Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we took Penei Sewell Mock
So a lot of fans want P. Sewell and think hes going to be Elite and we have 3 of our all time greats vouching for him Munoz, Anderson,Lapham. So here is my Realistic mock with explanations. Will do a Jamar Chase later. This is also help with simulater mock draft help. I don't even know some of the guys.

1. Penei Sewell Tackle- analyst and fans both praise the 1st day pick. Sewell says all the right things and happy to be a Bengal. Even Peko gives him a shout out.

2. Dynami Brown Wide Receiver- I highly doubt hes on their radar , but hes my option 1 here after being convinced by another user here. Hes fast,has the size ,and still looked good with a not good Qb. Other options would be T. Wallace that is also fast with size. 3rd option I forget the guys name already I'd know if I seen it. This is what I'd hope the Bengals would do but I kind of doubt it,I could see them going Edge here.

3. Payton Turner Edge- I haven't even checked who this guy is but with every bengals draft since I've been a fan there is these who's this guy that gets drafted. People check them out and get on board and justify the pick.

4. Kendrick Green Guard- once again they go O line,and once again I don't know who he is and it's not a guy people know the name of already. There was also limited options in the 4th on Pff mock stimulator. Could also pick a guard who can play center because don't know if they really like Price.

5. Tony Poljan Tight End- another don't know who he is,but I think tight end and running back could be drafted.

6. Kj Steverson Wide Out- don't know who he is but I can see them double dipping in the later rounds. And it's another guy who makes people say who and have to look him up.

7. Janarious Robinson Edge De- I can also see them double dipping on Edge. Because they want to find a pass rush,and this would give competition from a big school. I have a hard time selecting any other defensive position because they pretty much got them all covered, maybe a linebacker added to replace Bynes or they might just let the new guys step up. They also wouldn't let me draft a kicker.

8. Tristan Hoge Guard- another guard to please the fans very late so they can talk about how they addressed the O line. Also more competition is always good.
Reply/Quote
Not reaching for a WR in round 2 when there's are better O-Linemen available there.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 11:03 PM)Mobster Wrote: Not reaching for a WR in round 2 when there's are better O-Linemen available there.

You're nuts
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2021, 03:46 AM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: 5. Tony Poljan Tight End- another don't know who he is,but I think tight end and running back could be drafted.

I saw this guy's name as a late round prospect and decided to watch some vids on him.

Dude is hot garbage.

Check him out.  I don't even think I finished the clip to be honest.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think they should really try to get Tommy Tremble of ND for TE.

He ain't no superstar but he's got a lot of upside and could easily start in our group.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 10:16 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think they should really try to get Tommy Tremble of ND for TE.

He ain't no superstar but he's got a lot of upside and could easily start in our group.

Yeah I like him,could be a draft steal. Very complete tight end. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 10:15 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I saw this guy's name as a late round prospect and decided to watch some vids on him.

Dude is hot garbage.

Check him out.  I don't even think I finished the clip to be honest.

Yeah he is after I watched him lol
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2021, 12:10 PM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: Yeah he is after I watched him lol

I might have been a little harsh.  He just looks like an athlete that was given a position.  Pretty pedestrian.  Especially when you watch others that play that position.  Tremble looks like a steal.  Runs good routes, traces the ball well, AND is a dedicated blocker.  This could be a good addition for us.
Reply/Quote