Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Mom Reveals How Daughter Is Being Brainwashed
This is ridiculous, illegal, and it's why our country is being ruined.

A child's art and homeroom teacher invited a student to stay after for "art club," but, when she got there, she found out it was actually "GSA art club," or Gender and Sexuality Awareness.

The teacher invited an outside presenter and the presenter's #1 rule was "what you hear in here, stays in here."

You know it's not good when they start like that.

She then brought out flags to describe "defining terms," as she called them, and how people feel under each of the flags.

Rolleyes

She then told her daughter that if she's not 100% comfortable in her body, then she's transgender.

WTF

This mom doesn't look very old so I'm guessing her kid is in 3rd grade or less, and the teacher is trying to tell kids, who are already confused about the way that they're growing and feeling, that they're transgender!

And this is the left's thinking!

She then gave out flags and bracelets and parents aren't safe, so it's ok to lie to them about being at places like that meeting.

Tell me why that's ok?

How is that legal?

You think it's ok to teach kids this stuff?
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 07:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is ridiculous, illegal, and it's why our country is being ruined.

A child's art and homeroom teacher invited a student to stay after for "art club," but, when she got there, she found out it was actually "GSA art club," or Gender and Sexuality Awareness.

The teacher invited an outside presenter and the presenter's #1 rule was "what you hear in here, stays in here."

She then brought out flags to describe "defining terms," as she called them, and how people feel under each of the flags.

Rolleyes

She then told her daughter that if she's not 100% comfortable in her body, then she's transgender.

WTF

This mom doesn't look very old so I'm guessing her kid is in 3rd grade or less, and the teacher is trying to tell kids, who are already confused about the way that they're growing and feeling, that they're transgender!

She then gave out flags and bracelets and parents aren't safe, so it's ok to lie to them about being at places like that meeting.

Tell me why that's ok?  

How is that legal?

At first glance this seems like an incredibly silly thing for a teacher to do....to where I'm curious if there are any actual news/media outlets reporting it.  A quick google doesn't find anything.  Any idea where this is?   I feel like any parent that sounded that uncomfortable would out the school district involved.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 09:20 PM)basballguy Wrote: At first glance this seems like an incredibly silly thing for a teacher to do....to where I'm curious if there are any actual news/media outlets reporting it.  A quick google doesn't find anything.  Any idea where this is?   I feel like any parent that sounded that uncomfortable would out the school district involved.  

Colorado, and it's not silly, it's INSANE, but that's the left now.
Reply/Quote
The guest speaker in this art class sounds like a loon, assuming the parent is portraying what she said accurately, which isn't a given. It'll be interesting to see if an investigation into this guest speaker is done or if any other parents have this same complaint.

Unrelated side note, the host of this Facebook show sure hates government. According to him, government is never a source of anything other than agony in people's lives. It will never, ever, ever produce prosperity for you ever. Under any circumstance in any world known or unknown.

Now...this might just be me...but I think that's the most extreme stance on government's role in a country that I have ever heard. It's almost comically extreme.

I sure hope he isn't using isolated incidents of misguided people like this guest speaker to stoke fear and outrage in his followers in the hopes of electing people who will continue to weaken the regulations and safeguards that government does provide to the "free market" as well as the other benefits that it provides to people.

Of course, according to him, that's the left's MO, not the right's.

lol.
Reply/Quote
Watch out, Ministry of Truth will be along shortly..... haha
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the majority of these types of events are far and few between (at least I hope so)

Personally I think people should learn to be comfortable with the gender that they are. When they turn 18 (Still don't think most 18 year olds really know what they think) then they can be whatever they want. At least at that point they have had enough life experience to at least attempt to make a somewhat proper decision on what to do with themselves. You're never going to actually be the other gender no matter how much you attempt to change yourself so I think most people would be better off accepting themselves as they are and not doing irreversible things to themselves to make them happy in the moment.
Reply/Quote
Well it's on Facebook so it must be true.
Reply/Quote
Brainwashed
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 07:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is ridiculous, illegal, and it's why our country is being ruined.

Rolleyes

WTF

Tell me why that's ok?  

How is that legal?

Did you bother to seek out evidence of this account of events - which is purely anecdotal at this point; perhaps true, perhaps false, perhaps mistaken? A video on Facebook, by way of a noted provocateur, seems to fall well short of proof unless there are credible sources confirming the assertions.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 08:43 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Did you bother to seek out evidence of this account of events - which is purely anecdotal at this point; perhaps true, perhaps false, perhaps mistaken? A video on Facebook, by way of a noted provocateur, seems to fall well short of proof unless there are credible sources confirming the assertions.

I just saw a video of a teacher telling first graders (I think?) about gender identity. 

Even if it wasn't first grade, it was grade school, and way too young to be taught about anything like that.

I did do research and it all seemed to be covered up, but now it's out on the Daily Wire and Fox, which people probably discredit those because they're conservative, but here's one on a defending education site:

Quote:On May 4th, 2021, Erin Lee’s 12-year-old daughter was invited by her art teacher, Jenna Riep, at Wellington Middle School in the Poudre School District in Fort Collins, Colorado, to come to art club after school. The family was new to the school district during COVID and her daughter loves art— an invitation to art club seemed like a perfect opportunity to meet fellow students with similar interests and maybe make some friends. Mom and dad enthusiastically gave permission for their 6th grader to attend. 

Unbeknownst to both of them, the club was actually a GSA or Gay Straight Awareness/Alliance Club run by the art teacher. On this particular day, a guest speaker was brought in. Her name is Kimberly Chambers and she is the director of SPLASH Youth of Northern Colorado. The arm of the SPLASH organization that targets children between the ages of 5-11 is called SKITTLES (in some places it now says they start at age 7 but it is well documented that they have long targeted children starting at age 5. Photos provided below.) Chambers is a paid employee of the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment and has access to children’s information. She is also a substitute teacher.

There's more in the link, but I need to watch the schedule release ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Can't we just pretend this teacher went on a shooting spree and declare her a lone nut and ignore the whole thing?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 08:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just saw a video of a teacher telling first graders (I think?) about gender identity. 

Even if it wasn't first grade, it was grade school, and way too young to be taught about anything like that.

I did do research and it all seemed to be covered up, but now it's out on the Daily Wire and Fox, which people probably discredit those because they're conservative, but here's one on a defending education site:

There's more in the link, but I need to watch the schedule release ThumbsUp

The link doesn't work.

Looks like the word ***** (Q word) is in the website address so the message board automatically converted it to stars haha.

So anyone who wants to read will need to replace the stars with Q ueer to find the article.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The link doesn't work.

Looks like the word ***** (Q word) is in the website address so the message board automatically converted it to stars haha.

So anyone who wants to read will need to replace the stars with Q ueer to find the article.
That's stupid lol

Sorry everyone but I wasn't lying or trying to be misleading.

Thanks for letting people know, Crazy.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2022, 09:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Colorado, and it's not silly, it's INSANE, but that's the left now.

Or..(clutch your pearls Brad) the insanity of the Republican party pretending that gay and transgender kids should be locked away and forced to pretend to be straight..
I have two transgender granddaughters.. While I don't particularly share their thoughts they are their own thoughts and rights as citizens. 
I have zero problems with teachers telling kids the subjects they discuss between themselves needs to stay between them and not dragged out into the public sphere where those kids can be subjected to all manner of degrading treatment and made to feel unworthy of living. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 10:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Or..(clutch your pearls Brad) the insanity of the Republican party pretending that gay and transgender kids should be locked away and forced to pretend to be straight..
I have two transgender granddaughters.. While I don't particularly share their thoughts they are their own thoughts and rights as citizens. 
I have zero problems with teachers telling kids the subjects they discuss between themselves needs to stay between them and not dragged out into the public sphere where those kids can be subjected to all manner of degrading treatment and made to feel unworthy of living. 

Ha. 

Really? 

When did anyone in this thread say that?

This is about a teacher inviting someone in to teach 6th graders about something that they're too young to fully understand or even make decisions on.

Who would drag it out into what public sphere and be degraded for attending a meeting? What people would make kids feel unworthy of living for attending a meeting?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 09:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha. 

Really? 

When did anyone in this thread say that?

This is about a teacher inviting someone in to teach 6th graders about something that they're too young to fully understand or even make decisions on.

Yeah. 12 years old is way to young for kids to be wondering about gender roles. 

Personally, I had pretty much decided my gender by age 12. 

I looked over all the options. Straight male seemed to fit my interests (girls) better. 

So I chose to be hetero. 

But I was exceptional. Most 12-year-olds are not ready to make that decision. 

Most kids should wait until 16-18 to learn about gender roles, when they are better able to understand and decide which is right for them. Preferably in consultation with a parent.

(05-14-2022, 09:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who would drag it out into what public sphere and be degraded for attending a meeting? What people would make kids feel unworthy of living for attending a meeting?

But you and your source are dragging it into the public sphere, aren't you? 

To skeptics like Lucidus, who demand a more careful vetting of sources before splashing around what might finally be disinformation, I can only ask--if it weren't 100% true as described, then why would they even allow it on the internet? 

Lol  CRICKETS!!
Reply/Quote
I dunno Fake, looks rick.
Reply/Quote
Ah, Facebook, the most reliable source of totally accurate and true stories to get outraged about.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2022, 10:08 AM)Dill Wrote: Yeah. 12 years old is way to young for kids to be wondering about gender roles. 

Personally, I had pretty much decided my gender by age 12. 

I looked over all the options. Straight male seemed to fit my interests (girls) better. 

So I chose to be hetero. 

But I was exceptional. Most 12-year-olds are not ready to make that decision. 

Most kids should wait until 16-18 to learn about gender roles, when they are better able to understand and decide which is right for them. Preferably in consultation with a parent.

But you and your source are dragging it into the public sphere, aren't you? 

To skeptics like Lucidus, who demand a more careful vetting of sources before splashing around what might finally be disinformation, I can only ask--if it weren't 100% true as described, then why would they even allow it on the internet? 

Lol  CRICKETS!!

To me that's not really the issue.

As a parent, i wouldn't want my child to be subjected to this with out my knowledge ahead of time.
I'm not 100% clear on what exactly happened, but seems that after school art wasn't very clear about what it was really about.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 12:59 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: To me that's not really the issue.

As a parent, i wouldn't want my child to be subjected to this with out my knowledge ahead of time.

I'm not 100% clear on what exactly happened, but seems that after school art wasn't very clear about what it was really about.

I can't disagree with these points, Other Mike. 
Reply/Quote