Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday's Headline!
"Marvin Lewis Fired" in bold type
"Mike Brown Retires" in regular type just under the headline.

Story
Mike Brown retires as GM of the Cincinnati Bengals and hands over ownership to his daughter Katie who promptly fires Marvin Lewis and the entire coaching staff. Katie is said to be in the hunt for a GM but sources close to the organization say Marvin Lewis is the front runner for the job.

Now starts a new era for the Cincinnati Bengals.

Ok, I know.
Reply/Quote
Works for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
ML won't be fired cause his contract is up after today. Know what you meant though. It'd be nice.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown signs Lewis to a 2 year extension. Brown cites “I like where we are, we’re doing some good things!”
Reply/Quote
Why does everyone have such a (figurative, obviously) hard-on for Katie? What has she ever done apart from defending daddy's mis-management of this team? Why does anyone think she'll be any wiser or realistic at recognizing her lack of football acumen? I figure even if she does take over, she may not hire a GM as long as the old man is still alive, just not to embarrass him. That seems a lot more likely than her every turning over the reins of this club to someone not named Brown or Blackburn. That isn't in her DNA.

They're a bunch of passionless lawyers with no interest outside of making money. They don't give shit if they never win a damn thing. That should be the one obvious thing by now.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 05:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Why does  everyone have such a (figurative, obviously) hard-on for Katie?  What has she ever done apart from defending daddy's mis-management of this team?  Why does anyone think she'll be any wiser or realistic at recognizing her lack of football acumen?  I figure even if she does take over, she may not hire a GM as long as the old man is still alive, just not to embarrass him.  That seems a lot more likely than her every turning over the reins of this club to someone not named Brown or Blackburn.  That isn't in her DNA.

They're a bunch of passionless lawyers with no interest outside of making money.  They don't give shit if they never win a damn thing.  That should be the one obvious thing by now.

It's not a "Hard-On" for Katie, it's more obvious thinking on everyone's part that she will be handed the "Keys To The Kingdom".

The rest is wishful thinking.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 05:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Why does everyone have such a (figurative, obviously) hard-on for Katie? What has she ever done apart from defending daddy's mis-management of this team? Why does anyone think she'll be any wiser or realistic at recognizing her lack of football acumen? I figure even if she does take over, she may not hire a GM as long as the old man is still alive, just not to embarrass him. That seems a lot more likely than her every turning over the reins of this club to someone not named Brown or Blackburn. That isn't in her DNA.

They're a bunch of passionless lawyers with no interest outside of making money. They don't give shit if they never win a damn thing. That should be the one obvious thing by now.
So you want Mike Brown to stay as owner and GM and continue doing things the way he's always done it. Got it.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote