Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Analyst Sites 1st Round Draft Prediction
We will never get that lucky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saw one from back over the summer and guy had Bengals at 5 taking Parsons. He may have a crystal ball
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2021, 08:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Saw one from back over the summer and guy had Bengals at 5 taking Parsons. He may have a crystal ball

You might be right 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 03:17 PM)Whatever Wrote: I will need a new tv if the Bengals take Wyatt Davis at 5.  Seriously,that smacks of a "I'll give the Bengals some garbage player so I can send the good ones to more popular teams".    
Just to clarify are u saying Davis is garbage?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:24 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Just to clarify are u saying Davis is garbage?

I imagine last night's performance and injury might drop him depending on the severity.  I'd run to the podium in the 2nd round, but lol at the first.  

I also wonder where the OSU center Josh Myers will go.  I have seen him mocked early 2nd to the late 3rd.  He's young and I believe could develop into a solid if not all pro type center. 

Hobs scares the bejeesus out of me though.  I only want Chase or Sewell at 5 or a trade back.  I am worried none of that will happen. They won't take a LB there.  No edge or DT worth it.  

I would see them reaching for the OT which is a premium position for the pick and then they will tell the world they had him ranked higher all along, lol.  You know the next 5 picks are crying now because they all wanted...(checks name again)  Slater!  
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:43 PM)yang Wrote: I imagine last night's performance and injury might drop him depending on the severity.  I'd run to the podium in the 2nd round, but lol at the first.  

I also wonder where the OSU center Josh Myers will go.  I have seen him mocked early 2nd to the late 3rd.  He's young and I believe could develop into a solid if not all pro type center. 

Hobs scares the bejeesus out of me though.  I only want Chase or Sewell at 5 or a trade back.  I am worried none of that will happen. They won't take a LB there.  No edge or DT worth it.  

I would see them reaching for the OT which is a premium position for the pick and then they will tell the world they had him ranked higher all along, lol.  You know the next 5 picks are crying now because they all wanted...(checks name again)  Slater!  

CB could be in play, even if WJ3 is re-signed.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 03:43 PM)yang Wrote: I imagine last night's performance and injury might drop him depending on the severity.  I'd run to the podium in the 2nd round, but lol at the first.  

He’s a top 15 talent almost unanimously. He just posted as well he’s all good as far as injury. Guard is the bigger need but we can dates both. Also Farley at cb is a option at 5 like other have said
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 07:38 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He’s a top 15 talent almost unanimously. He just posted as well he’s all good as far as injury. Guard is the bigger need but we can dates both. Also Farley at cb is a option at 5 like other have said

He didn’t post that he was all good. He said that he will be fine. He had a knee injury, was unable to put any weight on that leg and was seen on crutches after the game. That isn’t “all good”.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 07:41 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He didn’t post that he was all good. He said that he will be fine. He had a knee injury, was unable to put any weight on that leg and was seen on crutches after the game. That isn’t “all good”.

He was seen walking off the plane without any assistance. Just slight limp
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Jpoore Wrote: He was seen walking off the plane without any assistance. Just slight limp

MRI bound is what I heard, easily could slip out of 1st with any surgery
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2021, 06:12 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Brugler’s mock is behind a paywall, but this article says he has Sewell at 5 and Samuel Jr. at 38.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/gm-report/bengals-beef-up-trenches-defense-in-mock-draft

My mocks do that a lot. I like the idea of cb in 2 it makes sense with how my mocks go.
Reply/Quote
A new mock from CBSsports analyst... Has us taking a tackle but not Sewell... and 3 QBs in first 5 picks but none are Fields...

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-zach-wilson-to-jets
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 03:08 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: A new mock from CBSsports analyst... Has us taking a tackle but not Sewell... and 3 QBs in first 5 picks but none are Fields...

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-2021-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-zach-wilson-to-jets

Daniel Jeremiah is not a CBS Sports analyst, he's NFL Network.

He has Slater as the first OL off the board, going to Cincy.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2021, 06:12 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Brugler’s mock is behind a paywall, but this article says he has Sewell at 5 and Samuel Jr. at 38.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/gm-report/bengals-beef-up-trenches-defense-in-mock-draft

I'm a big fan of Asante Samuel Jr. He's REALLY good. Some will be sticklers over his height and label him as slot-only, but he's one of the best guys in coverage period.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2021, 03:17 PM)Whatever Wrote: I will need a new tv if the Bengals take Wyatt Davis at 5.  Seriously,that smacks of a "I'll give the Bengals some garbage player so I can send the good ones to more popular teams".    

its all about the clicks man for that advertisement money... all about the clicks.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 03:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Daniel Jeremiah is not a CBS Sports analyst, he's NFL Network.

He has Slater as the first OL off the board, going to Cincy.

Thanks but over Sewell, that surprised me, Ive not seen any mocks that had that or Sewell falling out of top 10, have you ?
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 04:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Thanks but over Sewell, that surprised me, Ive not seen any mocks that had that or Sewell falling out of top 10, have you ?

I have not. First time I'm seeing Slater as OL1. I've seen him debated as OL2 along with Darrisaw, but not ahead of Sewell.

Slater is probably the more polished guy whereas Sewell probably has that higher franchise LT ceiling.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I’ll be happy if it’s OL first.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2021, 05:47 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I just watched him at FSU for the past few years and he got better each year. My only concern is poor tackling and that doesn’t fit what the team wants from their DB’s anymore. That’s not to say he isn’t willing to mix it up, he’s just not very good at it.

I dunno man, if he can pile drive every player he tackles I’m ok with it.

Like both Tyson Campbell and Asante Samuel.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, I don't think they tried very hard at their job there.

I haven't seen any other mocks that have Davis going higher than the last 5-10 picks of the 1st, and plenty having him being in the first half of the 2nd round.

So 5th overall seems real weird.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote