Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Guy Rips Obama a New One
This guy did the best take down on Obama I have heard in forever. Obama haters might really like it.

I am betting some of you guys know this program, but maybe not.

Am I the only person listening to Economic Update?

Here's a link to the website where I am sure you can find a podcast of this week's update. I heard it on the radio today and loved how he showed Barry O no mercy.

Enjoy: http://www.rdwolff.com/

Love me some Richard Wolff. In addition to Obama haters, people who say the problem isn't the party's in America and who didn't want to or did not vote for Hillary or the Tiger may enjoy him. She doesn't get much attention since she lost, but he does address Trump policy as well, and there is audio praise from several big wheels who were noted praising Trump in Europe recently.

Feel free to share your thoughts on his critique of Obama policy et al.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(01-31-2017, 01:30 PM)xxlt Wrote: This guy did the best take down on Obama I have heard in forever. Obama haters might really like it.

I am betting some of you guys know this program, but maybe not.

Am I the only person listening to Economic Update?

Here's a link to the website where I am sure you can find a podcast of this week's update. I heard it on the radio today and loved how he showed Barry O no mercy.

Enjoy: http://www.rdwolff.com/

Love me some Richard Wolff. In addition to Obama haters, people who say the problem isn't the party's in America and who didn't want to or did not vote for Hillary or the Tiger may enjoy him. She doesn't get much attention since she lost, but he does address Trump policy as well, and there is audio praise from several big wheels who were noted praising Trump in Europe recently.

Feel free to share your thoughts on his critique of Obama policy et al.

I didn't realize you were a Marxist. Well, good for you. It helps to roll back the label "the left" which the Right applies to everyone in the center.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-02-2017, 10:13 PM)Dill Wrote: I didn't realize you were a Marxist. Well, good for you. It helps to roll back the label "the left" which the Right applies to everyone in the center.

It applies the label "the left" to Nixon, Reagan, and Goldwater at this point - lousy pink bastards all of them in the eyes of many righties. Hell, Bannon would want those three locked up as security threats for their extreme liberal views.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(02-03-2017, 06:02 AM)xxlt Wrote: It applies the label "the left" to Nixon, Reagan, and Goldwater at this point - lousy pink bastards all of them in the eyes of many righties. Hell, Bannon would want those three locked up as security threats for their extreme liberal views.

If Republicans keep lurching to the Right, even Bannon will eventually be called an "Alt-Leftist" by the upcoming generation of Trumpsters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-03-2017, 04:55 PM)Dill Wrote: If Republicans keep lurching to the Right, even Bannon will eventually be called an "Alt-Leftist" by the upcoming generation of Trumpsters.

LMAO