Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock 1.0
Mock 1.0

With the 21st pick the Cincinnati Bengals select!!! Cornerback jaire Alexander. Marvin Lewis on the commentary "we are so glad to pick Alexander ,we feel we got ourselves a winner,we got to go to work and get Alexander healthy and ready for the 2019 season." Duke tobin speaks " we feel jair Alexander was the best talent on the board and that's what we try to do is draft the best talent and for the future of the franchise".

Round 2.

There's been a trade, the Bengals trade away a 5th round pick to move up 6 spots.

The Cincinnati Bengals select center Frank ragnow , Marvin Lewis commentary " we believe in Frank ragnow ,Frank Pollack has an eye for center talent and thinks he's the next Travis frederick,we got our guy .

3rd round

The Cincinnati Bengals select tackle Orlando brown. Marvin Lewis " when a good talent like brown drops this far we have to take him,plus I knew him from birth ahahahahaha uh hahahaha"

3rd rnd pick

Bengals select safety Jesse Bates

Terrell austin on his pic " oh yeah he can play we need turnovers ,topped passes and ints , we will be using this guy,yeahhh buddy "

4th round

Cincinnati Bengals select wr deshaun Hamilton

Bengals oc talks " we liked deshaun since the senior bowl where we all had lunch"

5th round

The Bengals select!!!

Defensive end Dorance Armstrong

5th round Bengals select teegray scales
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 12:54 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Mock 1.0

With the 21st pick the Cincinnati Bengals select!!! Cornerback jaire Alexander. Marvin Lewis on the commentary "we are so glad to pick Alexander ,we feel we got ourselves a winner,we got to go to work and get Alexander healthy and ready for the 2019 season." Duke tobin speaks " we feel jair Alexander was the best talent on the board and that's what we try to do is draft the best talent and for the future of the franchise".

Round 2.

There's been a trade, the Bengals trade away a 5th round pick to move up 6 spots.

The Cincinnati Bengals select center Frank ragnow , Marvin Lewis commentary " we believe in Frank ragnow ,Frank Pollack has an eye for center talent and thinks he's the next Travis frederick,we got our guy .

3rd round

The Cincinnati Bengals select tackle Orlando brown. Marvin Lewis " when a good talent like brown drops this far we have to take him,plus I knew him from birth ahahahahaha uh hahahaha"

3rd rnd pick

Bengals select safety Jesse Bates

Terrell austin on his pic " oh yeah he can play we need turnovers ,topped passes and ints , we will be using this guy,yeahhh buddy "

4th round

Cincinnati Bengals select wr deshaun Hamilton

Bengals oc talks " we liked deshaun since the senior bowl where we all had lunch"

5th round

The Bengals select!!!

Defensive end Dorance Armstrong

5th round  Bengals select teegray scales

I'm going to be nitpicky and say that a single 5th rounder probably wouldn't be enough to move up from 46 to 40.
Point difference in the trade value chart of 40 and 46 is 60 points. That's the equivalent of a mid-4th rounder. The Bengals' 4th round pick (112) has the value of 70 points.
If the Bengals are that interested in jumping up six spots to get Ragnow (or any C), they should be willing to "overspend" by 10 pts and therefore give up their 4th rounder.

With that said, I really like most of the picks you have made. The only player you picked that I have no knowledge about is Armstrong.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2018, 11:24 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm going to be nitpicky and say that a single 5th rounder probably wouldn't be enough to move up from 46 to 40.
Point difference in the trade value chart of 40 and 46 is 60 points. That's the equivalent of a mid-4th rounder. The Bengals' 4th round pick (112) has the value of 70 points.
If the Bengals are that interested in jumping up six spots to get Ragnow (or any C), they should be willing to "overspend" by 10 pts and therefore give up their 4th rounder.

With that said, I really like most of the picks you have made. The only player you picked that I have no knowledge about is Armstrong.
Except for the price of moving up to 40 this is very feasible - and mostly desirable.   I'm not big on the cb, but if we get Ragnow and Brown I think we've answered the biggest needs.   And it's not like we couldn't use another good corner.  Love Bates and Hamilton too.

But for the record I want either a top notch guard and/ or a top notch run stuffing DT in this draft more than a cb.

Still, nice draft.

Of course I really didn't want to tack this onto Ocho's post.   Long day and I'm a little frazzled. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote