Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday September 12th
The Bengals will wake up to an 0-1 record. Book it. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Bengals will wake up to an 0-1 record. Book it. Cool

I smell fear. 

Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I smell fear. 

Mellow

You too? I just pee'd a little.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
Steelers got a QB? When the hell did that happen?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I smell fear. 

Mellow

No, I sharted from laughing in hysterics at the thought of the Bengals being 0-1. At least Im not incontinent like, Harley.  Ninja  
Reply/Quote
I should go to that game, but I don't know which team I'd be bringing luck to.....
Reply/Quote
Lil Georgie will be Pitts new JuJu And AB. Might find a way to take out Awuzie.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:48 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Steelers got a QB? When the hell did that happen?

Won't need one to beat the Bungles. They barely beat the Steelers with a corpse behind center last year.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 04:55 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Won't need one to beat the Bungles. They barely beat the Steelers with a corpse behind center last year.  Ninja

Won the first time by 14 and the second time by 31. You guys sure have a different definition of the word barely.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 08:31 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Won the first time by 14 and the second time by 31. You guys sure have a different definition of the word barely.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Garbage time points.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 04:55 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Won't need one to beat the Bungles. They barely beat the Steelers with a corpse behind center last year.  Ninja

that play were he just faceplanted after throwing the ball with no one close(to him)... Was like a Rick Flair classic.
Reply/Quote

here come the excuses...
Reply/Quote
Thank God for Steelers fans that make me realize that having a traumatic brain injury isn't so bad!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The Bengals will wake up to an 0-1 record. Book it. Cool

Ryan Finley says it will be 4 in a row. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, I sharted from laughing in hysterics at the thought of the Bengals being 0-1. At least Im not incontinent like, Harley.  Ninja  

HEY! I was wearing a diaper. Might have been a convenience thing.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 09:59 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Garbage time points.  Tongue

You'll never understand. Or maybe you will? Looking like you may be headed to the same island we were finally rescued from this past season. I know the #1 agenda for the steelers will be to hurt Burrow. Cheap shots are going to fly like dick pills at a retirement center. 

(05-13-2022, 05:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thank God for Steelers fans that make me realize that having a traumatic brain injury isn't so bad!

Steeler fans don't have TBI. They were born that way. Knife/Socket. Tongue/pole. Finger/butt.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 05:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I know the #1 agenda for the steelers will be to hurt Burrow. Cheap shots are going to fly like dick pills at a retirement center. 

Nah, not this year. They didn't pick up any Bengal FAs this offseason so Burrow is safe. That's where they learn that shit. 
If you hear of them bringing Burfict in for a look, then I'd be worried. Burrow will be rapping on stage with AB by Christmas. 
Reply/Quote

He may not have the Joe Burrow swagger, but the kid has got a confident vibe about him. I like it.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 06:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

He may not have the Joe Burrow swagger, but the kid has got a confident vibe about him. I like it.

Johnny Manziel. 

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 05:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Steeler fans don't have TBI. They were born that way. Knife/Socket. Tongue/pole. Finger/butt.

Brother/sister. Cousin/cousin. Dad/daughter.
Reply/Quote