Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Celebrities Wanting To Kill Trump
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/johnny-depp-apologizes-for-joking-about-trump-assassination-i-intended-no-malice/ar-BBD5ywE?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Quote:Johnny Depp is apologizing for his comments about President Donald Trump.

The actor issued a statement exclusively to PEOPLE apologizing for the remarks he made Thursday in England at the Glastonbury Festival, during which he asked the crowd, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”

“I apologize for the bad joke I attempted last night in poor taste about President Trump,” he said. “It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice. I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone.”

The actor was on hand to introduce a screening of his 2004 film The Libertine when he asked the crowd, “Can you bring Trump here?” When the crowd began booing, Depp followed up, saying, “No, no, no, you misunderstood completely. I think he needs… help.”

He continued, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”
The crowd then cheered and clapped, but Depp continued speaking, saying, “I want to clarify, I’m not an actor. I lie for a living.”

The White House previously condemned his remarks. “President Trump has condemned violence in all forms and it’s sad that others like Johnny Depp have not followed his lead. I hope that some of Mr. Depp’s colleagues will speak out against this type of rhetoric as strongly as they would if his comments were directed to a Democrat elected official,” a statement read.

The Secret Service also confirmed it was aware of Depp’s comments. Threatening the president is a crime under U.S. law. “For security reasons, we cannot discuss specifically nor in general terms the means and methods of how we perform our protective responsibilities,” the Secret Service said in a statement.

Of course he apologizes once he realized he was being investigated by the Secret Service for publicly stating a desire for the US President to be assassinated. This really needs to stop. Until some of these people start being arrested I don't think it will, though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
He should probably worry more about paying his bills. Hard to make ends meet on $20 million a movie.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-23-2017, 03:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/johnny-depp-apologizes-for-joking-about-trump-assassination-i-intended-no-malice/ar-BBD5ywE?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Of course he apologizes once he realized he was being investigated by the Secret Service for publicly stating a desire for the US President to be assassinated. This really needs to stop. Until some of these people start being arrested I don't think it will, though.

" More Celebrities "

Who are the other ones?
(06-23-2017, 05:54 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: " More Celebrities "

Who are the other ones?

Madonna wanting to blow up the White House.
Kathy Griffin holding up a bloody decapitated Trump head.
Snoop Dogg shooting a clown dressed as Trump in a music video.

There's probably more out there I don't recall off the top of my head.

(06-23-2017, 06:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Madonna wanting to blow up the White House.
Kathy Griffin holding up a bloody decapitated Trump head.
Snoop Dogg shooting a clown dressed as Trump in a music video.

There's probably more out there I don't recall off the top of my head.

The three you mentioned are everyone knows about and have been reported on. Your title should of said "another" instead of "more".
Just saying.
(06-23-2017, 06:22 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The three you mentioned are everyone knows about and have been reported on. Your title should of said "another" instead of "more".
Just saying.

That's seriously the stance you're going to take on it? The grammar nazi?

How about this, I will keep updating this when more celebrities make death threats/wishes on the President. So once we get another update, it'll be more. Then you can either choose to ACTUALLY comment on the content of the thread since your grammar nazi itch has been scratched... or conversely, you can just go F yourself.

(06-23-2017, 06:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Then you can either choose to ACTUALLY comment on the content of the thread since your grammar nazi itch has been scratched... or conversely, you can just go F yourself.

"Forgive" is not a censored word. Cool
(06-23-2017, 03:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/johnny-depp-apologizes-for-joking-about-trump-assassination-i-intended-no-malice/ar-BBD5ywE?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Shouldn't the title of this thread be "More celebrities joke about killing Trump"?
(06-23-2017, 10:17 PM)Dill Wrote: Shouldn't the title of this thread be "More celebrities joke about killing Trump"?

It would be, except it never seems to be a joke until they get investigated by the Secret Service. Then all of a sudden it always was "a joke".

A "Joke":
[Image: Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-Behead-Photo.png]

(06-23-2017, 10:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It would be, except it never seems to be a joke until they get investigated by the Secret Service. Then all of a sudden it always was "a joke".

A "Joke":

Seriously, you think those people were really advocating Trump's death--especially a comedian with a mask?
Then they just changed their minds because of the SS? 

I agree these kinds of statements should not be made, but they are no more serious than Trump's invitation to Putin to hack Hillary's server to find missing emails. No one should suppose Trump's words had any effect on Putin's intentions. He was making a joke that a presidential candidate should not make, but he was not really talking to Putin. But some have responded as if this claim were "treason."
Lenny Lenny Lenny, I'll try to simplify it for you. The three dumb asses that you gave as an example is old news, have already been demonized by the media and are not "more". Depp is "ONE" MORE, NOT MANY. Don't be like Fox news changing facts around to suit your agenda. ok?
Futhermore were you so outrage when shit pants Ted Nugent talked anout shooting Obama? I think not.
(06-24-2017, 06:56 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Lenny Lenny Lenny, I'll try to simplify it for you. The three dumb asses that you gave as an example is old news, have already been demonized by the media and are not "more". Depp is "ONE" MORE, NOT MANY. Don't be like Fox news changing facts around to suit your agenda. ok?
***Futhermore were you so outrage when shit pants Ted Nugent talked anout shooting Obama?*** I think not.

Yes, because nobody should be threatening the life of a US President.

I'm not sure why you answered the question like it's rhetorical, and then got it wrong. I think both parties are shitty, and I didn't want either candidate to win in 2016, but it doesn't mean it's okay to make threats on the President just because they're not from your party.

It wasn't acceptable when Ted Nugent did it to Obama. None of the examples about Trump are acceptable. I don't know how anyone could argue against this.
(06-23-2017, 10:17 PM)Dill Wrote: Shouldn't the title of this thread be "More celebrities joke about killing Trump"?

Or, "More joke threads about Trump?"

Or, "Everyone knows we are supposed to ignore celebrities when they talk about politics (except for Jon Voight!) so why am I not ignoring Johnny Depp's bad joke?"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-24-2017, 06:56 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Lenny Lenny Lenny, I'll try to simplify it for you. The three dumb asses that you gave as an example is old news, have already been demonized by the media and are not "more". Depp is "ONE" MORE, NOT MANY. Don't be like Fox news changing facts around to suit your agenda. ok?
Futhermore were you so outrage when shit pants Ted Nugent talked anout shooting Obama? I think not.

Well, no, but that's because he knew Ted would follow up with an invitation for Hillary to suck on his machine gun, and that would make everything all right again. DUH!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-24-2017, 01:43 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yes, because nobody should be threatening the life of a US President.

I'm not sure why you answered the question like it's rhetorical, and then got it wrong. I think both parties are shitty, and I didn't want either candidate to win in 2016, but it doesn't mean it's okay to make threats on the President just because they're not from your party.

This claim would be much more compelling had you commented on the conduct of the good Mr. Nugent at the time of his threat to Mr. Obama, or on the occasion of his invitation by Mr. Trump to the White House.

And, perhaps you did. But as Jeff Sessions recently said, ad nauseum, "I don't recall."
(06-24-2017, 07:27 PM)xxlt Wrote: Well, no, but that's because he knew Ted would follow up with an invitation for Hillary to suck on his machine gun, and that would make everything all right again. DUH!

Is that the same machine gun that Nugent uses when he hunts deer in a fenced in area?

Nugent threatened to kill Obama? Where did you get your source...from that Dino post LOL?

Nugent said Obama could suck his machine gun.
Here's your typical lying liberal rag... the lie is in the bogus headline, nothing in the article validates it.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824

You want more celebrities?

After the death of Debbie Reynolds, Martin Sheen wished Trump would be next.

The talk from leftists isn't only about killing Trump, its about inflicting  harm.

Robert DeNiro wants to punch Trump in the face.
Mickey O'Rourke wants to beat Trump with a baseball bat.

Back to killing...
Comedy Central host Larry Wilmore joked about suffocating Trump with the pillow they used to kill Scalia.
Trump winning! Exposing the hateful left!

[Image: hate.jpg]
(06-24-2017, 09:29 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Is that the same machine gun that Nugent uses when he hunts deer in a fenced in area?

A man's man he is, so I bet your right.