Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One person shows up at Santorum campaign stop in Iowa
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/rick-santorum-iowa-event-one-voter-turnout-118774.html?cmpid=sf

Oops.

Rick still called it a success
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
America is sick of Christian half-wits who want to pray and ask God which country they should bomb and take science out of public schools. This man stands no chance.
Time to roll out the "army of one" campaign slogan!

Begs the question....when Santorum ultimately withdraws, will anyone be there to hear it?
Ouch. He's a douche, but man, even I feel a little sorry for him. Oh, wait, no I don't. I feel sorry for the only person who showed up.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-09-2015, 01:58 PM)xxlt Wrote: Ouch. He's a douche, but man, even I feel a little sorry for him. Oh, wait, no I don't. I feel sorry for the only person who showed up.

I think he should take this as a sign from God.
Ya'll should stop talking about how many people showed up to his rally and leave that to the statisticians.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Yeah 'Santorum campaign stop yields 100% support...'
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
The rest were most likely stuck at a red light...just around the corner. They'll be there aaany minute now.

By the way, some of the posters have a real hard on for Christians. The hate spewed by some is just really over the top, it truly is amazing how these people make it through the day.

I'll be praying for you that walk around with such hate in your heart, whether you want me to or not. I do hope you find peace in your heart some day.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(06-09-2015, 01:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/rick-santorum-iowa-event-one-voter-turnout-118774.html?cmpid=sf

Oops.

Rick still called it a success

100% of the crowd agreed with him.  That's pretty successful.  Plus the Santorum camp is saying the Parks Dept has used an outdated form of crowd estimation.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Even Sandra Fluke had two people show up and demand other people pay for her birth control.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(06-10-2015, 02:54 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: By the way, some of the posters have a real hard on for Christians. The hate spewed by some is just really over the top, it truly is amazing how these people make it through the day.

I'll be praying for you that walk around with such hate in your heart, whether you want me to or not. I do hope you find peace in your heart some day.

No one would hate Christianity if Christians didn't try to make everyone live by their rules.

So if you want to end the hatred pray for your fellow Christians to stop trying to make everyone else live by their rules.
(06-10-2015, 02:54 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: By the way, some of the posters have a real hard on for Christians. The hate spewed by some is just really over the top, it truly is amazing how these people make it through the day.

...yet they will be the first to call folks bigots.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-10-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...yet they will be the first to call folks bigots.

I don't ridicule religious people for their beliefs.  That would be bigotry.  My parents are two of the most religious people I know and I am not critical of anything they do.

I only ridicule ACTIONS taken in the name of religion.  That is not bigotry.

My parents are not campaigning for the denial of equal rights to homosexuals.  My parents are not supporting Israel no matter what they do.  My parents are not fighting to deny women the right to birth control or abortions.  My parents are not fighting against stem cell research.  My parents are not trying to force Christians symbols into government buildings.  My parents are not trying to force schools to teach non-scientific creation theories.

It is not bigotry to ridicule the actions.  It is only bigotry to ridicule the beliefs, and I have ALWAYS supported the rights of religious people to worship any way they want and believe whatever they want.  I only protest when they try to control the laws of our country with their religious beliefs. 

You don't think it is right for gay to marry.  Then I don't have a problem with that.  But if you believe it is okay to deny equal protection under the law to homosexuals or to deny them equal access to goods and services I have a big problem with that.