Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile version
(03-23-2016, 10:15 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I tried changing my default to desktop version and it just resets back to mobile when I click 'update'.

Edit: you have to be in desktop mode and uncheck the box that says "use mobile if on mobile device"

ShowMeUrTDs, do what his edit said, it helped me. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Any previous issues with the theme selector should now be resolved. Regardless of your default settings or device auto-detection...you should now be able to easily switch from mobile to desktop and vice versa (without reverting back on page change). 

Let me know if it's working for you guys. 

EDIT: I should have been more specific. I'm referring to using the Quick Theme Select button located in the footer of each version. If should be working properly, allowing you to switch to the version you want.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 04:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Any previous issues with the theme selector should now be resolved. Regardless of your default settings or device auto-detection...you should now be able to easily switch from mobile to desktop and vice versa (without reverting back on page change). 

Let me know if it's working for you guys. 

It is not working for me, and I tried the *edit* suggestion made by the other guys. I went to user CP page, changed from mobile, then updated options to desktop version and it is still the same.

Remains on mobile version no matter what
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 09:44 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: It is not working for me, and I tried the *edit* suggestion made by the other guys. I went to user CP page, changed from mobile, then updated options to desktop version and it is still the same.

Remains on mobile version no matter what

Did you use the 'Quick Theme Select' in the footer?
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2016, 09:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Did you use the 'Quick Theme Select' in the footer?

I had tried both the quick theme select and the user cp, both were reverting back to mobile when I changed them. But, today I switched in user cp and there was able to uncheck the box that said, "revert to mobile version when visiting with mobile device."

So I unchecked the box, and it is back to normal now. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
What is the benefit of using the mobile version vs. the desktop version on your phone?  Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Is it not possible to see who is online in the mobile version any longer?
Reply/Quote
[

Mobile version used to be great, it had all the need to use buttons and left out the stuff you rarely use.... The new mobile version looks a lot better than before but we lost some things from what I can tell.
Reply/Quote
Now what ?
Reply/Quote
I'm having an issue getting it to stay on mobile. When I select mobile it changes back to desktop as soon as I leave a page.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 11:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I'm having an issue getting it to stay on mobile. When I select mobile it changes back to desktop as soon as I leave a page.

Try going to UserCP > Edit Options > Other Options...make sure that 'Use mobile version if I visit on mobile device' is checked. And, where it says 'Board Style'...you can choose Mobile Version as the default.

You can also use Tapatalk to visit the site on mobile.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 11:52 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Try going to UserCP > Edit Options > Other Options...make sure that 'Use mobile version if I visit on mobile device' is checked. And, where it says 'Board Style'...you can choose Mobile Version as the default.

You can also use Tapatalk to visit the site on mobile.

Doesn't work for some reason. Not a big deal though. I can use desktop. It's not too bad on my phone. 

Reply/Quote