Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-09-2019, 08:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know what circumstantial evidence is but we're not talking in legal terms, we are talking about why Pat would call him a d bag after the video was released but not before if it was just about the team's ability to cut him.

Nice try to make it into something I wasn't even arguing but just goes to show how weak you are in this discussion.

Do you realize you just switched from Ray Lewis to Ray Rice in the same sentence as if they were the same person?

Do you even remember what the original topic of this thread was (without looking at the title)?
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 07:38 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Do you realize you just switched from Ray Lewis to Ray Rice in the same sentence as if they were the same person?  

Do you even remember what the original topic of this thread was (without looking at the title)?

I'm the one that created the thread, so yes I remember (the intelligence of Steelers fans is amazing  ThumbsUp ).

Also, you posted the quote just below the part of my post that was about Rice, so I thought that's what you were talking about.

In terms of Ray Lewis, there was enough circumstantial evidence to convict as it all tied together. 
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 08:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm the one that created the thread, so yes I remember (the intelligence of Steelers fans is amazing  ThumbsUp ).

Also, you posted the quote just below the part of my post that was about Rice, so I thought that's what you were talking about.

In terms of Ray Lewis, there was enough circumstantial evidence to convict as it all tied together. 

If you remember the original topic, then why are you so easily distracted from it? You seem to participate in the derailing of your own threads quite often.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 06:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I forgot this: Sarcasm

Yes, it's hard to tell when you are and aren't joking. Because most of the time, you have to be joking when you think the Browns are winning the division.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 06:09 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You take this board way too seriously. You should really think about going back to the Jungle Noise.

Am I pissing you off man? I didn't say a darn thing about the Rapist you adore. I know you too need a movie to prove your idol is a dirt bag.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 03:12 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Am I pissing you off man? I didn't say a darn thing about the Rapist you adore. I know you too need a movie to prove your idol is a dirt bag.

No you got it wrong again, which doesn't seem out of the ordinary for you. I can't stand Ben as a human being. I think he's one of the biggest douche bags on the face of this planet. Most every Steelers fan feels that same way. We all agree about his douchiness. However on the field, he's one of the best. Yes we root for him on the field when he's playing for the Steelers, but we root for the players in black and gold. We don't root for the players personal lives and what they do off the field. You don't seem to be able to extinguish the 2 apart. 
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 09:14 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If you remember the original topic, then why are you so easily distracted from it?  You seem to participate in the derailing of your own threads quite often.

Pat was the one that originally took it off topic and then you added to it.

I'm not distracted at all from it  ThumbsUp

Gotta love Steelers fans that accuse you of making assumptions and then make assumptions of their own!

Not real surprised........
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 05:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat was the one that originally took it off topic and then you added to it.

I'm not distracted at all from it  ThumbsUp

Gotta love Steelers fans that accuse you of making assumptions and then make assumptions of their own!

Not real surprised........

Excellent use of the "I know you are but what am I" strategy.   ThumbsUp

Your smack has never been better than this. 
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Excellent use of the "I know you are but what am I" strategy.   ThumbsUp

Once again, a post with no substance or anything of any value.

You don't even deny Pat or you taking it off topic, you just try to redirect and make it sound like I'm using the "I know you are but what am I" strategy.

What a sad state of affairs it has come to in the Steelers fanbase.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 08:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, a post with no substance or anything of any value.

You don't even deny Pat or you taking it off topic, you just try to redirect and make it sound like I'm using the "I know you are but what am I" strategy.

What a sad state of affairs it has come to in the Steelers fanbase.

I suppose it never occurred to you that getting you to post extensively off topic might be amusing to us. Because if you were aware, I doubt you would have complied so willingly.

How many posts have you made that have nothing to do with the topic?
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 11:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yes, it's hard to tell when you are and aren't joking. Because most of the time, you have to be joking when you think the Browns are winning the division.

Captain, I forgot to thank you for your service. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 04:46 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I suppose it never occurred to you that getting you to post extensively off topic might be amusing to us.  Because if you were aware, I doubt you would have complied so willingly.

How many posts have you made that have nothing to do with the topic?

You go off-topic when you have nothing of value to offer, which is a lot of the time, and then claim you do it because it's amusing.

The delusional heads of Steelers and Ravens fans  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 10:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You go off-topic when you have nothing of value to offer, which is a lot of the time, and then claim you do it because it's amusing.

The delusional heads of Steelers and Ravens fans  ThumbsUp

Disagreeing with you =/= "nothing of value".  

I have pointed out the following in this thread, among other things: 
  • That you place too much value on the opinion of the media "experts".  Their goal is to get ratings, not to actually build a team.  As I said, Bill Belichick doesn't consult Mel Kiper on who to draft.  
  • That the Steelers have a pretty good record of evaluating WRs, which is why I give them the benefit of the doubt on the Diontae Johnson pick. 
  • That you are using a double standard when you criticize the Bush pick for "reaching", but defend the Sample pick.  I don't trust the media "experts", like you seem to, but it seems you only trust them when they praise the Bengals and criticize their rivals.  How about some consistency?   
  • That "opinion" and "assumption" are not synonymous with "indisputable fact" just because they come from you.  This is a concept you continue to struggle with.  
These are just a few of the contributions I have made to this thread.  You are more than welcome to hold contrary opinions. Rather than contending that your disagreement renders your opinions worthless, however, I will simply agree to disagree. I just wish you'd do the same.  But since you insist that anything that doesn't support your opinions holds no value, I will continue to have more fun egging you on when you get distracted from your topic than actually debating you.  
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 07:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Excellent use of the "I know you are but what am I" strategy.   ThumbsUp

to be fair, my first post in reference to "Mixon's licking his chops" over who the Steelers drafted was to ask if the Steelers drafted a woman for him to punch. 

Completely on topic.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is still going on?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 09:27 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This is still going on?

Like a Seinfeld episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:10 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Bengals are notorious for having and embracing lowlifes on their team more than any team in the league. You had Packman, (women beater, drunk), Richard Mixon (women beater), Curtis Henry (pedophile, rapist), Jerome Simpson (drug trafficker) and Vonteze Birthdefect (brain dead criminal0 to name a few. If the Bungals spent less time committing crimes and concentrate of playing football more, they wouldn't stink so bad.

Kelen Winslow Jr, Johnny Fartball, Josh Gordon, Kareem Hunt, Mychal Kendricks, Baker Mayfield, Antonio Callaway, Donte Stallworth, Alvin Bailey, TY McGill, Chris Jennings, and COACH Andy Moeller all say "Sup". Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:12 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Some of you guys are too hard of guys like Mixon. Beating on women might of been the way he was brought up. He might of seen his dad do all the time. Its not really his fault. Just like Mike Vick , the great Stooler QB. thought dog fighting and killing dogs was normal. It was how he was brought up. I majored in Psychology in college.

.....hmmmmm.....where does kidnapping and raping senior citizens fit into all of this? Mellow

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2781191-kellen-winslow-jr-arrested-on-9-criminal-charges-including-rape-kidnapping

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 01:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....hmmmmm.....where does kidnapping and raping senior citizens fit into all of this? Mellow

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2781191-kellen-winslow-jr-arrested-on-9-criminal-charges-including-rape-kidnapping

.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... That is a good question. Winslow was long gone from the Browns when he turned Bungaled like.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2019, 01:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Kelen Winslow Jr, Johnny Fartball, Josh Gordon, Kareem Hunt, Mychal Kendricks, Baker Mayfield, Antonio Callaway, Donte Stallworth, Alvin Bailey, TY McGill, Chris Jennings, and COACH Andy Moeller all say "Sup". Mellow

I don't consider smoking pot makes you a lowlife. Aside from Hunt who kicked that girl for calling him the N word, all these guys did nothing wrong.
By lowlife's I was referring to the type of players that the Bungals seem to gravitate to, the women beaters and rapist. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote