Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Steelers acting like POS
Music 
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/14/vince-williams-pittsburgh-steelers-made-light-joe-mixons-concussion-deleted-tweet/951658001/

The Twitter feud between the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers has at times rivaled the on-field rivalry itself, and Steelers linebacker Vince Williams fueled the fire by making light of a hit from he and teammate Bud Dupree in the Steelers' recent Monday night win in Cincinnati that resulted in a concussion for Bengals running back Joe Mixon.

Mixon remains in concussion protocol, and Williams Tweeted, "Better put some ice on that" while quote-Tweeting video of the hit before deleting the Tweet.

Williams added (which he has not deleted):

Juice would have been able to dodge that hit too.... Just saying

Twitter used to be all jokes before the media started pulling quotes from here. I'm still here for the laughs tho
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 04:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/12/14/vince-williams-pittsburgh-steelers-made-light-joe-mixons-concussion-deleted-tweet/951658001/

The Twitter feud between the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers has at times rivaled the on-field rivalry itself, and Steelers linebacker Vince Williams fueled the fire by making light of a hit from he and teammate Bud Dupree in the Steelers' recent Monday night win in Cincinnati that resulted in a concussion for Bengals running back Joe Mixon.

Mixon remains in concussion protocol, and Williams Tweeted, "Better put some ice on that" while quote-Tweeting video of the hit before deleting the Tweet.

Williams added (which he has not deleted):

Juice would have been able to dodge that hit too.... Just saying

Twitter used to be all jokes before the media started pulling quotes from here. I'm still here for the laughs tho

Some people may disagree with me over this, but with all these comments that certain Steelers make and how they act on and off the field, I don't feel sad when something bad happens to them. Not that I hope something bad happens, but if they do get hurt, my take is, "Oh well."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Some people may disagree with me over this, but with all these comments that certain Steelers make and how they act on and off the field, I don't feel sad when something bad happens to them. Not that I hope something bad happens, but if they do get hurt, my take is, "Oh well."

Right there with you. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Some people may disagree with me over this, but with all these comments that certain Steelers make and how they act on and off the field, I don't feel sad when something bad happens to them. Not that I hope something bad happens, but if they do get hurt, my take is, "Oh well."

Depends on the player. 

I think Ryan Shazier is a legitimately good, intelligent guy. Hes never said a word about any of the Bengals. He did have that hit on Gio, but I really dont think that was intentional. That being said, I felt for him when he was basically laying on the field paralyzed. 

Vince Williams, whoever the hell that even is, he can burn. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Depends on the player. 

I think Ryan Shazier is a legitimately good, intelligent guy. Hes never said a word about any of the Bengals. He did have that hit on Gio, but I really dont think that was intentional. That being said, I felt for him when he was basically laying on the field paralyzed. 

Disagree about Shazier. He's had more than one controversial hit on others in the past, and he was dancing with Antwon Blake at midfield in the playoff game against the Bengals when he concussed Gio Bernard.
https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/01/11/antwon-blake-ryan-shazier-dance-after-shazier-nearly-killed-gio-bernard-i-cant-stop-laughing/

Now regarding the severity of Shazier's injury he just had, I didn't realize how serious it was when I saw it live. I saw him moving around and thought he wasn't get up to be precautionary. I thought maybe he would have been out at most through the rest of the season but long-term would be able to recover. I do hope he can walk again, but I don't like the way he plays the game because it's unsafe to him and others.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Scumbags will always do what they do best - be scumbags.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:09 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Disagree about Shazier. He's had more than one controversial hit on others in the past, and he was dancing with Antwon Blake at midfield in the playoff game against the Bengals when he concussed Gio Bernard.
https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/01/11/antwon-blake-ryan-shazier-dance-after-shazier-nearly-killed-gio-bernard-i-cant-stop-laughing/

Now regarding the severity of Shazier's injury he just had, I didn't realize how serious it was when I saw it live. I saw him moving around and thought he wasn't get up to be precautionary. I thought maybe he would have been out at most through the rest of the season but long-term would be able to recover. I do hope he can walk again, but I don't like the way he plays the game because it's unsafe to him and others.

**** em all. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Scumbags will always do what they do best - be scumbags.

Scumbags gonna scum. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eh. They can do whatever they want until the Bengals stop them. Both teams seem content with their roles in this.

Merv and Mike are content being Pittsburgh’s *****, obviously.
Reply/Quote
I said it before, bu the mods deleted it, because what I said wasn't 'politically correct', so I will fly just a notch under the radar and say, I hope Billy B takes the Chief 'Thug' In Charge (Tomlin) to the woodshed again this week and again in the playoffs if they meet.

The worse thing in the world for the Steelers was for the Pats to lose against Miami this past week, because they have only lost 2 games in a row in 5 times in the last 14 years.
Reply/Quote
And the media could care less that they are making light of a guy with a concussion. If Burfict said something like that or any Bengal player said that after knocking Bell out, it would be the lead story on every sports show around. F the steelers and their fans and F the sports media that wants to swing from their cheating corrupt sacks.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Depends on the player. 

Shazier tackled with the crown of his helm all the time... hitting players in the head.    He may be a quiet guy but still the playing dirty.  and then dancing when he knocked out gio...

It looked like vince went for Mixons head
Reply/Quote
Vince Williams is still keeping it classy, I see. Remember when his tweet threatening Burfict ("I'll paint that boi on sight") was a big factor in the 2015 meltdown? What a d***.
Reply/Quote
Too bad Vince didn't get some snot bubbles last Monday. This guy's the next Jerry Porter....such a douchebag.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Hopefully, our new HC will make it clear that this bullshit is no longer going to be tolerated in Cincy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I already posted this
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I wish it was Williams lying in the freaking hospital instead of Shazier.

There. I said it. **** him and **** anyone that has a problem with what I said.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 07:42 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Too bad Vince didn't get some snot bubbles last Monday. This guy's the next Jerry Porter....such a douchebag.

Jerry was decent at football. Equally stellar at being humans though.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 06:35 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I said it before, bu the mods deleted it, because what I said wasn't 'politically correct', so I will fly just a notch under the radar and say, I hope Billy B takes the Chief 'Thug' In Charge (Tomlin) to the woodshed again this week and again in the playoffs if they meet.

The worse thing in the world for the Steelers was for the Pats to lose against Miami this past week, because they have only lost 2 games in a row in 5 times in the last 14 years.

Your post wasn't deleted because it wasn't "politically correct"...It was deleted because you used a vulgar racial slur, which really has no place here and is against the code of conduct.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 04:57 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote:  More Steelers acting like POS

And water is wet....
Reply/Quote