Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mocks From Steelers and Ravens Fans?
(04-05-2016, 01:13 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Same logic pretzel your team is on that keeps the green smoke flowing down in Pittsburgh. As long as they can make it on the field, teams and fans will always turn a blind eye (sry Martavus). If Big Ben was caught fondling women again, you would defend him to your grave, just how it is.

Who are you even kidding....How many pounds of the green was you guy busted with?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(04-05-2016, 02:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, marijuana use is absolutely as bad as punching a woman in the face.   ThumbsUp

Doubling down on your inane analogy.  I have to give you credit for sticking to your idiotic position.

He'd have to be "caught" once to be "caught again".  It does show just how weak you know your argument is though. You sure you don't want to stick to the marijuana analogy?

In the NFL using marijuana is worse than punching a woman in the face... at least, that is what Goodell has taught me. Ninja
(04-04-2016, 06:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't follow their teams much and don't condone drafting murderers, rapists or woman-beaters, but my mock for the Bengals is in the Mock Draft section  ThumbsUp

Yes, I remember well the day I condoned the drafting of Ben Roethlisberger.  I said to my self, "Self, I explicitly condone the drafting of this player that I have somehow magically predicted will one day be accused of multiple rapes." 

That's what I said, all right.  Mellow
(04-05-2016, 06:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yes, I remember well the day I condoned the drafting of Ben Roethlisberger.  I said to my self, "Self, I explicitly condone the drafting of this player that I have somehow magically predicted will one day be accused of multiple rapes." 

That's what I said, all right.  Mellow

So, because he didn't do it before they drafted him, it's ok for him to do it now that he's famous?

Know what's weird?  After getting married, when he (hopefully) would stop raping women, he stopped traveling with his bodyguards, even though you think he'd be more concerned with his wife in danger, as well.

Have you ever said that drafting him was a mistake?
So any of you steeler or raven jerk offs got a mock draft for your team or are you just going to continue to play "our idiot player isn't as bad as your idiot player?"
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: So any of you steeler or raven jerk offs got a mock draft for your team or are you just going to continue to play "our idiot player isn't as bad as your idiot player?"

They always ignore the OP and use any chance they can to boost their "clean" image.  They won't do an actual mock, they're too dense.  Or maybe stooooopid is a better term.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Steelers

1.  Mackenzie Alexander CB
2.  Karl Joseph  S
3.  Kyler Fackerall  LB
4.  Aaron Burbridge  WR
5.  Fahn Cooper T
6.  D.J. Pettway  DE
7.  DJ Foster  RB

Steelers fans, your welcome. Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, because he didn't do it before they drafted him, it's ok for him to do it now that he's famous?

Know what's weird?  After getting married, when he (hopefully) would stop raping women, he stopped traveling with his bodyguards, even though you think he'd be more concerned with his wife in danger, as well.

Have you ever said that drafting him was a mistake?

Try to keep up.  You implied that we condoned drafting a rapist.  I pointed out that this was dumb, just as you did with the Frostee Rucker statement.  That's literally all I said.  But, as usual, you 'countered' my valid point by imagining that I said something different than what I actually said.  I guess arguments are easy to win in the mind of someone who thinks he can author both sides of the script.  Rolleyes
(04-05-2016, 08:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: So any of you steeler or raven jerk offs got a mock draft for your team or are you just going to continue to play "our idiot player isn't as bad as your idiot player?"

You appear to be lost.  Here are two better places for you to be. 

1. http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL
2. Any thread in which Brad doesn't post.  
Ravens

1.  Joey Bosa  Edge
2.  Kendall Fuller CB
3.  Vadal Alexander G
4.  Jordan Payton WR
5.  Scooby Wright LB
6.  Daryl Worley  CB
7.  Mike Thomas  WR

Your welcome, Ravens fans.  Wink

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-05-2016, 11:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Try to keep up.  You implied that we condoned drafting a rapist.  I pointed out that this was dumb, just as you did with the Frostee Rucker statement.  That's literally all I said.  But, as usual, you 'countered' my valid point by imagining that I said something different than what I actually said.  I guess arguments are easy to win in the mind of someone who thinks he can author both sides of the script.  Rolleyes
OK, so, wait, wait wait!

