ironic that you accuse me of that when he's the one that continuously brings up Mixon's faults and PacMan's who isn't even a Bengal anymore.  He tries to defend his actions and thinks that if he condemns other player's wrongs it will absolve him of defending Rice.

Like it's said above, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and it proves ever so true with Pat.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 10:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not to mention that he was bawling crying in his public apology.  Did you ever see Ray Rice or Ben that emotionally destroyed for what they did to women?  The fact that he was 18 and still that emotional shows that he was remorseful even though he was just a young man reacting to being attacked.

He's very wrong and it's ironic that you accuse me of that when he's the one that continuously brings up Mixon's faults and PacMan's who isn't even a Bengal anymore.  He tries to defend his actions and thinks that if he condemns other player's wrongs it will absolve him of defending Rice.

Like it's said above, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, and it proves ever so true with Pat.

So, it's his fault for getting you to bring up Rice by not bringing up Rice?

You are not obligated to bring up Rice every time he brings up the conduct of the Bengals. You are not the double standard police. You always have the option of agreeing to disagree ... and move on. You know, like an adult.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 05:44 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: But its OK for Ball Patty to be shitty any time he pleases? You and others want to excuse your players transgressions but Mixon was 18 and this happened five years ago. While its not really an excuse the woman attacked him and he reacted. He missed the whole 2014 season and it cost him dearly when his draft stock dropped. What exactly would you see as retribution, a pound of flesh. If he was a Raven it wouldn't matter. He would be your god like your murder. He was charged with murder whether you will admit it or not. Two people are dead and there were three men involved and one of them was Ray Lewis.  If he hadn't been a celebrity he would still be wearing stripes. Like I said before "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks".

Hey... I get part of what you're saying. You can't judge someone by their worst moment. We ALL have them. Unfortunately for Mixon, it was caught on camera. But you can't get into this whole she did this and that... Walk away big dog. I don't know nor care about the details of what I'm seeing in that video. She isn't behaving like a lady at a certain point, but it doesn't excuse it... Not even a little bit. Hell, he walks up to her in the video.

I don't know you from Adam, but I'm gonna make the assumption that you don't have a daughter. We're in the same team, but I'll say this... Joe Mixon was dead wrong, Ray Rice dead wrong, Greg Hardy dead wrong, Chad dead wrong, Pacman dead wrong, and Tyreek Hill is barely a human being.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

You should get a refund...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: Hey... I get part of what you're saying. You can't judge someone by their worst moment. We ALL have them. Unfortunately  for Mixon, it was caught on camera. But you can't get into this whole she did this and that... Walk away big dog. I don't know nor care about the details of what I'm seeing in that video. She isn't behaving like a lady at a certain point, but it doesn't excuse it... Not even a little bit. Hell, he walks up to her in the video.

I don't know you from Adam, but I'm gonna make the assumption that you don't have a daughter. We're in the same team, but I'll say this... Joe Mixon was dead wrong, Ray Rice dead wrong, Greg Hardy dead wrong, Chad dead wrong, Pacman dead wrong, and Tyreek Hill is barely a human being.
So a woman initiates contact and throat punches you and you react and have your life change forever because of it isn't enough ? I never said he was right for what he did but I would not punish him forever. But like I stated before you always seem to side with the fans of other teams. It must be nice to be so perfect in your life you can judge others and deny them forgiveness. You assume I have no daughter ,well I am assuming you don't have any heart. I assume you and Ball Patty and others like you like to think you are better than others that have made mistakes. By typing words does it make you feel superior when in reality you are not?
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: Hey... I get part of what you're saying. You can't judge someone by their worst moment. We ALL have them. Unfortunately  for Mixon, it was caught on camera. But you can't get into this whole she did this and that... Walk away big dog. I don't know nor care about the details of what I'm seeing in that video. She isn't behaving like a lady at a certain point, but it doesn't excuse it... Not even a little bit. Hell, he walks up to her in the video.

So a woman initiates contact and throat punches you and you react and have your life change forever because of it isn't enough ? I never said he was right for what he did but I would not punish him forever. But like I stated before you always seem to side with the fans of other teams. It must be nice to be so perfect in your life you can judge others and deny them forgiveness. You assume I have no daughter ,well I am assuming you don't have any heart. I assume you and Ball Patty and others like you like to think you are better than others that have made mistakes. By typing words does it make you feel superior when in reality you are not?
Reply/Quote

Whose transgressions did I excuse?

Also, stop trying to justify Mixon's actions, you sound like a dirtbag. 

You have missed the point of my post and my lesson for you. Good luck navigating life with your broken moral compass. 

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 11:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, it's his fault for getting you to bring up Rice by not bringing up Rice?  

You are not obligated to bring up Rice every time he brings up the conduct of the Bengals.  You are not the double standard police.  You always have the option of agreeing to disagree ... and move on.  You know, like an adult.

Rice's  offense happened the same year that Mixon's happened. You and Ball Patty want to act like it happened yesterday but want to ignore things your players have done. I for one am sick of fans from other teams posting pure crap about the integrity if Bengals fans. If the fans of the AFCN only want to cheer for perfect players we all need to cheer for the Saints.
Reply/Quote