Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Draft #2
I did my 2nd mock draft on ESPN and I feel like I already improved a lot on my drafting abilities, so it seems like a great thing to get you back to drafting form, especially since we're doing an online draft and there will be time limits (I mean the one that matters with my friends).

I had the first pick, which isn't a preferred spot for me, but I worked with it.

Quote:Round 2:
** (1) Team Fritz - Adrian Peterson RB

I think AP just returns this year after the year off with fire in his heart and just runs through people. His goal this year is 2,500 yards and I'm not going to be the one that tells him he can't do it.

Quote:Round 2:
** (20) Team Fritz - A.J. Green WR

I thought this was a steal getting him at 20. Playing for a new contract, plus having Eifert and Jones back and having Hill carry the load all year to keep defenses out of the box should just allow him to put up stupid numbers.

Quote:Round 3:
** (21) Team Fritz - Odell Beckham Jr. WR

Didn't play until week 5 last year and didn't see solid time until week 7 and still put up stupid numbers. If he had a full year last year, I think we're looking at him as the #1 ranked receiver. Hell of a steal.

Quote:Round 4:
** (40) Team Fritz - Joique Bell RB

Panicked here but running backs were going off the board very fast so I just grabbed him. Not a great pick, but not the worse.

Quote:Round 5:
** (41) Team Fritz - DeSean Jackson WR

Another WTF pick. Washington's QB situation is a mess and it can't look good for DeSean, plus he's injury prone.

Quote:Round 6:
** (60) Team Fritz - Travis Kelce TE

I think Kelce is going to be a hell of a player this year and a huge sleeper. He's a perfect target for Alex Smith because Smith turned like 90 this year and can't be going downfield too much anymore. To get him here was a steal, in my crippled opinion.

Quote:Round 7:
** (61) Team Fritz - Tom Brady QB

Are you kidding me right now? Got him this late? Granted he's old and suspended four games, but he's still Mr Clutch and just produces. I also think that his suspension gets reduced at least two games, if not lifted completely. He's talking about taking it to federal court and I don't think Goodell wants that, so I think Goodell folds.

Quote:Round 8:
** (80) Team Fritz - Brandon LaFell WR

Nice late round guy to get double points with Tom Brady

Quote:Round: 9
** (81) Team Fritz - Latavius Murray RB

I think this dude's a sleeper in Oakland and will put up good numbers.

Quote:Round 10:
** (100) Team Fritz - Larry Fitzgerald WR

If Palmer stays healthy, he could finally get back to his numbers of five years ago.

Quote:Round 11:
** (101) Team Fritz - Marques Colston WR

Getting older, but could produce with Graham gone and Brees needing targets.

Quote:Round 12:
** (120) Team Fritz - Anquan Boldin WR

Blah blah blah.

Quote:Round 13:
** (121) Team Fritz - Cody Latimer WR
Blah, blah, blah.

Quote:Round 14:
** (140) Team Fritz - Stephen Gostkowski K

Brady putting up numbers means he puts up numbers

Quote:Round 15:
Bengals D/ST

MJ returning, Atkins with a full year post-injury, young corners, Jones returning punts, etc. I'm excited.

Quote:Round 16:
** (160) Team Fritz - Tyler Eifert TE

Was a steal to get him this late and I think Dalton's reads go from AJ to him or him to AJ,

Thoughts? How does it look?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2015, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did my 2nd mock draft on ESPN and I feel like I already improved a lot on my drafting abilities, so it seems like a great thing to get you back to drafting form, especially since we're doing an online draft and there will be time limits (I mean the one that matters with my friends).

I had the first pick, which isn't a preferred spot for me, but I worked with it.  

I think AP just returns this year after the year off with fire in his heart and just runs through people.  His goal this year is 2,500 yards and I'm not going to be the one that tells him he can't do it.

I thought this was a steal getting him at 20.  Playing for a new contract, plus having Eifert and Jones back and having Hill carry the load all year to keep defenses out of the box should just allow him to put up stupid numbers.

Didn't play until week 5 last year and didn't see solid time until week 7 and still put up stupid numbers.  If he had a full year last year, I think we're looking at him as the #1 ranked receiver.  Hell of a steal.

Panicked here but running backs were going off the board very fast so I just grabbed him.  Not a great pick, but not the worse.

Another WTF pick.  Washington's QB situation is a mess and it can't look good for DeSean, plus he's injury prone.

I think Kelce is going to be a hell of a player this year and a huge sleeper.  He's a perfect target for Alex Smith because Smith turned like 90 this year and can't be going downfield too much anymore.  To get him here was a steal, in my crippled opinion.  

Are you kidding me right now?  Got him this late?  Granted he's old and suspended four games, but he's still Mr Clutch and just produces.  I also think that his suspension gets reduced at least two games, if not lifted completely.  He's talking about taking it to federal court and I don't think Goodell wants that, so I think Goodell folds.

Nice late round guy to get double points with Tom Brady

I think this dude's a sleeper in Oakland and will put up good numbers.

If Palmer stays healthy, he could finally get back to his numbers of five years ago.

Getting older, but could produce with Graham gone and Brees needing targets.

Blah blah blah.

Blah, blah, blah.

Brady putting up numbers means he puts up numbers

MJ returning, Atkins with a full year post-injury, young corners, Jones returning punts, etc.  I'm excited.

Was a steal to get him this late and I think Dalton's reads go from AJ to him or him to AJ,

Thoughts?  How does it look?

You um...drafted 8 wide receivers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 12:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You um...drafted 8 wide receivers.

There's a flex spot, and I probably should have gotten another running back, but I got a solid kicker and D in the later rounds, so I would have only been able to get lower tier Ds and Ks anyways, which I can just pick up for bye weeks and drop whatever receiver's not producing.

Could have also gotten another QB, but I don't think I'll be sitting Brady at all other than his bye week.
Reply/Quote