Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX mock 12.0, 2021. Chase in the first
The only trade I accepted was sliding a few picks in Rd 2 to pick up an additional 3rd

Round 1 Pick 5: Ja'Marr Chase, WR, LSU (A)- Yes, please. Bengals have some serious weapons on offense with the right man at the trigger.

Round 2 Pick 15 (LAC): Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa (B)- Developmental OT that looks like the next Andrew Whitworth to me. With coaching and NFL practice, he could be a 10 year bookend. Love his length, strength, and tenacity.

Round 3 Pick 5: Quinn Meinerz, OG/C, Wisconsin-Whitewater (A-): Senior Bowl. Look what he did coming in rusty and against the top competition. Love this kid. Starter at RG.

Round 3 Pick 13 (LAC): Shaka Toney, DE/OLB, Penn State (A): Save the "he won't be there" and maybe he won't. But I am thinking edge here.

Round 4 Pick 6: Chris Rumph II, DE/OLB, Duke (A+): Probably one of the most debatable talents in the draft. Could go anywhere. Not being able to participate at his pro day hurts.

Round 5 Pick 5: Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn (A+): Another mercurial speed option, but would not have to be the starter here, but another rotational piece that can do a lot with the ball in his hands. Not likely to be here this late, but he was in this sim.

Round 6 Pick 7: Tre McKitty, TE, Georgia (B+): Move TE that is just "adequate" as a blocker. Great vertical threat and long arms with HUGE hands.

Round 6 Pick 19: Riley Patterson, K, Memphis (A): He isn't Fat Randy

Round 7 Pick 7: D.J. Daniel, CB, Georgia (A+): developmental prospect
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very good draft!
Reply/Quote