Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock & Roll
Marvin is hear to stay for another two years fellas. No need to stress about it. Stress kills.

AJM loses appeal and a 2nd round tender will most likely be placed on him. I have the Broncos picking him up giving us their 2nd round pick.

We're sitting at #12 and we need more picks. Trade down to #15 with Arizona for their 2nd round pick. They draft Mayfield before Washington can (assuming Cousins leaves).

#15: Derwin James, S, Florida State
We need more aggressive play on defense, more attitude and dare I say... "Swagger". Him and Burfict will shred defenses for years. AFC North type of player. If we don't pick him up, you better pray one of our rivals doesn't...
[Image: th?id=OIP.KpyKa9eEq8BgzHWyB4FcbgHaFj&pid=Api]
2a. Orlando Brown, LT, Oklahoma
Gotta keep Dalton off his ass. Blind side is unguarded with CedO there. Hopefully Brown can fix that.
[Image: th?id=OIP.fLCq2u2RsYQudnKqyPkc6QHaE8&pid=Api]
2b. Josh Allen, ILB/OLB, Kentucky
We need another LB to pair with Burfict. This guy knows how to get to the ball no matter where it is.

2c. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
Geno may not be back after this year with an expiring contract. I'm sure he would love a shot at a title.

3a. Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
No doubt we have to look at C at some point early on in this draft.

3b. DeShon Elliot, S, Texas
We need two safties. Williams and Iloka aren't that great...

4. Beau Benzschawel, G, Wisconsin
More help up front.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 08:43 AM)Takedown Wrote: Marvin is hear to stay for another two years fellas. No need to stress about it. Stress kills.

AJM loses appeal and a 2nd round tender will most likely be placed on him. I have the Broncos picking him up giving us their 2nd round pick.

We're sitting at #12 and we need more picks. Trade down to #15 with Arizona for their 2nd round pick. They draft Mayfield before Washington can (assuming Cousins leaves).

#15: Derwin James, S, Florida State
We need more aggressive play on defense, more attitude and dare I say... "Swagger". Him and Burfict will shred defenses for years. AFC North type of player. If we don't pick him up, you better pray one of our rivals doesn't...
[Image: th?id=OIP.KpyKa9eEq8BgzHWyB4FcbgHaFj&pid=Api]
2a. Orlando Brown, LT, Oklahoma
Gotta keep Dalton off his ass. Blind side is unguarded with CedO there. Hopefully Brown can fix that.
[Image: th?id=OIP.fLCq2u2RsYQudnKqyPkc6QHaE8&pid=Api]
2b. Josh Allen, ILB/OLB, Kentucky
We need another LB to pair with Burfict. This guy knows how to get to the ball no matter where it is.

2c. Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan
Geno may not be back after this year with an expiring contract. I'm sure he would love a shot at a title.

3a. Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas
No doubt we have to look at C at some point early on in this draft.

3b. DeShon Elliot, S, Texas
We need two safties. Williams and Iloka aren't that great...

4. Beau Benzschawel, G, Wisconsin
More help up front.

Like it bud 1. Hurst very overrated and would wait in DT. Dt legit next year. If we do go DT, Bryan from Florida is a top 10 talent. And instead of Allen, I'd rather have Josey Jewell. Just my 2 cents.
Reply/Quote