Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Steelers acting like POS
Its nothing new and nothing media will cover unlike if it was Burfict.

Burfict Tweeted- "I sneezed on Big Ben after the game, heh..."

ESPN- "BREAKING NEWS! VONTAZE BURFICT WHO HAS A TROUBLING HISTORY OF BEING THE MOST NOTORIOUS PLAYER FOR HIS DIRTY HITTING, DECIDED TO TAKE TO TWITTER THAT HE SNEEZED ON BEN ROETHLISBERGER POST GAME WHEN HE WENT TO GO SHAKE HIS HAND. MULTIPLE SOURCES SAY THAT BEN SHOULD BE READY TO GO AGAINST THE RAVENS SUNDAY NIGHT AND BURFICT IS ONCE AGAIN FACING AT LEAST A ONE GAME SUSPENSION. SUZY, BACK TO YOU...".
Reply/Quote
We are not going to shut the steelers, their fans or the press up until we start winning. Plain and simple. Their going to talk crap about us because although we get angry about it (well, everyone but Mike and Merv) we don't do anything about it.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 12:32 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Jerry was decent at football. Equally stellar at being humans though.

'tis true my good sir.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 02:15 AM)BMK Wrote: Your post wasn't deleted because it wasn't "politically correct"...It was deleted because you used a vulgar racial slur, which really has no place here and is against the code of conduct.

BTW, it's ONLY considered vulgar if a non-black uses it. Even crazy Chris Rock is tired of hearing black folks use the 'N' Word and talks about how black folk dislike them even more than white folk do! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=32s

It's only a matter of time, when those butt hurt black players kneeling will decide that 'thug' and 'black' need to be on the 'politically correct' vulgar racial slur as well! (Make sure you add that to the code of conduct).
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 08:42 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are not going to shut the steelers, their fans or the press up until we start winning. Plain and simple. Their going to talk crap about us because although we get angry about it (well, everyone but Mike and Merv) we don't do anything about it.

I agree with this , but it is almost impossible for us to shut them down. We were never losing in the game until 0's were on the clock. The tells you the game was close and there was no room for error for either team so something else could have swayed the game  one  way or the other.

When you have  the best record in football and the refs are calling 11 for 173 you are going to win the game, period. Those penalty yards dont even factor in the yards that A.J. Green lost on that BS holding call by Gio. That puts it well over 200 yards. 
Do you think if we had that kind of help, we could win a few of these close ones?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Depends on the player. 

I think Ryan Shazier is a legitimately good, intelligent guy. Hes never said a word about any of the Bengals. He did have that hit on Gio, but I really dont think that was intentional. That being said, I felt for him when he was basically laying on the field paralyzed. 

Vince Williams, whoever the hell that even is, he can burn. 

It’s not his fault that true Steelers reach head first tackling. That being said the blame should rest on Tomlin for his injury.

Only an ahole Tackles the way they do.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 05:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Some people may disagree with me over this, but with all these comments that certain Steelers make and how they act on and off the field, I don't feel sad when something bad happens to them. Not that I hope something bad happens, but if they do get hurt, my take is, "Oh well."

I dont disagree, do you think if one of the Bengals players got hurt like Ryan Shazier did would be classy about it? No they would be celebrating. They are classless pure and simple. I dont wish them to be hurt but when they do I think as Antonio Brown said in the locker room about Burficts injury......Ahhhhh Karma!

**** the Steelers
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 01:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: BTW, it's ONLY considered vulgar if a non-black uses it.  Even crazy Chris Rock is tired of hearing black folks use the 'N' Word and talks about how black folk dislike them even more than white folk do!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=32s

Sorry, I didn't realize you were a black man.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 01:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Even crazy Chris Rock is tired of hearing black folks use the 'N' Word and talks about how black folk dislike them even more than white folk do!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4&t=32s

Chris Rock is the man, that is a really funny clip, thanks for sharing that.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 08:42 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are not going to shut the steelers, their fans or the press up until we start winning. Plain and simple. Their going to talk crap about us because although we get angry about it (well, everyone but Mike and Merv) we don't do anything about it.

Exactly. Winning cures all. If we start winning consistently when it counts, we'll gain a lot more respect. Until then, we're the media and the steelers punching bag. Fair or not, that's just how it is. 

If we're a "winning franchise", and Burfict makes a hard hit, it will become "tough football". Conversely, if the steelers start losing consistently, they'll finally be vilified for all the cheap shit they do. It was nice to see ESPN finally show all the rule changes made because of cheap hits the steelers had against us over the years. But of course, nobody is talking about it. They're talking about juju getting karma for Antonio Brown. Such a f***ing crock  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 11:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I wish it was Williams lying in the freaking hospital instead of Shazier.

There. I said it. **** him and **** anyone that has a problem with what I said.

Grow up.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 04:06 PM)BMK Wrote: Sorry, I didn't realize you were a black man.

Apology accepted!
Reply/Quote
They're just too ridiculous to even bother with any more. One crazy ass obsession they have. They don't come off as thugs. They come off as juvenile idiots.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 04:55 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Exactly. Winning cures all. If we start winning consistently when it counts, we'll gain a lot more respect. Until then, we're the media and the steelers punching bag. Fair or not, that's just how it is. 

If we're a "winning franchise", and Burfict makes a hard hit, it will become "tough football". Conversely, if the steelers start losing consistently, they'll finally be vilified for all the cheap shit they do. It was nice to see ESPN finally show all the rule changes made because of cheap hits the steelers had against us over the years. But of course, nobody is talking about it. They're talking about juju getting karma for Antonio Brown. Such a f***ing crock  Whatever

Yeah when they talked about the rule changes they forgot to mention it was all one-sided. They made it sound like it was an eye for an eye type of deal.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 04:17 PM)GodFather Wrote: Chris Rock is the man, that is a really funny clip, thanks for sharing that.

GF the irony of that clip is the truth of it all.  Only blacks can get away with publicly telling truths like this.  It's a culture mentality and these folks do exist and we don't like them anymore than anyone else does. 

But if you're white, you would get vilified and persecuted for telling the truths like this.  Double standard?  You betcha!! 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 02:14 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: GF the irony of that clip is the truth of it all.  Only blacks can get away with publicly telling truths like this.  It's a culture mentality and these folks do exist and we don't like them anymore than anyone else does. 

But if you're white, you would get vilified and persecuted for telling the truths like this.  Double standard?  You betcha!! 

Thats the brilliance of Chris Rock. He can make social statements that are very relevant to today's society while making it funny at the same time.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2017, 07:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: Thats the brilliance of Chris Rock. He can make social statements that are very relevant to today's society while making it funny at the same time.

So much of comedy is laughing at the truth of ourselves.
Reply/Quote