Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Ravens Being Great Citizens!
Is anyone really surprised at this point?

That franchise is a dumpster fire!

Broderick Washington is charged with Destruction of Property:

Quote:According to ARL.now, Baltimore Ravens second-year defensive lineman Broderick Washington was taken into custody early in the morning on March 14, after allegedly damaging five vehicles with a metal object.

According to the Arlington crime report, Washington is being charged with five counts of misdemeanor Destruction of Property, felony Destruxtion of Property, and Tampering with a Vehicle.

“At approximately 4:20 a.m. on March 14, police were dispatched to multiple reports of a male suspect breaking into vehicles with a metal object. Upon arrival, officers located a suspect matching the description provided by the reporting parties and took him into custody without incident. The investigation determined the suspect allegedly damaged five vehicles and destroyed the entry door and window to a residential building. Broderick Washington, 24, of Baltimore, MD, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor Destruction of Property (x5), felony Destruction of Property, and Tampering with a Vehicle.”

The Ravens released a statement on Tuesday..

“We are aware of the matter involving Broderick Washington,” the Ravens said. “We have spoken with Broderick about this matter and will continue to monitor the situation.”

I love that the Ravens have "spoken to him about the incident" but haven't cut him or anything yet.

Hilarious

What excuse could possibly make that ok?!

Then again, they didn't cut Ray Rice after he knocked out his girlfriend until there was a public outcry, so I'm not real surprised.
(03-18-2021, 09:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is anyone really surprised at this point?  

That franchise is a dumpster fire!

Broderick Washington is charged with Destruction of Property:

I love that the Ravens have "spoken to him about the incident" but haven't cut him or anything yet.

Hilarious

What excuse could possibly make that ok?!

Then again, they didn't cut Ray Rice after he knocked out his girlfriend until there was a public outcry, so I'm not real surprised.

‘Destruxtion’?  This is not a slam on you; I know it was a quote.  But do these news organizations even know what an editor is these days?
(03-18-2021, 10:51 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ‘Destruxtion’?  This is not a slam on you; I know it was a quote.  But do these news organizations even know what an editor is these days?

Shit happens WTF
Cut his ass.

But with all due respect, you guys lost any ability to mention Ray Rice when you signed Pacman Jones after he beat the shit out of a woman and then paid a guy to shoot the security guard who intervened as he did it. You all then kept him after he punched another woman.

Too bad he didn't vandalize the Capitol. He would have been praised in this thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-19-2021, 08:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cut his ass.

But with all due respect, you guys lost any ability to mention Ray Rice when you signed Pacman Jones after he beat the shit out of a woman and then paid a guy to shoot the security guard who intervened as he did it. You all then kept him after he punched another woman.

Too bad he didn't vandalize the Capitol. He would have been praised in this thread.

lol.

Typical Pat response.

No one vandalized the Capitol.  Security guards let them in and then they just stood around and did nothing because they didn't know what to do once they got in the building since they weren't criminals.  

Is Jones hitting a woman worse than Ray Lewis killing two people?

Jones hitting the woman was bad but you also have to remember that we have a degenerate owner.  I'm also not sure anyone worshipped Jones the same way that your fans did Rice and Lewis.
(03-19-2021, 08:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cut his ass.

You forgot Joe Mixon.

(03-19-2021, 09:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Typical Pat response.

No one vandalized the Capitol.  Security guards let them in and then they just stood around and did nothing because they didn't know what to do once they got in the building since they weren't criminals. 

Jones hitting the woman was bad but you also have to remember that we have a degenerate owner.  I'm also not sure anyone worshipped Jones the same way that your fans did Rice and Lewis.

Are you ***** serious? If you really believe that, you better go get your brain checked because it's become much worse than you originally though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(03-19-2021, 10:23 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You forgot Joe Mixon.

truuuuuuuuuue.

(03-19-2021, 09:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Typical Pat response.

Typical because I'm right? I know  Wink

The Capitol was absolutely vandalized, but your owner being a degenerate doesn't mean you can make the comparison without irony. There absolutely were people who vehemently defended Jones here and do worship Mixon.

