Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mizzou
(11-10-2015, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but I am not trying be physical with people or requesting some muscle to come in when people don't comply.

That's exactly what a hippie would say. 

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Missouri assistant professor apologizes after dramatic confrontation with journalist caught on video
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/missouri-protesters-try-to-block-student-reporter-from-taking-photos/

Seems the old lady hippie wanna be is now apologizing for asking for some muscle to remove a student reporter.
(11-10-2015, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but I am not trying be physical with people or requesting some muscle to come in when people don't comply.

Wait...  Didnt you just say this?

(11-09-2015, 09:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a whole lotta people on that video who needs their tails kicked .  

And the Asian dude and his mates aren't one of them.

And I believe you just called Pat's 'generation' soft...  Did you teach the boys in your P.E. class how to puff their chest out and act macho, but in a gentlemanly manner?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-10-2015, 10:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wait...  Didnt you just say this?

And I believe you just called Pat's 'generation' soft...  Did you teach the boys in your P.E. class how to puff their chest out and act macho, but in a gentlemanly manner?

They are soft. You can tell by the reactions to trivial stuff here.

you never know what kind of man you are until you have been punched in the mouth. Triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards.

The problem is that too many have gone through life without being tested.
(11-10-2015, 10:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are soft.  You can tell by the reactions to trivial stuff here.  

you never know what kind of man you are until you have been punched in the mouth.  Triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards.  

Then why do you feel the need to walk around your GATED community with a gun?  Can't handle yourself man to man anymore old timer?  Doesn't sound like it.
(11-10-2015, 10:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are soft.  You can tell by the reactions to trivial stuff here.  

you never know what kind of man you are until you have been punched in the mouth.  Triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards.  

I was always such a badass that everyone was afraid to punch me in the mouth.

But I'll bet you got "tested" 2 or 3 times every day in high school.
(11-09-2015, 09:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To be fair: I don't see this as a liberal versus conservative issue (we have plenty of those). I just see this as a bunch of college kids that have a lot of growing up to do.

If not for college protesters thousands of more lives would have been wasted in Vietnam.

Obviously The University of Missouri has some serious issues they need to straighten out.  Glad it finally got the attention of the national media.

However the way the protesters were acting yesterday was silly.
(11-10-2015, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Missouri assistant professor apologizes after dramatic confrontation with journalist caught on video
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/missouri-protesters-try-to-block-student-reporter-from-taking-photos/

Seems the old lady hippie wanna be is now apologizing for asking for some muscle to remove a student reporter.

This was the lady that caught my attention when I first saw a clip of the encounter. Cannot believe she is a member of the faculty (although I think that will quickly come to an end). They have now found Facebook posts from her asking for media to film the action and then this. The journalist also said some of those with him have received death threats.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-09-2015, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One of the more ironic things of the situation was that ESPN stated Michael Sam was on hand to pledge his support to the protesters. Wasn't he on record stating how fair the institution was to  him when they knew he was homosexual? Seems I recall him praising the institution for keeping it secret and treating him no differently.

I don't see how the way they treated him has anything to do with the current controversy.  They are not related in anyway.

[Image: 479159_G.jpg]
Not surprised that so many people who have no clue what was going on on campus just automatically assume the students are wrong.

Just shows how well you all have been brainwashed.

"DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY. ANYONE WHO DOES IS JUST A CRYBABY. SHUT UP AND ASSIMILATE LIKE GOOD CITIZENS."
(11-10-2015, 10:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't see how the way they treated him has anything to do with the current controversy.  They are not related in anyway.

You most likely know best. But given that; what does that have to do with the way the crowds treated that journalist?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Poser 3:16 sayeth . . .

[Image: 024053a861b69bd70a2d8a3f07b031be.jpg]
(11-10-2015, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You most likely know best. But given that; what does that have to do with the way the crowds treated that journalist?

Nothing.

What is your point?

The crowd was acting silly when they would not let the media record what was going on, but let's try to make this a chance to rip Michael Sam.  Can't pass up a chance to take a swipe at a homosexual, right?  Clearly the fact that they kept his sexual preference a secret should allow them to ignore incidents of racism on campus.
So the group of mostly white students who harassed, pushed, verbally abused and confronted a minority journalist simply for being a journalist were together to protest.....racism? I didn't have much background on the situations when I first saw the video and I couldn't believe the irony when I found out what they were supposedly protesting.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]

[Image: warrior-shit-meme.jpg]

(10-29-2015, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was busy going to college and playing football.   So the military need never matched up with my life.

We're talking about practice.  Practice.  Practice.
Summarizing this: http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/is-the-entire-mizzou-protest-based-on-lies-111115
So far there has been no evidence of this alleged racism, and even if it did occur was off campus and by non-students. The poop swastika is all but debunked. The student body president who claimed to be called racial slurs off campus by non-students, was blatantly spreading lies about the KKK and being in touch with the MUPD and National Guard about it. The student doing the hunger strike, was called out by the official Mizzou Twitter account for falsely spreading lies of violence on campus and while asking the president of Mizzou to denounce his white privilege, actually belongs to the 1% himself, as his father is worth over 20 million dollars and made nearly 7 million dollars last year and they live in a 1.3 million dollar home in Omaha....which to put it succinctly, 1.3 million goes a LONG way there....Warren Buffet (Yeah that Warren Buffet) has a 500k home there.

Mizzou universally supported Michael Sam (gay and black) and elected Payton Head (gay and black) to the role of President of the Student Body....

Also an interesting read from Jason Whitlock http://j.school/post/133025099640/crying-wolfe-exposes-real-problem
(11-11-2015, 01:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: [Image: warrior-shit-meme.jpg]

We're talking about practice.  Practice.  Practice.

Yes we are. Seems someone felt I was valuable enough to give me a full scholarship to play football. Not having crippling debt because of school loans has helped me immensely. Although most who join the military at a young age do pretty well also I suppose. Just a different life.
Oh and btw love that the hippie teacher was told to beat it. What hilarious is that she was a journalism professor of mass media. And then calling for some muscle to remove a journalism student for doing their job haha