Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
https://youtu.be/5zKRQGs1Gb8

Let em have it

Follow Nick Wright on Twitter: http://foxs.pt/NickWrightTwitter
Follow Kevin Wildes on Twitter: https://foxs.pt/KevinWildesTwitter
Reply/Quote
They're gonna keep it up right up until a couple hours before draft. I guess they're hoping if they say it enough it will come true.

it ain't
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The smug smiles and chuckling from the other people is especially annoying.
Reply/Quote
Bunch of clowns parroting the same shit nonstop. Nothing to see here.

Reply/Quote
I'm loving it. Burrow going to a small-market team hurts them so much.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Everything from Fox is garbage.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Steeler fans be sad... Sad Cry Hilarious
Reply/Quote
They think the Bengals are legitimately going to go 0-16, with the only two possible wins coming against the Browns and Jaguars at home, if we do win.

Normally, a improvement at the QB position nets teams more wins, especially if they got better in FA.

We shall see if we go 0-16.

I normally would say that it was just one guy that made that prediction, but all of them seemed to be in agreement.

To be fair, it'll probably take another year before were playoff ready.

But I'll personally guarantee we win more than 0 games, with Burrow at QB.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/13/stephen-a-smith-shreds-bengals-joe-burrow-tua-tagovailoa-rant/amp/

Apparently, all of Fox Sports and ESPN was on this today. Stephen A Smith wasn't going to be outdone.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No sports are being played. They literally have nothing to talk about. They have to show the network that they still have a purpose, even if they really don't. Pretty sure they ain't changing Mike's mind. And I also know Joe Burrow is not gonna refuse to play. No way is that guy sitting out a year. And he says what's on his mind. He's made it pretty clear.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is what empty minds are...talking heads. I am going large with Burrow saying Bengals will go 10-6 and win in playoffs. Hell, they should have won 6-8 games last year. Burrow will love it here in Cincinnati. He will be the Mayor, Governor, and whatever other leader of Ohio.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Ok, seriously now.... What did the Bengals ever do to deserve all of this hate? In my opinion, the narrative here should be “can Joe Burrow be the savior that the Bengals need”, and not “What can Joe Burrow do to avoid being drafted by the Bengals”?

When exactly did this hatred start? And why? Was it because of the atrocious 90’s? The offseason arrests in 2006? Burfict and Pac-Man’s antics? When did it become a popular trend to hate on a team that honestly (I hate to admit this) never bothers anybody? Why is it trendy to pile on a historically irrelevant franchise?

Growing up in the 90’s, I don’t recall anyone hating the Bengals. Sure, people gave me odd looks for cheering for a perennial loser. But nobody ever flat out hated them and everything they do. Now it’s like the Bengals slashed tires on every media members vehicle.
Reply/Quote
Can't wait till next season starts were going to surprise a lot of people.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They're just setting themselves up and Dolphins fans and Steeler fans up for disappointment when he actually gets drafted by the Bengals and the Bengals start winning.

It's funny how clueless they are and how much they are reading between the lines. Notice how no reputable sports commentator is taking this stance.
Reply/Quote
Not only is Nick Wright one of the most annoying people on the planet...he also has one of the most punchable faces.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
If somebody is to criticize us on tv, it would be nice if he could at least dress professionally to add credence to his viewpoint. This guy looks like he stopped by the Salvo before the show and picked up a used t-shirt and an ill-fitting blazer, and without washing them; put them on and went to work. Give me a guy like Schefter who always dresses professionally and has factual information to back up his conjectures. I live in the Buffalo sports area, and NO ONE hates the Bengals, in fact; they'll cheer for us if we aren't playing them. Many have felt sorry for me, but I haven't met a soul who hates my Bengals.
Reply/Quote
What I don't understand if the narrative that burrow is going to be all by himself. Have heard talk about seeing how good he really is when he gets drafted and doesn't have all that talent that lsu had. So aj green, Tyler Boyd, auden tate, John ross and erikson, along with mixon in the backfield is that much of a drop in talent from LSU?

Also didn't the team lose 7 or more games by one score? We are a lot closer than people realize.
Reply/Quote
All this is really the Bengals own fault they havent been relevant since the 80s. It's so bad that most of these guys don't actually know anything about the team... until the Bengals start winning post-season games it's going to be like this.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
WhoDey2 These ignorant asshats on TV, Radio and podcasts don't know shit.

For all they know, Burrow has already signed his contract and was sworn to secrecy by the Bengals and the NFL to keep the drama going all the way to draft night...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 01:24 AM)Synric Wrote: All this is really the Bengals own fault they havent been relevant since the 80s. It's so bad that most of these guys don't actually know anything about the team... until the Bengals start winning post-season games it's going to be like this.

It would be a little easier to buy that if they weren't gushing all over the Dolphins, who have been worse than the Bengals over the last 16 years and possess a 20 year playoff win drought of their own.  
Reply/Quote