Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mood options you would like to see added to this site..
Here are some football moods I wish they could add that sometimes I feel like changing to on here......Confident..that is certainly an NFL word for the old school.....Determined....Positive I think is on there but at 2-4 nothing is positive but you can be determined...or ....Dedicated.....and another mood might be Loyal.....that when things go bad, you are a not a fickle fan......Confident, Determined, Dedicated, Loyal...and I will add NO QUIT as a football mood.....These may not get added. Just moods I would like to change to from time to time. ......if not all these maybe GO BENGALS as a mood since Who Dey really doesn't describe the mood at 2-4, but Go Bengals shows you are with the team no matter what. Who Dey only really feels good when we are winning because the insult answer is everybody. Go Bengals is a great rally yell from defeat to victory. ...In fact, I could live without the other 5 if we just add Go Bengals as a mood.

So, does anybody else have mood suggestions for this year old site. This would be the thread to suggest them if you have ever looked for a mood and it is not there and not a word close to it.

Jungle Fever might be a good mood for upcoming home games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 05:06 PM)kevin Wrote: Here are some football moods I wish they could add that sometimes I feel like changing to on here......Confident..that is certainly an NFL word for the old school.....Determined....Positive I think is on there but at 2-4 nothing is positive but you can be determined...or ....Dedicated.....and another mood might be Loyal.....that when things go bad, you are a not a fickle fan......Confident, Determined, Dedicated, Loyal...and I  will add NO QUIT as a football mood.....These may not get added. Just moods I would like to change to from time to time. ......if not all these maybe GO BENGALS as a mood since Who Dey really doesn't describe the mood at 2-4, but Go Bengals shows you are with the team no matter what.  Who Dey only really feels good when we are winning because the insult answer is everybody. Go Bengals is a great rally yell from defeat to victory. ...In fact, I could live without the other 5 if we just add Go Bengals as a mood.

So, does anybody else have mood suggestions for this year old site.  This would be the thread to suggest them if you have ever looked for a mood and it is not there and not a word close to it.

Jungle Fever might be a good mood for upcoming home games.

I've been thinking about adding a few more moods, so thanks for the suggestions. The 'Go Bengals' is something I might go ahead and add. 
Reply/Quote
Something equivalent to The Finger if not The Finger.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
grossly incandescent
Hollow
Rev'd Up
Juiced!
Radiated.
Reply/Quote
I'm fine with having one named after me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote