Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Draft (trades)
Well PFF liked it - I don't know if you will.  I did two trade backs and netted a ton of extra picks.  I had a devil of a time getting WR's of value anywhere on the board.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I must say that all the trades yesterday really have changed the simulators. :)

Much more interesting now.
Reply/Quote
Not happening
Reply/Quote
Love yah Stewy so I have to respond, It is alright. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2021, 12:20 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Love yah Stewy so I have to respond, It is alright. Mellow

Thanks for the positive response.

Well this was my first run ever through the PFF simulator, and I never do these, and I should have don more before posting one.  So I sat down a couple days later and ran through PFF another 30-40 times because it became addicting.

So what I found was:  (and none of this will be news I'm sure)
PFF Simulator - trades are too easy
You are beholden to their board, their idea of our needs and other teams needs and their player ratings - different sites give much different experiences
PFF is a single scenario and gives no clearer picture as to the possible out comes than anyone here doing a mock - It is a single entity - a snapshot
Reply/Quote
The first 4 make the draft for me although imo ur gonna need to flip flop brown and Perkins to make it work. However Perkins is my fav player in this draft he solves our edge and linebacker issue as he doesn’t ever need to come off the field. He’s elite at pass rushing elite against the run and has the athleticism to stay on the field on their downs. But the rest of the draft after mayfield blows imo but love the first 4 picks
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2021, 10:02 AM)Stewy Wrote: Thanks for the positive response.

Well this was my first run ever through the PFF simulator, and I never do these, and I should have don more before posting one.  So I sat down a couple days later and ran through PFF another 30-40 times because it became addicting.

So what I found was:  (and none of this will be news I'm sure)
PFF Simulator - trades are too easy
You are beholden to their board, their idea of our needs and other teams needs and their player ratings - different sites give much different experiences
PFF is a single scenario and gives no clearer picture as to the possible out comes than anyone here doing a mock - It is a single entity - a snapshot

Yes, I don't see us trading now with the Dolphins trade unless we don't like Sewell, Chase or Pitts which of course we do.

It will be one of those guys in the first. Trading back in the 2nd I think will be a mistake anyways as I think there will be lots of
talent at 38 we will be missing out on if we trade all the way back to 50. Long ways. I think we need more picks but I don't see
us trading at all now. The PFF simulator is just unrealistic IMO.

Chase and Eichenberg or one of the other OT's like Cosmi or one of the Guards like Meinerz or Carman seem the most likely picks
now in the first two rounds. Sewell is a solid pick but with the depth at OT, special players like Pitts and Chase are most likely for 
us now. Pitts especially, guy is the most insane athlete at his size on Offense to maybe ever enter the Draft and I am not kidding.

Dyami Brown is a good player but I don't think he is a Pitts or Chase caliber player.

Sewell on the other hand could be great, but it will take time as he is raw. Would still like the pick of course, just think we will
take Chase or Pitts, just a gut feeling with the depth at OT.
Reply/Quote