Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mizzou
(11-11-2015, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes we are.   Seems someone felt I was valuable enough to give me a full scholarship to play football.   Not having crippling debt because of school loans has helped me immensely.    Although most who join the military at a young age do pretty well also I suppose.   Just a different life.

Some serve their self interest while others serve their country. The latter are called patriots. Too bad you've never been tested and will never know what kind of man you could be. 
(11-11-2015, 10:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Some serve their self interest while others serve their country. The latter are called patriots. Too bad you've never been tested and will never know what kind of man you could be. 

Thank you for your service.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-11-2015, 10:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Some serve their self interest while others serve their country. The latter are called patriots. Too bad you've never been tested and will never know what kind of man you could be. 

Yep I have never been tested whether I could kill a man or not. But taking the 100k plus scholarship money Has certainly lessened the blow and allowed me the opportunity to start life with an education and not have any massive debts.

But hey I guess we will never know if I could kill another person. I can live with that...
(11-11-2015, 11:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing.

What is your point?

The crowd was acting silly when they would not let the media record what was going on, but let's try to make this a chance to rip Michael Sam.  Can't pass up a chance to take a swipe at a homosexual, right?  Clearly the fact that they kept his sexual preference a secret should allow them to ignore incidents of racism on campus.

Just found it ironic; given the praise he gave the institution. Meant it as a "swipe" to a hypocrite; didn't see it as a "swipe" to a homosexual. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-11-2015, 10:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yep I have never been tested whether I could kill a man or not.   But taking the 100k plus scholarship money Has certainly lessened the blow and allowed me the opportunity to start life with an education and not have any massive debts.  

But hey I guess we will never know if I could kill another person.   I can live with that...

Unless someone is following you on your nightly walk.  Then you know.
(11-11-2015, 10:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yep I have never been tested whether I could kill a man or not.   But taking the 100k plus scholarship money Has certainly lessened the blow and allowed me the opportunity to start life with an education and not have any massive debts.  

But hey I guess we will never know if I could kill another person.   I can live with that...

I see a lot of, "me, me, me . . ."  Two words: conscientious objector.  But, you would first need to develop a conscience.  Your post history would disqualify you as a conscientious objector anyway.

(11-10-2015, 10:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards.  

It all starts by stepping forward and raising your right hand and taking an oath.  It "triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards."  We ask ourselves, "Are these freedoms we enjoy worth our lives to protect?  When I read your posts I honestly question why I made all the sacrifices and endured the suffering.  But, then I see people like Chris Singleton and I tell myself,  "Yes." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MMsVz7IOwQ

You could learn a lot from Chris Singleton.
(11-11-2015, 10:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I see a lot of, "me, me, me . . ."  Two words: conscientious objector.  But, you would first need to develop a conscience.  Your post history would disqualify you as a conscientious objector anyway.

It all starts by stepping forward and raising your right hand and taking an oath.  It "triggers that instinct to let us know if we are cowards."  We ask ourselves, "Are these freedoms we enjoy worth our lives to protect?  When I read your posts I honestly question why I made all the sacrifices and endured the suffering.  But, then I see people like Chris Singleton and I tell myself,  "Yes." 

Wow....I watched the video. I wish everyone, including me, can be like that kid. Everyone here, needs to watch it. Everyone. Powerful stuff. Thanks man!
(11-11-2015, 10:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I see a lot of, "me, me, me . . ."  Two words: conscientious objector.  But, you would first need to develop a conscience.  Your post history would disqualify you as a conscientious objector anyway.

(11-12-2015, 07:15 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Wow....I watched the video. I wish everyone, including me, can be like that kid. Everyone here, needs to watch it. Everyone. Powerful stuff. Thanks man!

That momma raised that boy right. I look forward to seeing what that young man does in the years to come because that is leadership. The video definitely gets you right in the feels, that's for sure, though.

1. It's easy to judge someone to say they should give up a full scholarship to follow to the military because you did so. Just because you didn't have that option doesn't make it wrong. Do we appreciate your service ..... Of course we do and we respect your sacrifice.... But that sacrifice doesn't give you the right to judge anyone else who was able to take a different path.

2. Now what's funny is here is that you spend all this time failing against by Christians then to make your point you post a video about a young man being a Christian and forgiving as God wants us. ..... Now is your sacrifice only worth it if everyone believes your way? You only fought for freedom for some?

Chris Singleton did the Christian thing because he is a christian..... Thanks for showing just how forgiving and wonderful being a christian truly is...
(11-12-2015, 09:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1.  It's easy to judge someone to say they should give up a full scholarship to follow to the military because you did so.   Just because you didn't have that option doesn't make it wrong.   Do we appreciate your service ..... Of course we do and we respect your sacrifice.... But that sacrifice doesn't give you the right to judge anyone else who was able to take a different path.    

2.  Now what's funny is here is that you spend all this time failing against by Christians then to make your point you post a video about a young man being a Christian and forgiving as God wants us.   ..... Now is your sacrifice only worth it if everyone believes your way?  You only fought for freedom for some?    

Chris Singleton did the Christian thing because he is a christian.....  Thanks for showing just how forgiving and wonderful being a christian truly is...

You feel the right to judge people less advantaged than you all the time.  ALL THE TIME.

Chris Singleton did the Christian thing because he's a great person, who happens to be Christian.  YOU would not have done the same as expressed here on a daily basis.  You may claim to be a christian, but you do not uphold the values of Christianity.  If anything you lie on the other side of this terrible story. The one that dwells in bigotry and hatred.  
(11-12-2015, 09:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You feel the right to judge people less advantaged than you all the time.  ALL THE TIME.

Chris Singleton did the Christian thing because he's a great person, who happens to be Christian.  YOU would not have done the same as expressed here on a daily basis.  You may claim to be a christian, but you do not uphold the values of Christianity.  If anything you lie on the other side of this terrible story. The one that dwells in bigotry and hatred.  

Thanks for judging my relationship with God. That means a lot coming from a guy who continually slams Christians so they look cool on here.

Where have i judged anyone? I think your definition of judgement Is not the same as mine. But please show me where I judge people.

And once again not judging people is a Christian lesson, so are you preaching christian lessons now or are you slamming Christians? You can't have it both ways... Either you are supporting these Christian teachings or you are anti christian slamming them whenever you can here .
(11-12-2015, 09:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Thanks for judging my relationship with God.   That means a lot coming from a guy who continually slams Christians so they look cool on here.  

Where have i judged anyone?  I think your definition of judgement Is not the same as mine.   But please show me where I judge people.  

And once again not judging people is a Christian lesson, so are you preaching christian lessons now or are you slamming Christians?   You can't have it both ways...   Either you are supporting these Christian teachings or you are anti christian slamming them whenever you can here .

You're officially barking up the wrong god damned tree here.  AGAIN.

1. If you honestly believe you're not judging people here, pretty much constantly, pointing to individual comments isn't going to do a damn thing.
2. Raising your Christian values flag at convenient times BULLSHIT isn't going to work here guy.  I could give a **** less what magical mystery bus you want to hitch your hat to, just keep it to your dumb **** self.  (See previous details)  I know and love a lot of Christians.  They ain't bigots like you.
3. 'Not Judging people is a Christian lesson' - What are you serving me copyright infringement papers?  You think Christianity has a patent on basic human compassion and decency?  Such a small, easy perspective to hold.
(11-12-2015, 10:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're officially barking up the wrong god damned tree here.  AGAIN.

1. If you honestly believe you're not judging people here, pretty much constantly, pointing to individual comments isn't going to do a damn thing.
2. Raising your Christian values flag at convenient times BULLSHIT isn't going to work here guy.  I could give a **** less what magical mystery bus you want to hitch your hat to, just keep it to your dumb **** self.  (See previous details)  I know and love a lot of Christians.  They ain't bigots like you.
3. 'Not Judging people is a Christian lesson' - What are you serving me copyright infringement papers?  You think Christianity has a patent on basic human compassion and decency?  Such a small, easy perspective to hold.

Can I get an amen?
(11-12-2015, 10:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're officially barking up the wrong god damned tree here.  AGAIN.

Hilarious

Clapping
(11-12-2015, 10:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You're officially barking up the wrong god damned tree here.  AGAIN.

It's evident you are pretty Judgemental

Just because I called you out for using the kids christian values when you obviously hate God and Christians .   It's not pulling the christian card as you call it .... When the kid is obviously a devote christian as was his mother.     You just fail to recognize this because I called you out on it ...  

Please add more swearing.   I don't think you have made yourself look as ridiculous as you deserve.  

You know it would be easy for you to say .... Man ... I got caught on that one .... I didn't think about how devote that kid was and how that influenced his choice to forgive the one who harmed him.   But then that would take humility by you to admit you were mistaken. It's not that hard.... It happens. When I am wrong I own up.

Also the Amish did the same and forgave the killers who came in and took out their people.   I'm sure Matt knows the details if I missed any of them.    Are they not religious as well?
(11-13-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's evident you are pretty Judgemental

Just because I called you out for using the kids christian values when you obviously hate God and Christians .   It's not pulling the christian card as you call it .... When the kid is obviously a devote christian as was his mother.     You just fail to recognize this because I called you out on it ...  

Please add more swearing.   I don't think you have made yourself look as ridiculous as you deserve.  

You know it would be easy for you to say .... Man ... I got caught on that one .... I didn't think about how devote that kid was and how that influenced his choice to forgive the one who harmed him.    But then that would take humility by you to admit you were mistaken.  It's not that hard.... It happens.    When I am wrong I own up.  

Also the Amish did the same and forgave the killers who came in and took out their people.   I'm sure Matt knows the details if I missed any of them.    Are they not religious as well?

What? 
(11-13-2015, 03:05 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What? 

Radical tactic #1,195 - If someone makes you their ***** on a message board, talk jibberish and make as little sense as possible, but make sure you add in somewhere that you "got" them in the process. RADICAL KEYBOARD TERRORISTS UNITE!

I believe this is also part of Lucie's Commandments.
(11-13-2015, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's evident you are pretty Judgemental

Calling someone a savage is a judgment. That is beyond obvious.

I don't have a lot of time this weekend so I'm just going to ask. Why do you spend so much time and effort pretending to play a character who is a habitually lying, idiotic piece of shit? What do you get out of that? I don't get it. Help me understand.
(11-13-2015, 12:26 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Calling someone a savage is a judgment.  That is beyond obvious.  

I don't have a lot of time this weekend so I'm just going to ask.  Why do you spend so much time and effort pretending to play a character who is a habitually lying, idiotic piece of shit?  What do you get out of that?  I don't get it.  Help me understand.

Why do you spend so much time chasing around someone who you think is a piece of crap?  I guess that says more about you than anyone you chase around.  

I have opinions on plenty of people here but I have yet to chase them around the board to constantly confront them .... The best part is that you constantly choose the most disrespectful way possible.   As if that approach will get you anywhere lol.  

I think we have quite a few thin skinned people here but I have yet to chase them around to tell them that over and over.  

Now to stay on point .... As if you want to stay on any topic, but I am dumb enough to try I suppose....  I called them savages when we were talking about immigration policy.   I could have easily said I don't want uncivilized people here in mass.   Savage = uncivilized   I know it's hard for you to grasp that concept ... As it interferes with your soapbox.   there are places on this planet where they do not meet the standards of a civil society.    A western style civil society which we are and with which any immigrant is expected to assimilate.   When you are talking immigration policy you are being Judgemental because you only want the best of the best. Not the ones who can't even be slightly civil.

You are upset because you think it has to do with non white people.    It has nothing to do with color or skin.    But hey I am sure you will disregard any of this as I have said his multiple times yet you and your mates still want to push what you think I said.
(11-13-2015, 09:36 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Radical tactic #1,195 - If someone makes you their ***** on a message board, talk jibberish and make as little sense as possible, but make sure you add in somewhere that you "got" them in the process. RADICAL KEYBOARD TERRORISTS UNITE!

I believe this is also part of Lucie's Commandments.

Oh so if you use caps and swear words you make someone your *****? Good to know .... Also Good thing it has nothing to do with making a legitimate point.... So you still have a chance to win.