Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction
(03-03-2021, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool

Yes sir. Boogie Basham is probably my favorite pick for us in the 2nd especially if we get Sewell in the first. Great hands, great
swim moves and spin moves. Takes great angles to get lots of tackles for loss. Who knows what his numbers would of been 
last season if he played an entire season, 5 sacks in only 6 games and he is also good against the run.

I think it depends on what they do at corner. There’s going to be a looot of good corners in round2 this year. They need better pass rush and a good corner.
Reply/Quote
Georgia CB Eric Stokes reportedly ran a 4.24 40 yard dash.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2021, 10:24 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I think it depends on what they do at corner. There’s going to be a looot of good corners in round2 this year. They need better pass rush and a good corner.

Hoping we add a proven Corner in Free Agency as this is a deep year with lots of good CB's.

But getting a good Corner early in the Draft is never a bad way to go, much cheaper. All for it if we take care of the trenches in FA.

I just really like Basham.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2021, 10:34 AM)Synric Wrote: Georgia CB Eric Stokes reportedly ran a 4.24 40 yard dash.

Wow, sniffin Ross's record!
Reply/Quote
Still getting a good feeling about Sewell will be there at #5 but regardless we need to load up in FA if we are able to.. not as easy to do

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/three-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-four-quarterbacks-go-in-top-eight-picks-saints-falcons-land-qbs-on-day-2/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote