Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Bad News For Steelers
Beside Bengals win over Steelers.....Raiders win over Jets has Jets and Raiders as the Wild Card teams, knocking Steelers out of play-off picture for now....Raiders at Steelers next week, but for now, Steelers are outside looking in on the entire play-off picture.

Meanwhile, Bengals 7-0
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What kills the Steelers is their AFC record. All of their losses in the AFC, whereas they have feasted on the NFC West. When it comes down to it, they better end up owning the head to head with the Raiders (Raiders obviously have it over the Jets), or they could be in serious trouble, because every other tiebreaker will go against them.
Reply/Quote
More bad news....... If They lose to Oakland (which they often do at ketchup stadium) they are behind the Chefs as well.
Reply/Quote
Good.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:27 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: What kills the Steelers is their AFC record. All of their losses in the AFC, whereas they have feasted on the NFC West. When it comes down to it, they better end up owning the head to head with the Raiders (Raiders obviously have it over the Jets), or they could be in serious trouble, because every other tiebreaker will go against them.

0-2 in the division isnt helping either
Reply/Quote
Bell out for the season puts the nail in the coffin, I believe. They put him on IR today.

Well, my pro team and my college team have both lost what is arguably their best offensive weapons. Looks like my football watching season is going to be short.
Reply/Quote
Nope,the Steelers will be fine with the other running back.They got 2 back up QB wins. They won't miss a beat. They'll win next week
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 05:18 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Nope,the Steelers will be fine with the other running back.They got 2 back up QB wins. They won't miss a beat. They'll win next week

Maybe Steelers fans can help me, but don't the Steelers have major issues beating the Raiders for some odd reason. I seem to recall Bruce Gradkowski beating them at Hines a few years ago. It was a 5 win team from the Raiders I believe.

This Raiders team is much better so the Steelers better be ready.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote