Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon should have took a knee at the half yd line.
(10-21-2018, 07:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: Is this REALLY still going on? The offense did what needed to be done - the defense was horrific. Nuff said.

Never fear, with tonight's game will come a whole new topic and second-guessing to rival this thread.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Never fear, with tonight's game will come a whole new topic and second-guessing to rival this thread.  

Hopefully.  It's how you know the world is still turning.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 06:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it was.  Needing a FG from the 11 is TOTALLY different from needing a TD.

Not really. The theory is the same, the target is different. 

I'm sure you don't believe that FGs are automatic, right?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:17 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Look at whho started the thread; that's your problem right there.

Fred, please don't call people, "trolls," unless its deserved; you show a shitload more, "trollish," tendencies than Faulk does and I wouldn't ever venture to call you a troll.

Ahhhh, that's what the missing post was. I always hate when i get on and see a notification, click on it and then there's nothing there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote