Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock before the Draft
First off I want to put out there that I have us trading Andy Dalton (hopefully) to the Jaguars for their second round pick. Then in my mock I have us using that pick and trading pack to the late 2nd round and picking up a late 3rd in exchange as well. Now onto my draft.

1. Joe Burrow, QB LSU. No surprise here. Bengals do the right thing, get their franchise quarterback of the future.
2a. Zack Baun, OLB Wisconsin. The diluted sample causes him to slide out of the first round, but not by much. We get a diverse linebacker here who can do a little bit of everything.
2b. Isaiah Wilson, OT Georgia. Behemoth of a tackle, competes for and ultimately wins RT position. Goodbye Bobby Hart.
3a. Darrel Taylor, LB/Edge Tennessee. Has the potential to be an explosive pass rusher. Stock has been on the rise as of late, could be a real home run if developed properly.
3b. Raekwon Davis, DT/DE Alabama. Another behemoth of a man, this time on the defensive line. Has all the tools to be an early pick, maturity issues cause his slide to the third.
4. Willie Gay Jr, LB Mississippi State. Some poor past decisions let’s us snag Gay here early in the fourth. I think he’ll be a steal and will fit exactly what we need in the middle of our defense. A fast, athletic linebacker who can flat out play.
5. Gabriel Davis, WR UCF. Productive wideout with potential to play inside or out. I don’t see WR as big of a need as some of you here on this board do. I think Green will come back healthy. Boyd, Tate, and Ross are gonna contribute. Davis joins a pretty deep receiver group.
6. Saahdiq Charles, OG LSU. Can play tackle as well, but I think he could start with us now as a guard. Probably will go a little earlier than this, but hopeful that he falls in our laps here.
7. Thaddeus Moss, TE LSU. Might as well add some more LSU talent and son of the great Randy Moss. Provides depth at the TE position, solid blocker, average everything else.

Well that’s my hopeful mock draft, tell me what you guys think!
Reply/Quote
Lol if this happened that would be amazing
Reply/Quote
Sweet!
Reply/Quote