Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mods??
(05-13-2015, 12:02 AM)RetroBengal Wrote: Agree, WW would make a great mod, along with yourself.

TT is too nice to be a Mod...

But he's an awesome guy! :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 05:58 PM)treee Wrote: We should have a nomination thread where regular posters put the names forward, then if the nominee accepts the nomination, we'll vote for the top however many mods we want.

That be the best way to do it.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:12 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: TT is too nice to be a Mod...

Awesome goes a long way, lol
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Personally WW.  I think you'd be a good candidate for a Mod.  Just my .02 cents.

(05-13-2015, 12:02 AM)RetroBengal Wrote: Agree, WW would make a great mod, along with yourself.

Thank you both ever so kindly.....but two things throw me out of the discussion. 1. I'm just too busy during the summer months to be effective. There can be days at a time that I wouldn't be here. 2. I tend to get a little too fired up sometimes, although I have been working on that. Granted, I wouldn't just ban people over petty disagreements or anything like that (you'd have to REALLY screw up before I did something like that), but I don't know that I could bite my tongue effectively enough to be a moderator. I truly am grateful for your votes of confidence though. Bless you guys.....and thanks to OSUFan and Shake n Blake as well.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:12 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: TT is too nice to be a Mod...

Plus TT isn't interested in doing that. I'd probably let people get away with murder. But I am an awesome guy. Tongue
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:20 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Wait, you think it should go to the ones that know who they're doing?

The emoticons on here suck, by the way.
It's usually good to know who you're doing. LOL
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 04:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It's usually good to know who you're doing. LOL

That's completely overrated.

You can always exchange names during the 4:30am Waffle House breakfast excursion.
Reply/Quote
So with a little googly search I found out that myBB (the forum software used for this site) now has Tapatalk support like vBulletin. That will help majorly with mobile users. I can't figure out how to get it working though. I'll set up my own forum tonight and see if I can figure it out and let holic know what to do.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:39 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Wolfkaosaun should be pretty high on the list. He get's along with everyone and has worked with me on numerous blog sites like whodazed.com and stripe hype so he has experience.

Thin this is the first time I've ever been nominated for something. Well. Something that wasn't like a stunt for jackass Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 05:58 PM)treee Wrote: We should have a nomination thread where regular posters put the names forward, then if the nominee accepts the nomination, we'll vote for the top however many mods we want.

Is this the official nomination thread? I definitely nominate TBT. I would have said Bengalholic too, but as the board owner, I guess he's already the big cheese.
Reply/Quote
Some staff has now been filled...

http://bengalsboard.net/showthread.php?tid=102
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 06:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Some staff has now been filled...

http://bengalsboard.net/showthread.php?tid=102

We need 27 more Mods
Reply/Quote
I don't have a problem with mods. I would just like the rules to be a lot more flexible.

You shouldn't get banned for calling another poster a douchebag.

I posted on the other board for years and years just under several names lol
Reply/Quote
Well it looks like 34 and CinWillWin are "retiring", but TBT seemed like he may think about it.

I hope we can get at least 1 guy who had experience at the other boards.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well it looks like 34 and CinWillWin are "retiring", but TBT seemed like he may think about it.

I hope we can get at least 1 guy who had experience at the other boards.

I would agree with this. We need someone who has some mod/admin experience.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote