Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday night is officially a must win
Ravens are about to go to 7-5, Monday night is officially a must win. If we do win we will then have to be Steelers fans for one day because the Steelers play the Ravens after we do.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Remember at the beginning of the season when the AFC North looked like the worst divison in the NFL?

Not anymore...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There's no way in hell I become a squeeler fan even if they were beating up my ex wife.. I'd still root for her..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Must win? How many times has this team been put in this position and pulled through, and in primetime, nonetheless?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 05:54 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ravens are about to go to 7-5, Monday night is officially a must win. If we do win we will then have to be Steelers fans for one day because the Steelers play the Ravens after we do.
Never. We aren’t making the playoffs anyway.

Reply/Quote
We have zero chance of making the playoffs. The teams between us and a wildcard are surging at the right time, and our path is narrow and then some. We have Steelers, Ravens, and Vikings left on our schedule, and our wins are against garbage teams (including 2 against a winless team).
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 06:06 PM)Synric Wrote: Remember at the beginning of the season when the AFC North looked like the worst divison in the NFL?

Not anymore...

We're not the worst. Yay?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 06:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Never. We aren’t making the playoffs anyway.

Negative nelly, we are surging at the right time too
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
It's over.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 06:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Negative nelly, we are surging at the right time too

Surging is a real stretch.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:03 PM)Utts Wrote: Surging is a real stretch.

We beat a Denver team that has what lost 7 in a row? And a Cleveland team that is 0-11.

That qualifies as a surge for homers!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:03 PM)Utts Wrote: Surging is a real stretch.

Well, it'll work itself out.  If we beat Pittsburgh we are right there.   

A win over the Steelers could put us in a win or take all scenario at the end of the season @Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
Remember when we had a team that led us to debate if getting a bye in the first round was better than a playoff win? Good times.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If this team is to have a realistic shot at the playoffs, every game on the schedule is now a must win. That's the only way to have any type of control. Losing and then having to hope for help is not the way to go. Plus, we're seeing the other teams aren't doing much to help our case.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 07:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We beat a Denver team that has what lost 7 in a row? And a Cleveland team that is 0-11.

That qualifies as a surge for homers!  Hilarious

We crushed the Colts by 1.......at home
Reply/Quote
Basically we are in the drivers seat for the 6 seed If we beat Steelers provided the Steelers rebound against the Ravens following week at home. We could lose 1 of the Lions Vikings and Bears and be ok. It Gets dicey if Ravens win against Steelers. We wouldn't be out of it we would have to win out at that point and get help of Titans or Jags losing 3 of 4
Reply/Quote
Just focus it down to the essentials. Step one is beat the Steelers - if that does not happen all the rest is moot. If it does, then we hope for help in the form of the Steelers beating the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
If... And I mean if they win tomorrow, they aren't in terrible shape. Pittsburgh plays Baltimore the following week in Pittsburgh. The Bengals have another shot at them as well. They've pretty much gotta win all but one of the remaining games to have any shot... They ain't going anywhere if they do squeak in though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
What is the Bengals record in Primetime games under Marvin Lewis?
What is the Bengals Record in Big Games under Marvin Lewis?
What is the Bengals record in Must Win games under Marvin Lewis?
What is the Bengals record in game against the Steelers under Marvin Lewis?

Take those records, look at them, analyze them, watch them, study the Box Scores.

Now tell me, who's going to win tomorrow night?

That's right...THE BENGALS!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 09:41 PM)bonesaw Wrote: We crushed the Colts by 1.......at home

also crushed the Broncos who hadn't won since October 1
Reply/Quote