Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope NFL.Com mocked it right
https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-saints-trade-up-for-qb-in-round-1

I couldn't pick a better first 3 rounds. Don't know much about the 4th rounder

RD 1. Penei Sewell/OT

RD 2. Jayson Oweh/Edge

RD 3. Trey Smith/OG (I love the NFL comp they give him)

RD 4. Josh Palmer/WR

BONUS: If you click on the prospect you get NFL.Com's analysis and grades. I haven't seen these anywhere else this year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2021, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-saints-trade-up-for-qb-in-round-1

I could pick a better first 3 rounds. Don't know much about the 4th rounder

RD 1. Penei Sewell/OT

RD 2. Jayson Oweh/Edge

RD 4. Josh Palmer/WR

BONUS: If you click on the prospect you get NFL.Com's analysis and grades. I haven't seen these anywhere else this year

Would be a damn good way to start fixing some issues around here.

Oweh being compared to Dupree is interesting.

As for Palmer, he is actually a pretty solid WR option who was stuck in a situation with lackluster QB play. Having a better QB and being the #3 guy would be a good situation for him. Could end up producing solid numbers in his rookie season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Would love this outcome
Reply/Quote
I would be absolutely ok with this
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2021, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-saints-trade-up-for-qb-in-round-1

RD 1. Penei Sewell/OT

RD 2. Jayson Oweh/Edge

RD 4. Josh Palmer/WR

Oweh is overrated small school OL Robert Jones tore him up at the senior bowl drills. And the 4th is to early for Palmer with very little college production.

Give me Dyami Brown in the 4th and Levi Onwuzurike in 2 and I'd go for it.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 12:57 AM)pulses Wrote: Oweh is overrated small school OL Robert Jones tore him up at the senior bowl drills. And the 4th is to early for Palmer with very little college production.

Jayson Oweh was a Junior so he wasn't eligible for the Senior Bowl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 12:57 AM)pulses Wrote: Oweh is overrated small school OL Robert Jones tore him up at the senior bowl drills. And the 4th is to early for Palmer with very little college production.

Perhaps you're thinking of his team mate Shaka Toney. 

Reply/Quote

RD 1. Penei Sewell/OT

RD 2. Jayson Oweh/Edge

RD 4. Josh Palmer/WR

I don't think Lance Zierlein has them finished yet but he dows have a large chunk of them done.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/

His #1 is of course Trevor Lawrence but his #2 will be a surprise for some.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 01:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't think Lance Zierlein has them finished yet but he dows have a large chunk of them done.

Thanks for that. I like to read what he says and then watch some film. Especially ones I disagree with.

For instance he has the LB from UND and the Edge from UGA much higher than I, and he has Boogie Basham and Wyatt Davis much lower. He did get the #1 WR right

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 12:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps you're thinking of his team mate Shaka Toney. 

Possibly they both are about the same type of player if memory serves me right?
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 07:45 PM)pulses Wrote: Possibly they both are about the same type of player if memory serves me right?

It doesn't 

Reply/Quote
I love the first 3 picks big time.

I think we could get a better WR than Palmer in the 4th though. Like Jaelon Darden or of course Amari Rodgers from Clemson.

I know they are smaller than Josh Palmer but he is electric and we have big Receivers, we need speed.
Reply/Quote
Oof

2nd round pick DE who had 0.0 sacks last year.
3rd round pick G who has some scary health concerns (blood clots in his lungs) that kept him from being properly developed.
4th round pick WR who played 4 years and never reached 500 yards or 5 TDs once.

Pass

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2021, 01:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't think Lance Zierlein has them finished yet but he dows have a large chunk of them done.

I feel like plenty of us have hyped up Pitts enough on here at this point that anyone who is surprised by Pitts being #2 on the list just doesn't agree with taking a TE that high, regardless of how good Pitts looks.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 11:57 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Oof

3rd round pick G who has some scary health concerns (blood clots in his lungs) that kept him from being properly developed.

Pass

I didn't know that about Trey Smith, I thought you liked the guy in the 2nd before, maybe I am wrong.Coffee
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2021, 11:57 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Oof

Pass

I agree with all of this.
Reply/Quote