(03-19-2021, 01:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you ***** serious? If you really believe that, you better go get your brain checked because it's become much worse than you originally though. 

Have you looked into anything that happened?

This site says that they were outnumbered so police just let them into the building, which might explain why they didn't do anything besides for steal a few things once inside the building:  

Quote:Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer said he wants to give police "the benefit of the doubt" and hopes they were attempting to de-escalate Wednesday's event when they appeared to let pro-Trump rioters inside the legislative building.

"Sometimes when you don't have enough personnel, you can't stand and fight a large crowd like that," he said on NBC's "Today" show Thursday, noting that there were not enough law enforcement personnel on scene.

It's actually all making sense now:  Trump made his comments and then the people went down to the Capitol building to protest and then the officers just let them inside, which they had no initial intentions of going inside and that's why they didn't do anything once inside besides for a few people stealing things.
(03-19-2021, 01:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Typical because I'm right? I know  Wink

The Capitol was absolutely vandalized, but your owner being a degenerate doesn't mean you can make the comparison without irony. There absolutely were people who vehemently defended Jones here and do worship Mixon.

Ha!

Defended Mixon because he made a mistake when he was young which he was obviously remorseful for and paid the price.  Not sure who worships Mixon but you can absolutely support someone while acknowledging that they made a mistake and not supporting that mistake.

If I recall, there was a certain Ravens fan who defended Ray Lewis murdering two people but then had no explanation of how none of the other people with him were found guilty even when he rolled over on them, and then I also remember that same person defending the team keeping Ray Rice after he knocked out his girlfriend.  

Talk about irony!
(03-19-2021, 01:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

Defended Mixon because he made a mistake when he was young which he was obviously remorseful for and paid the price.  Not sure who worships Mixon but you can absolutely support someone while acknowledging that they made a mistake and not supporting that mistake.

If I recall, there was a certain Ravens fan who defended Ray Lewis murdering two people but then had no explanation of how none of the other people with him were found guilty even when he rolled over on them, and then I also remember that same person defending the team keeping Ray Rice after he knocked out his girlfriend.  

Talk about irony!

Mixon screaming in a woman's face 2 years later and then driving at her in his car after he got a parking citation at school doesn't scream remorseful, but that's not really relevant to the fact that he's on the team and it negates the amount of shit you can talk. 

Also, every time you say this about me about Lewis or Rice, Bengals fans defend me and say that I didn't say any of these things. Which I didn't. 

The reality is Bengals fans have a long time to wait before they can criticize the Ravens for character issues, and I look forward to people doing what I do and calling for players to be cut immediately after issues like this. 

(03-19-2021, 01:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Have you looked into anything that happened?

This site says that they were outnumbered so police just let them into the building, which might explain why they didn't do anything besides for steal a few things once inside the building:  

Brad...i'm not going to continue a debate on here because this isn't the political forum but yes, i've watched scores of videos of what happened as well and read countless articles and what the people who have been arrested for were charged with. Besides stealing stuff and assaulting cops, they broke stuff and used the Capitol as their personal restroom in different areas.

Read the article. The guy explains that when you are so vastly outnumbered, you're not going to stand and fight. Some of the people that were there were calm and didn't cause too much of a ruckus. Many others were not. 

This will be my last post here on the subject, due to what i stated above but you are simply way way off base in that they didn't do much.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(03-19-2021, 03:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad...i'm not going to continue a debate on here because this isn't the political forum but yes, i've watched scores of videos of what happened as well and read countless articles and what the people who have been arrested for were charged with. Besides stealing stuff and assaulting cops, they broke stuff and used the Capitol as their personal restroom in different areas.

Read the article. The guy explains that when you are so vastly outnumbered, you're not going to stand and fight. Some of the people that were there were calm and didn't cause too much of a ruckus. Many others were not. 

This will be my last post here on the subject, due to what i stated above but you are simply way way off base in that they didn't do much.

It’s not really worth pursuing.  Brad engages in confirmation bias to an almost legendary extent.  
Closing this thread because politics does not belong here.