Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon-try out comment
Joe apparently had a lot of responses to his "if you think you can do better try-out comment" so he is putting together a plan. Anyone want to go to a Mixon football camp?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Some guys from here are going to be there.

They'll show MIxon what a wimp he is.
Reply/Quote
I'll go for the LOLZ.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some guys from here are going to be there.

They'll show MIxon what a wimp he is.

Seeing how we're thin at LB;  Perhaps you could dust off the old pads and see if anything is left in the tank?   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If only I wasn’t so old and untalented at football!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seeing how we're thin at LB;  Perhaps you could dust off the old pads and see if anything is left in the tank?   Ninja

How about yourself? You were a semi-pro champion! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Dont like fans booing you, then maybe try not to suck.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who's ready to see a lanky-ass white guy with a worse drop percentage than John Ross?!
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: How about yourself? You were a semi-pro champion! Big Grin

I'm feeling every bit of 50 y/o, these days.  Fat, slow and injury riddled is no way to make an NFL roster..   Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm feeling every bit of 50 y/o, these days.  Fat, slow and injury riddled is no way to make an NFL roster..   Cool

I honestly hope 1000 fans show up. I think im good for one carry before my knees give out on me though.
Reply/Quote
Now, now you guys. All we need to beat is 1 yard per carry.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Now, now you guys. All we need to beat is 1 yard per carry.

And be able to survive getting blasted by a NFL DT or LB. Which obviously none of the smart asses on this board could do.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:47 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I honestly hope 1000 fans show up. I think im good for one carry before my knees give out on me though.

Awesome, I've got like one series worth of tackles left in me.  Let's go goal line formation.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'll do it. I will be like the John Daly of LB's. Out on the field with a smoke in my mouth and a beer in hand.

Reply/Quote
Someone get Polk High's finest on the phone. Be careful what you wish for, Joe. This guy scores TDs as well as you haymaker coeds.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And be able to survive getting blasted by a NFL DT or LB. Which obviously none of the smart asses on this board could do.

You'd be surprising the blasting i could take. Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And be able to survive getting blasted by a NFL DT or LB. Which obviously none of the smart asses on this board could do.

You don't seem to care about the qb that has to deal with that.

So why should I think about the poor widdle rb....

But thanks for admitting you recognize the struggles some positions go through (when you like the player).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm 44 years old, 6' tall and weigh somewhere around 285 (with about 125% body fat Ninja). I think I could be an OL for about half a snap.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: You don't seem to care about the qb that has to deal with that.

So why should I think about the poor widdle rb....

But thanks for admitting you recognize the struggles some positions go through (when you like the player).

Oh stop. Ofc I care about our QB. Some of you are like teenage girls picking sides over Twilight characters...

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm 44 years old, 6' tall and weigh somewhere around 285 (with about 125% body fat Ninja). I think I could be an OL for about half a snap.

Blocking TE - Probably a 2nd Round pick.

Do you chain smoke? You could be Sean Brewers replacement.
Reply/Quote