Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mock] Bengals trade 1OA for Dolphins 5, 18, 26 and 56
.....on CBS Monday Mock draft.

It is live right now if you want to see what they do...team rep/reporter from each team selecting.
Reply/Quote
With the Bengals recent track record of terrible early round picks I think I would still feel safer with them using the #1 with a less likely chance of wiffing than missing on 4 picks which seems to be more likely.
Reply/Quote
Pissing in to the wind, my friends, but I am sure the folks in Miami are thrilled they won that OT game against the Bengals now....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i have no problems with the discussion, but can you please not title a thread that way? It implies that a trade has been done.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 01:30 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: i have no problems with the discussion, but can you please not title a thread that way?  It implies that a trade has been done.

Really?  Maybe it would have been better on April Fool's Day?

BTW...they took Jedrick Wills, RT AND signed Cam Newton after releasing Dalton
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 01:12 PM)spazz70 Wrote: .....on CBS Monday Mock draft.

It is live right now if you want to see what they do...team rep/reporter from each team selecting.

OK.  So, fire whatever dumbass is "representing" the Bengals.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Jordan Love at 18
Reply/Quote
Clickbait GTFO Smack
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Ruiz at 26...rebuilt OL with Wills and Ruiz to go with Hopkins and Williams...signed Cam Newton for 2 years and drafted a talented young QB in Jordan Love.... And that is how the mock crumbles
Reply/Quote
The media, going strong with willing their desires into the existence even in the final hour.

Burrow to the Bengals. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Then lose 5 and 33 to move up to 3
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 03:42 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Ruiz at 26...rebuilt OL with Wills and Ruiz to go with Hopkins and Williams...signed Cam Newton for 2 years and drafted a talented young QB in Jordan Love....  And that is how the mock crumbles

IDK if Cam fits with what we want as a QB and Love seems to be boom or bust at QB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 03:46 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The media, going strong with willing their desires into the existence even in the final hour.

Burrow to the Bengals.  Who Dey!

They think if they say it enough, it will come true, like they're trying to bring back Tinker Bell.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 01:30 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: i have no problems with the discussion, but can you please not title a thread that way?  It implies that a trade has been done.

I agree, misleading thread titles just plain suck..  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 03:42 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Ruiz at 26...rebuilt OL with Wills and Ruiz to go with Hopkins and Williams...signed Cam Newton for 2 years and drafted a talented young QB in Jordan Love....  And that is how the mock crumbles

'Crumbles' is a good way of putting it.  Mellow
Reply/Quote