Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mixon's Licking His Chops!
(05-14-2019, 05:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... That is a good question. Winslow was long gone from the Browns when he turned Bungaled like.

That's not what your mom said. Said she was Baking with the beast years ago. How old are you again?
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 04:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We all agree about his douchiness. However on the field, he's one of the best. Yes we root for him  

So you agree that Ben is a douche bag and still support him but Bengals fans should be ashamed to root for our players. You make no sense with your reasoning. It goes back to "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 07:41 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So you agree that Ben is a douche bag and still support him but Bengals fans should be ashamed to root for our players. You make no sense with your reasoning. It goes back to "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Where did I ever say in any of my posts that you should be ashamed to root for any of your players? I've only ever said you've had some less than stand-up men on your team, just like Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 05:51 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I don't consider smoking pot makes you a lowlife. Aside from Hunt who kicked that girl for calling him the N word, all these guys did nothing wrong.
By lowlife's I was referring to the type of players that the Bungals seem to gravitate to, the women beaters and rapist. ThumbsUp

You might wanna research that a little bit.....your COACH was brought up on domestic violence charges. Mellow   Some of those guys were involved in a robbery FFS. Mellow Mellow

Donte Stallworth KILLED someone. Mellow Mellow Mellow Mellow

I find it a tad ironic that you try to diminish what Hunt did because the chick used a racial slur, but that is exactly why Mixon did what he did. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 05:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... That is a good question. Winslow was long gone from the Browns when he turned Bungaled like.

Oh....he was banging GILFs back in the day too.  This isn't some behavior that just manifests itself overnight.  He was a headcase back then too.  I guess you've forgotten things like his "I'm a soldier" rant.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 09:53 AM)Wyche Wrote: Donte Stallworth KILLED someone. Mellow Mellow Mellow Mellow

There were circumstances in that case. He had been drinking and the person he hit also ran across traffic in low light. It was incredibly tragic and Stallworth declined to fight the charges, choosing to atone. He later worked with the NFL to speak with rookies about avoiding behaviors that will get them in trouble. 

He doesn't deserve any forgiveness, but comparing him to some of these other people who have shown that they will engage in aggressive or abusive behavior over and over again isn't right. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2019, 11:09 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There were circumstances in that case. He had been drinking and the person he hit also ran across traffic in low light. It was incredibly tragic and Stallworth declined to fight the charges, choosing to atone. He later worked with the NFL to speak with rookies about avoiding behaviors that will get them in trouble. 

He doesn't deserve any forgiveness, but comparing him to some of these other people who have shown that they will engage in aggressive or abusive behavior over and over again isn't right. 

Party pooper. :paul:

LMAO

(I vaguely recall that, and yes, he was very remorseful and has turned it into a positive since then, but......smack forum) Mellow

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 07:32 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: That's not what your mom said. Said she was Baking with the beast years ago. How old are you again?
Mom smack. The go to when your running on E. Speaking of moms, how is your mom doing? A wonderful lady with a great smile. She has the whitest  teeth I ever came across. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2019, 07:41 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: So you agree that Ben is a douche bag and still support him but Bengals fans should be ashamed to root for our players. You make no sense with your reasoning. It goes back to "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

The distinction he was talking about were the douche bags that were actually arrested like the Bungal players. Interesting you use the term "douche".
Trouble with the little lady?
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2019, 06:39 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The distinction he was talking about were the douche bags that were actually arrested like the Bungal players. Interesting you use the term "douche".
Trouble with the little lady?

Are you unfamiliar with the context in which he used that term? Really? 

Here’s a tip: if your smack attempt makes it seem like you don’t understand the meaning of a commonly used expression, then you should probably rethink it.

Edit: Also, you attempted to smack the guy who quoted the expression instead of the guy who first used it in the thread.  Do you often have this much difficulty paying attention?

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mixon has to be thanking his lucky stars that the Steelers picked Bush because Mixon is going to run over Bush!  That's if Bush can even get off the blocks!  Steelers continue to make stupid picks!  

I LOVE IT!

Eifert and Uzomah will also have field days against him!  

Devin Bush is tiny and can't shed blocks!  

Did the Steelers forget what defense they play?!

So how’re ya doing tonight, bud?   Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So how’re ya doing tonight, bud?   Cool

I'd give half my brain to know.  But then I'd be a Bengals fan.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So how’re ya doing tonight, bud?   Cool

Mixon had his best game of the season against the Steelers.

Just sayin'

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2856166-first-round-rookie-report-card-grades-at-nfls-quarter-mark#slide10

The Pittsburgh Steelers traded up to 10th overall to snag former Michigan linebacker Devin Bush. Part of the reason was likely to keep him away from the rival Cincinnati Bengals at No. 11.

The Steelers should surely be glad they made the move.

Bush hasn't been perfect during his first month of NFL action. He's still learning to cover premier tight ends like George Kittle, though plenty of veterans have failed to cover that guy. But he has been everything the Steelers have needed since losing Ryan Shazier to a spinal injury two years ago.

Bush has played true sideline-to-sideline defense, and he's repeatedly found his way to the football. Through four weeks, he already has 37 tackles, a sack, a batted pass and a league-leading three fumble recoveries.

Right now, Bush looks like the front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Grade: A+
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 03:23 PM)Dill Wrote: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2856166-first-round-rookie-report-card-grades-at-nfls-quarter-mark#slide10

The Pittsburgh Steelers traded up to 10th overall to snag former Michigan linebacker Devin Bush. Part of the reason was likely to keep him away from the rival Cincinnati Bengals at No. 11.

The Steelers should surely be glad they made the move.

Bush hasn't been perfect during his first month of NFL action. He's still learning to cover premier tight ends like George Kittle, though plenty of veterans have failed to cover that guy. But he has been everything the Steelers have needed since losing Ryan Shazier to a spinal injury two years ago.

Bush has played true sideline-to-sideline defense, and he's repeatedly found his way to the football. Through four weeks, he already has 37 tackles, a sack, a batted pass and a league-leading three fumble recoveries.

Right now, Bush looks like the front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Grade: A+

Before the bengals game he was average to sucky. He was absolutely atrocious in coverage. A few tackles don't make a good season. 

Now that the Bengals are out of the way, he'll go back to his average-at-best self. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 04:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Before the bengals game he was average to sucky. He was absolutely atrocious in coverage. A few tackles don't make a good season. 

Now that the Bengals are out of the way, he'll go back to his average-at-best self. 

That is funny, you now following the Steeler games so closely. Give up on your Bungals already?
Reply/Quote
Poor garbage human isn't doing so well?

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 06:11 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: That is funny, you now following the Steeler games so closely. Give up on your Bungals already?

1. When you jump to conclusions, not realizing there are sites with statistics and grades on players, it makes you look dumb. 

2. If that was supposed to be smack, it was terrible and it makes you look dumb.

Two conclusions. One outcome.

You're dumb.   Cool

I think there's supposed to be a 3rd thing in there but SCS isn't here...so **** it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 11:35 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 1. When you jump to conclusions, not realizing there are sites with statistics and grades on players, it makes you look dumb. 

2. If that was supposed to be smack, it was terrible and it makes you look dumb.

Two conclusions. One outcome.

You're dumb.   Cool

I think there's supposed to be a 3rd thing in there but SCS isn't here...so **** it.

I do like things in three's..... Ninja
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Dude is singlehandedly winning this game for the Steelers

Reply/Quote