Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-09-2019, 07:34 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So a woman initiates contact and throat punches you and you react and have your life change forever because of it isn't enough ? I never said he was right for what he did but I would not punish him forever. But like I stated before you always seem to side with the fans of other teams. It must be nice to be so perfect in your life you can judge others and deny them forgiveness. You assume I have no daughter ,well I am assuming you don't have any heart. I assume you and Ball Patty and others like you like to think you are better than others that have made mistakes. By typing words does it make you feel superior when in reality you are not?

She didn't throat punch him. A shove doesn't warrant him breaking multiple bones. 

I'm not perfect and I am sure Jason isn't either, but most people do not brutally attack women. We need to stop calling those actions "mistakes" or justify them with "he was sorry" or "he cried" or "he was only 18", especially when in Mixon's case he also had an aggressive encounter with a woman 2 years later when he got a parking ticket on campus. 

And Jason has no obligation to side you over me because you're a Bengals fan. He's siding with decency. Most Bengals fans do. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:47 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Rice's  offense happened the same year that Mixon's happened. You and Ball Patty want to act like it happened yesterday but want to ignore things your players have done. I for one am sick of fans from other teams posting pure crap about the integrity if Bengals fans. If the fans of the AFCN only want to cheer for perfect players we all need to cheer for the Saints.

Rice isn't on the Ravens roster and never played a down after his attack. I also haven't ever defended him. 

You also aren't helping the integrity of Bengals fans by pathetically defending an athlete breaking multiple bones on a woman out of anger. Fortunately, I know you represent a minority of Bengals fans.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Whose transgressions did I excuse?

Also, stop trying to justify Mixon's actions, you sound like a dirtbag. 

You have missed the point of my post and my lesson for you. Good luck navigating life with your broken moral compass. 

WWJD MR. SAINT. So you cheer for a murderer for 15 years and I have no moral compass. Two men are dead and Ray was at least with the ones who did it. Look it up, your hero that you have idolized was charged with murder. If you were as pious as you act you would be outraged a player like Ray wasn't ostracized  from the league. But you won't because you and your fans idolize this murderer.   
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:47 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Rice's  offense happened the same year that Mixon's happened. You and Ball Patty want to act like it happened yesterday but want to ignore things your players have done. I for one am sick of fans from other teams posting pure crap about the integrity if Bengals fans. If the fans of the AFCN only want to cheer for perfect players we all need to cheer for the Saints.

It goes both ways, dude.  I’ve been saying for a while now that this sort of smack is dumb because no team in the division is so pure that its fans have a leg to stand on to criticize another.  
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:55 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She didn't throat punch him. A shove doesn't warrant him breaking multiple bones. 

I'm not perfect and I am sure Jason isn't either, but most people do not brutally attack women. We need to stop calling those actions "mistakes" or justify them with "he was sorry" or "he cried" or "he was only 18", especially when in Mixon's case he also had an aggressive encounter with a woman 2 years later when he got a parking ticket on campus. 

And Jason has no obligation to side you over me because you're a Bengals fan. He's siding with decency. Most Bengals fans do. 

Jason is a troll. If he had such disdain for Mixon why would he have his picture as his signature? He was probably created by you or someone like you to back you up to give your crazy posts some credibility.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 08:00 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: WWJD MR. SAINT. So you cheer for a murderer for 15 years and I have no moral compass. Two men are dead and Ray was at least with the ones who did it. Look it up, your hero that you have idolized was charged with murder. If you were as pious as you act you would be outraged a player like Ray wasn't ostracized  from the league. But you won't because you and your fans idolize this murderer.   

So your argument is based on an emotional belief that Ray Lewis committed a crime that there is no evidence he committed? 

Cool.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 08:13 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Jason is a troll. If he had such disdain for Mixon why would he have his picture as his signature? He was probably created by you or someone like you to back you up to give your crazy posts some credibility.

You realize that Jason is one of the oldest members of the board and well respected, right? That's what that "Hall of Fame" tag means. 

He's not my alt account lol

Reply/Quote
Brad, this will be my last post towards you.

Remember how one day after making your new account here you made a thread attacking me?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Question-For-Pat

Fans of all teams defended me against you and I offered you an olive branch where I would never respond to you if you stopped obsessing over me? You rejected that offer.

I'm going to offer that again, 4 years later.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 11:08 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So, it's his fault for getting you to bring up Rice by not bringing up Rice?  

You are not obligated to bring up Rice every time he brings up the conduct of the Bengals.  You are not the double standard police.  You always have the option of agreeing to disagree ... and move on.  You know, like an adult.
When he brings up conduct of hitting a woman when he defended a woman beater, then I need to bring it up because it's hypocritical.

We're on a discussion board, and he should take ownership for what he posted.  You know, like an adult.
(05-09-2019, 08:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So your argument is based on an emotional belief that Ray Lewis committed a crime that there is no evidence he committed? 

Cool.

Here we go again  Rolleyes

You've said yourself that he was "probably involved," but now he's completely innocent?

Also, no evidence?  Are you serious?  What about what he said to the limo driver?  Or the fact that he ditched his suit because it was covered in blood?  Or the fact that the people with him were found not guilty even though Ray rolled over on them?  
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 08:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You realize that Jason is one of the oldest members of the board and well respected, right? That's what that "Hall of Fame" tag means. 

He's not my alt account lol

Because he has a high rating doesn't mean he isn't a troll. Constantly siding with others who constantly debase the Bengals is enough proof for me. Again ,go back to his replies in just this one thread and tell me why would he have Mixon as his signature photo. I guess your comments just awakened him from his stupor. You and your fanbase didn't give a rats azz if you had a murderer for a decade and a half but Bengals fans need to be spit roasted because we have a player who did 1/100 as bad as a deed. Okay Den
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 09:26 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Because he has a high rating doesn't mean he isn't a troll. Constantly siding with others who constantly debase the Bengals is enough proof for me. Again ,go back to his replies in just this one thread and tell me why would he have Mixon as his signature photo. I guess your comments just awakened him from his stupor. You and your fanbase didn't give a rats azz if you had a murderer for a decade and a half but Bengals fans need to be spit roasted because we have a player who did 1/100 as bad as a deed. Okay Den

Actually it does. It shows that he's well regarded. The fact that he sides against you doesn't mean he isn't a real Bengals fan. 

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:35 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So a woman initiates contact and throat punches you and you react and have your life change forever because of it isn't enough ? I never said he was right for what he did but I would not punish him forever. But like I stated before you always seem to side with the fans of other teams. It must be nice to be so perfect in your life you can judge others and deny them forgiveness. You assume I have no daughter ,well I am assuming you don't have any heart. I assume you and Ball Patty and others like you like to think you are better than others that have made mistakes. By typing words does it make you feel superior when in reality you are not?

I've made a million mistakes my man... Look up in the top left corner of my posts. I don't judge him... Just pointing out that he's as wrong as anyone else who's ever done it.

Her throat punching him doesn't change much either. If you're around a woman that does that, you need to keep better company... It'll keep you outta the joint. In my younger days, I hit a woman that came at me with a steak knife. As time's gone by I still feel bad about it because I should've never been around her stupid ass in the first place.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 08:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When he brings up conduct of hitting a woman when he defended a woman beater, then I need to bring it up because it's hypocritical.

We're on a discussion board, and he should take ownership for what he posted.  You know, like an adult.

Here we go again  Rolleyes

You've said yourself that he was "probably involved," but now he's completely innocent?

Also, no evidence?  Are you serious?  What about what he said to the limo driver?  Or the fact that he ditched his suit because it was covered in blood?  Or the fact that the people with him were found not guilty even though Ray rolled over on them?  
His comment said nothing about Lewis being innocent. He merely pointed out that there was no evidence, which is true. This is yet another example of you filling in the blanks with your own conclusions, which may or may not be accurate. If you could just admit that your judgment (and for that matter your memory) is not 100% accurate every time, you might have the ability to agree to disagree and simply move on. But you never seem to be able to do that.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 01:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: His comment said nothing about Lewis being innocent.  He merely pointed out that there was no evidence, which is true.  This is yet another example of you filling in the blanks with your own conclusions, which may or may not be accurate.  If you could just admit that your judgment (and for that matter your memory)  is not 100% accurate every time, you might have the ability to agree to disagree and simply move on.  But you never seem to be able to do that.

Evidence or not he knows what Ray Lewis did and has no problem with him being the face of the franchise. It just seems so hypocritical for him to go off the deep end over a 18 year old's mistake that he already paid the price for while totally ignoring a murderer.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 01:26 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: His comment said nothing about Lewis being innocent.  He merely pointed out that there was no evidence, which is true.  This is yet another example of you filling in the blanks with your own conclusions, which may or may not be accurate.  If you could just admit that your judgment (and for that matter your memory)  is not 100% accurate every time, you might have the ability to agree to disagree and simply move on.  But you never seem to be able to do that.
His suit disappearing, telling everyone in the limo that it would come back on him, the other two being found not guilty even with Lewis rolling over on them.  Besides that, though, you're right!  

There was absolutely NO EVIDENCE!  The victims probably stabbed themselves!

My memory is 100% on Pat's comments on Rice and Lewis:  first he said that Lewis was innocent because he wasn't charged (not sure if he knew what actually happened and how the prosecution messed up or if he just took it at face value) and he came out and defended the Ravens keeping Rice, stating that "there was no evidence that Rice hit her without the video," so did he think she tripped and fell?  However, then the video was released, and Pat started a new thread called "Ray Rice Is A D-Bag" which was obviously him just trying to save face because why wouldn't he have started that thread when it happened it if was just about the team being able to cut him?

I have repeatedly asked the highlighted part many times and he could prove me wrong if he had an answer to that, but he doesn't.
(05-09-2019, 02:03 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Evidence or not he knows what Ray Lewis did and has no problem with him being the face of the franchise. It just seems so hypocritical for him to go off the deep end over a 18 year old's mistake that he already paid the price for while totally ignoring a murderer.

Exactly.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 08:13 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Jason is a troll. If he had such disdain for Mixon why would he have his picture as his signature? He was probably created by you or someone like you to back you up to give your crazy posts some credibility.

You take this board way too seriously. You should really think about going back to the Jungle Noise.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 04:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: His suit disappearing, telling everyone in the limo that it would come back on him, the other two being found not guilty even with Lewis rolling over on them.  Besides that, though, you're right!  

There was absolutely NO EVIDENCE!  The victims probably stabbed themselves!

My memory is 100% on Pat's comments on Rice and Lewis:  first he said that Lewis was innocent because he wasn't charged (not sure if he knew what actually happened and how the prosecution messed up or if he just took it at face value) and he came out and defended the Ravens keeping Rice, stating that "there was no evidence that Rice hit her without the video," so did he think she tripped and fell?  However, then the video was released, and Pat started a new thread called "Ray Rice Is A D-Bag" which was obviously him just trying to save face because why wouldn't he have started that thread when it happened it if was just about the team being able to cut him?

I have repeatedly asked the highlighted part many times and he could prove me wrong if he had an answer to that, but he doesn't.

Exactly.

I won’t even try to explain to you what circumstantial evidence is.
Reply/Quote
I know what circumstantial evidence is but we're not talking in legal terms, we are talking about why Pat would call him a d bag after the video was released but not before if it was just about the team's ability to cut him.

Nice try to make it into something I wasn't even arguing but just goes to show how weak you are in this discussion.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 01:14 PM)jason Wrote: I've made a million mistakes my man... Look up in the top left corner of my posts. I don't judge him... Just pointing out that he's as wrong as anyone else who's ever done it.

Her throat punching him doesn't change much either. If you're around a woman that does that, you need to keep better company... It'll keep you outta the joint. In my younger days, I hit a woman that came at me with a steak knife. As time's gone by I still feel bad about it because I should've never been around her stupid ass in the first place.

Of course you did. That is why your a Bungals fan.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 02:02 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Great Stooler QB? The same guy that only started 3 games for Pittsburgh? Oh yeah given your team's relationship with QB's over the last 20 years, I guess a Quarterback starting a whole 3 games would make him great in your eyes. If he would have started 10 more games, I guess you'd call him the Steelers Emperor.

I forgot this: Sarcasm
Reply/Quote