You didn't condone him because he wasn't a rapist at that point in time, but your organization made him into one, and that's better?! 

Furthermore, you still celebrate the championships won with him (wouldn't have been won without him), and you think that's ok?!

Which was it- you drafted a rapist or your organization made him into one? 
(04-05-2016, 11:54 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You appear to be lost.  Here are two better places for you to be. 

1. http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL
2. Any thread in which Brad doesn't post.  

You appear to be stupid.

Why would a forum entitled Around the NFL have mock drafts?  Why wouldn't they be in the draft forum?

Furthermore, even if the Draft forum didn't exist, why wouldn't drafts restricted to the Steelers and Ravens be in the AFC North forum?

This is a smack thread in which the point is to attack the Steelers and Ravens for players with questionable character issues. This isn't an actual mock thread.

The fact that we can easily reverse the smack is what makes this smack so bad.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-06-2016, 01:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: OK, so, wait, wait wait!

You didn't condone him because he wasn't a rapist at that point in time, but your organization made him into one, and that's better?! 

Furthermore, you still celebrate the championships won with him (wouldn't have been won without him), and you think that's ok?!

Which was it- you drafted a rapist or your organization made him into one? 

Yep.

And by "Yep", I mean "You didn't get it the first time, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.  Have a good day."

(04-06-2016, 01:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You appear to be stupid.

Why would a forum entitled Around the NFL have mock drafts?  Why wouldn't they be in the draft forum?

Furthermore, even if the Draft forum didn't exist, why wouldn't drafts restricted to the Steelers and Ravens be in the AFC North forum?

Fair enough.  I clearly didn't review at the whole list of topics before writing that, and you are correct that "Mock Drafts" would have been better.
Ugh - what a train wreck.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema

I can't tell you who currently plays for the Steelers, let alone any of the draft class. I really am a horrible fan. LOL
(04-06-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is a smack thread in which the point is to attack the Steelers and Ravens for players with questionable character issues. This isn't an actual mock thread.

The fact that we can easily reverse the smack is what makes this smack so bad.

Considering I posted it in the Mock Draft forum and wasn't attempting it to be smack talk, it was an actual mock thread, and, once again, you fail  ThumbsUp
(04-06-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Considering I posted it in the Mock Draft forum and wasn't attempting it to be smack talk, it was an actual mock thread, and, once again, you fail  ThumbsUp

If you posted this in the "mock thread" and it got moved here....I'd say you are the one that failed.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(04-06-2016, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Considering I posted it in the Mock Draft forum and wasn't attempting it to be smack talk, it was an actual mock thread, and, once again, you fail  ThumbsUp

Yeah, let's talk about that.  You posted a smack talk thread in a mock draft forum.  I always knew you really didn't get the smack concept, and this is yet another confirmation.  You place your best smack (which isn't saying much) in a forum designed for non-smack topics.  LOL
(04-06-2016, 03:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If you posted this in the "mock thread" and it got moved here....I'd say you are the one that failed.
Incorrect.

I don't even know why it was moved, other than the fact that it points out that those two franchises draft horrible people.  I guess it's hard to be honest about the Steelers and Ravens without having it look like smack talk.
(04-06-2016, 04:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, let's talk about that.  You posted a smack talk thread in a mock draft forum.  I always knew you really didn't get the smack concept, and this is yet another confirmation.  You place your best smack (which isn't saying much) in a forum designed for non-smack topics.  LOL

You're an idiot.

It was in no way attempted to be smack.  It was wondering who the Ravens and Steelers would draft, with a side note of pointing out that your two teams draft murderers, rapists, and woman-beaters.
This kid can't stop failing...

Poor guy
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]