Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More BULLSH*T from Fox Sports on Burrow
(04-14-2020, 08:15 PM)jason Wrote: A couple of things... First; I'm pretty sure everyone would choose Miami's climate, and lack of state tax. Second; who cares if he doesn't wanna come to Cincinnati? He's gonna have to. Does anyone really think any of our first round picks over the last 20 years really wanted to play for the Bengals? But they did... And many of them stayed.

Joe Burrow is being asked loaded questions, and being diplomatic with his answers. The talking heads are dissecting it all due to lack of topics. This will all be forgotten when he's drafted, and starts giving generic player speak answers. At least I hope...

I think there are a lot of 1st picks that would have wanted to land somewhere else, other than the team that drafted them.

I think the part that some people are NOT picking up on is, Joe says, "Wherever I go, it will be a challenge" Not just the Bengals, but any of the other 31 teams..
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 12:12 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ok, seriously now.... What did the Bengals ever do to deserve all of this hate? In my opinion, the narrative here should be “can Joe Burrow be the savior that the Bengals need”, and not “What can Joe Burrow do to avoid being drafted by the Bengals”?

When exactly did this hatred start? And why? Was it because of the atrocious 90’s? The offseason arrests in 2006? Burfict and Pac-Man’s antics? When did it become a popular trend to hate on a team that honestly (I hate to admit this) never bothers anybody? Why is it trendy to pile on a historically irrelevant franchise?

Growing up in the 90’s, I don’t recall anyone hating the Bengals. Sure, people gave me odd looks for cheering for a perennial loser. But nobody ever flat out hated them and everything they do. Now it’s like the Bengals slashed tires on every media members vehicle.

Its the entire media now. No analysis, just sound bytes and rants.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
If Miami offered let's say 3 first this year and a first and second year next year. Youldnt you rather have the QB. If Miami values him that much and you need a QB why give him up.

Burrow is the pick. He will play here, and play very well.
Reply/Quote