Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Friendly Theme now Available
(06-16-2015, 03:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Did you try what Bryan said in post 15?

Yes, that is what I did, but it will not save and goes back to the mobile format.
Reply/Quote
Hey everyone I got my mobile version problem fixed. If you are using an iPad and do not want the mobile versions after you select the default board style in your preferences from OrionMobile.....

You must go to your iPad settings>safari>block cookies>always allow

Instead of 'always allow' I had 'allow websites/visit'....once changed it fixed from mobile to destop version.

Thanks again for quick response form Bengalholic and WhoDeyWho!!!
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 03:43 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Yes, that is what I did, but it will not save and goes back to the mobile format.

What Bryan said in post #15 worked perfectly for me.  For anyone else that is experiencing this issue, it turns out there are multiple ways to fix it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stupid question, how do I get it to load the last post first w/ out clicking "new" on the Orion mobile format? Thanks in advance!
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2015, 11:23 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Stupid question, how do I get it to load the last post first w/ out clicking "new" on the Orion mobile format?  Thanks in advance!

Click the time of the last post.
Reply/Quote
WTF?? I'm on a PC and my theme just changed to the mobile version on its own and now i can't change it back. I've went to the settings and changed it, saved the changes but it just stays on the mobile version.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is ***** ridiculous. I'm about ready to ruin a perfectly good monitor with my fist...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Seems to be an issue with Chrome...

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 07:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WTF?? I'm on a PC and my theme just changed to the mobile version on its own and now i can't change it back. I've went to the settings and changed it, saved the changes but it just stays on the mobile version.

The only way the site will default to the mobile view is if it detects the use of a mobile device/tablet.  These devices pass a string that tells the server what kind of device is viewing it.  By default larger laptops and desktops get the desktop view.  Smaller devices get the mobile version by default.  The user is free to change this default by storing the preferences in a cookie.  If your browser isn't accpeting cookies from our site, these changes get reset on every page visit.

Consequently, you will get the desktop version on larger device, and the mobile version on mobile devices unless you change it and in order to do this you have to insure cookies are enabled on your browser.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 10:50 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: The only way the site will default to the mobile view is if it detects the use of a mobile device/tablet.  These devices pass a string that tells the server what kind of device is viewing it.  By default larger laptops and desktops get the desktop view.  Smaller devices get the mobile version by default.  The user is free to change this default by storing the preferences in a cookie.  If your browser isn't accpeting cookies from our site, these changes get reset on every page visit.

Consequently, you will get the desktop version on larger device, and the mobile version on mobile devices unless you change it and in order to do this you have to insure cookies are enabled on your browser.

I'll check the cookies setting on Chrome. The only time it happened was last night on this PC at work and it happened right in the middle of browsing the site. When i switched to Firefox, there was no issue. Earlier in the day i had used my ipad and i was switching back and forth between default and mobile, so for a few minutes i was wondering if that had anything to do with it. When i got home, i used Chrome and there was no issue there.

Reply/Quote