Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Celebrities Wanting To Kill Trump
(06-24-2017, 10:31 PM)Vlad Wrote: Back to killing...
Comedy Central host Larry Wilmore joked about suffocating Trump with the pillow they used to kill Scalia.

/thread
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2017, 10:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: /thread

If only you got to call the shots around here.

Would had it been acceptable to you if he had said Obama instead of Trump?

And Depp was joking too.

Liberal privilege... the "I was only joking" safety net in case of backlash after wishing death or harm to someone they truly despise.

What a spectacular performance put on by this democrat operative Phil Montag.

Hear the live audio. This piece of work caught on tape saying he was glad Scalise was shot...wished he would have been killed.
(06-24-2017, 10:31 PM)Vlad Wrote: Nugent threatened to kill Obama? Where did you get your source...from that Dino post LOL?
Nugent said Obama could suck his machine gun.
Here's your typical lying liberal rag... the lie is in the bogus headline, nothing in the article validates it.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant-20070824
You want more celebrities?
After the death of Debbie Reynolds, Martin Sheen wished Trump would be next.
The talk from leftists isn't only about killing Trump, its about inflicting  harm.
Robert DeNiro wants to punch Trump in the face.
Mickey O'Rourke wants to beat Trump with a baseball bat.
Back to killing...
Comedy Central host Larry Wilmore joked about suffocating Trump with the pillow they used to kill Scalia.
Well you have exposed another liberal lie. Telling someone to suck on your machine gun doesn't mean you want to kill him. You just want your gun sucked. Nothing more. Not even a joke (no need to appeal to conservative privilege). But sensitive liberals get all hysterical and make outrageous claims that Obama was threatened.

Everyone understands that when right wingers line up a row of liberal jokes and figural threats, they are revealing the violence at the very core of liberalism. Because the jokes are not really jokes. The right wingers who decide this are not sensitive. They are STRONG and fighting back against attacks, which come from everywhere.

That Phil Montag is something, imagine wishing Scalise killed and then being allowed to stay on in your party post!

I dare liberals to provide examples of Republicans making death threats against Democrats and vandalizing their property.
Or wait, maybe establishment Republicans do some of that, but not Trumpsters and Tea partiers. Or if they do, it has not been in the last month. But if there have been some in the last month I bet they are honest threats and not lying liberal wussy "jokes."  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2017, 04:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: If only you got to call the shots around here.

Would had it been acceptable to you if he had said Obama instead of Trump?

And Depp was joking too.

Liberal privilege... the "I was only joking" safety net in case of backlash after wishing death or harm to someone they truly despise.

Oh, I don't want you to stop making a fool of yourself.

The fact that you are so upset that you don't even understand the joke about the pillow is enough to end the discussion.   Smirk
(06-25-2017, 09:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, I don't want you to stop making a fool of yourself.

The fact that you are so upset that you don't even understand the joke about the pillow is enough to end the discussion.   Smirk

Uh huh, sure Dino, just go with the conjecture here.

Btw.. why cant Ginsburg just hurry up and die peacefully in her sleep like Scalia did...we need Trump to get busy on another fabulous nomination!

Did that upset you? Just a little perhaps?....or did you find it funny?

[Image: 150213_ruth_bader_ginsburg_gty_629.jpg] 
(06-27-2017, 01:01 AM)Vlad Wrote: Uh huh, sure Dino, just go with the conjecture here.

Btw.. why cant Ginsburg just hurry up and die peacefully in her sleep like Scalia did...we need Trump to get busy on another fabulous nomination!

This is why "Conservative Comedy" isn't a thing.

There is a difference between sarcasm/satire: Making fun of people who believe Scalia was killed rather than died in his sleep.

And stupid: Why doesn't she just hurry up and die.  

(Hint: If you had said: "I hope Ginsberg gets invited to a hunting lodge sooner rather than later" that would have been funnier/closer.

Neither one "upsets" me.  But I know which one was a joke and which one was an awful attempt to create a false equivalency.   ThumbsUp
(06-27-2017, 01:01 AM)Vlad Wrote: Uh huh, sure Dino, just go with the conjecture here.

Ann Coulter?   Is this you? ThumbsUp
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]