Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Eifert concern?

Maybe it's nothing, but there always seem to be some type of issue with Eifert.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
Honestly I would not be surprised if he never plays another snap.

I assume that he will be healthy for training camp, but he has a long history of not being ready when they say he is.
Reply/Quote
Well shit! Not a lot of positives today.

Bengal fans bleed red
I'm losing my cheer
This newsday sucks balls
Time to drink beer.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Honestly I would not be surprised if he never plays another snap.

I assume that he will be healthy for training camp, but he has a long history of not being ready when they say he is.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Eifert announce his retirement in the next year or two.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 05:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well shit! Not a lot of positives today.

Bengal fans bleed red
I'm losing my cheer
This newsday sucks balls
Time to drink beer.

Dunlap's back in town and Fisher saw some action...so that's some good news.
Reply/Quote
Marvin sounded mighty pissy about whatever's going on with Eifert AND with the whole Dunlap thing. He had that passive-agressive thing going full throttle in the comments I read. That bit him in the ass last year with Ross; it could really backfire with players of Eifert's and Dunlap's caliber.
Reply/Quote
The glass tower !!!!
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
As someone who has defended Eifert in the past, in pains me to say this, but signing him was a waste of $5.5 million.

We could've improved the team with that money. Instead, we're waiting on the inevitable news that he won't suit up this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 05:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dunlap's back in town and Fisher saw some action...so that's some good newtown

Dunlap's back in town
and Fisher saw some action...
so that's some good news
You can start chillaxin.

Finished it for ya. ThumbsUp

But I'm not putting down my beer. Once that train leaves the station, it don't stop till it reaches it's destination.

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 07:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dunlap's back in town
and Fisher saw some action...
so that's some good news
You can start chillaxin.

Finished it for ya. ThumbsUp

But I'm not putting down my beer. Once that train leaves the station, it don't stop till it reaches it's destination.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5579802]

Cheers
Reply/Quote
Did anyone really think that Eifert was going to just come back, all healed and strong like he'd never been injured? C'mon, did you really think that? I've said this before, but I'll say it again. Once you've had spinal issues, you're never "the same" again. - From a guy that had to stop playing adult football, due to a back injury.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 06:09 PM)snowy Wrote: Marvin sounded mighty pissy about whatever's going on with Eifert AND with the whole Dunlap thing. He had that passive-agressive thing going full throttle in the comments I read. That bit him in the ass last year with Ross; it could really backfire with players of Eifert's and Dunlap's caliber.

I like emotion out of Marvin for once but he seems like he's getting it (emotion) this offseason.

I just saw that and was pissed and pointed out that I like Uzomah and Kroft better anyways.  

Waste of a pick and a lot of money, but we can always hope that it's not serious and that he comes back and has a big year.
Reply/Quote
Who's this "Eifert" person you're all talking about?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I tried to tell yall

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 08:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Did anyone really think that Eifert was going to just come back, all healed and strong like he'd never been injured?  C'mon, did you really think that?  I've said this before, but I'll say it again.  Once you've had spinal issues, you're never "the same" again.  - From a guy that had to stop playing adult football, due to a back injury.

Yes. But your not "Iron Back/Leg/Ankle/Skull Eifert!" Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 09:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Who's this "Eifert" person you're all talking about?

I think he's a crack dealer. Notify your local police. Oh, and tell them we think he lives in a trailer down by the river.

Reply/Quote
He was probably sick or something and just didn't participate. Marvin probably was irritated and just didn't want to talk about people not there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Honestly I would not be surprised if he never plays another snap.

None of our players are ever ready when they say they are. It's just a shame, he could be the best TE in the game if he could stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
Remember when Lapham called out Gresh. I hope that dude now realizes how wrong he was.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Definitely disappointing. It’ll be a bigger concern if this crap keeps up during camp. Kroft is still rehabbing and he’s just okay and Uzomah is....meh.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote