Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More drah-mah? M Bryant aka Slim Puffy chimes in...
(10-23-2017, 03:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And you can also tell me that you agree, in total, it wasted about 5 minutes of my valuable time. 

Nope.  I’m too busy wasting more of it to do that ...  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 05:40 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nope.  I’m too busy wasting more of it to do that ...  Cool

Nah. I was in the middle of a living room remodel with his post. This has all just been throw-away time.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 12:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. I was in the middle of a living room remodel with his post. This has all just been throw-away time.

You read a ballsofsteel post in the middle of a living room remodel?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 07:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You read a ballsofsteel post in the middle of a living room remodel?

Yup. I was up and at it at 7am. Decided to take a break and have some breakfast while perusing the Bengals MB.

Don't get it wrong. The living room remodel has a crew of 1. It's not like i was wasting anyone else's time while i was perusing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Im surprised that no one has jumped all over this yet. C'mon Bengal fans, you're losing your edge. The loss wasn't that bad, was it?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21128339/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-meetings-due-illness
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im surprised that no one has jumped all over this yet. C'mon Bengal fans, you're losing your edge. The loss wasn't that bad, was it?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21128339/martavis-bryant-pittsburgh-steelers-misses-meetings-due-illness

Who's that guy? Is he on Pitt's roster?

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 09:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who's that guy? Is he on Pitt's roster?

Congrats, you were right. Your another Negrodamus. ThumbsUp

[img][Image: 7m5jd0j1z0rni596g.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. I was up and at it at 7am. Decided to take a break and have some breakfast while perusing the Bengals MB.

Don't get it wrong. The living room remodel has a crew of 1. It's not like i was wasting anyone else's time while i was perusing. 

You complained about your time being wasted even though it wasn’t that big of a deal?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 05:31 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Congrats, you were right. Your another Negrodamus. ThumbsUp

[img][Image: 7m5jd0j1z0rni596g.jpg][/img]

You added too many img tags to your pic. 

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 06:48 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You complained about your time being wasted even though it wasn’t that big of a deal?

You're not married, are you?

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 09:49 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're not married, are you?

That wasn’t an editorial. I was referring to what you seems to imply by using the fact that you were alone to downplay the bother.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 10:17 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That wasn’t an editorial.  I was referring to what you seems to imply by using the fact that you were alone to downplay the bother.

Your time would have been better spent using the fact that his premise was so incorrect, which obviously caused the waste of time. It has much less to do with what i was doing at the time.

Just to refresh your memory, and in case you are somehow confused, he said "Your team is not doing well so blame the officials and the NFL for favoring certain teams. Don't blame poor coaching or player performance. "

Anyone who spends a minute on these boards knows that there's plenty of whining about officials, etc. But there's much more blaming the FO, coaching and players. 

His post, based on that "fact", was a complete waste. 

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 10:27 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your time would have been better spent using the fact that his premise was so incorrect, which obviously caused the waste of time. It has much less to do with what i was doing at the time.

Just to refresh your memory, and in case you are somehow confused, he said "Your team is not doing well so blame the officials and the NFL for favoring certain teams. Don't blame poor coaching or player performance. "

Anyone who spends a minute on these boards knows that there's plenty of whining about officials, etc. But there's much more blaming the FO, coaching and players. 

His post, based on that "fact", was a complete waste. 

All I wanted to do was to get you to waste more time.  Mission accomplished.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 04:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: All I wanted to do was to get you to waste more time.  Mission accomplished.   ThumbsUp

Nope. All my replies to you were simply in the course of a normal visit to the Bengals MB. No actual time was wasted in the making of this topic. 

It is kind of funny though, that you think i'm like Coltsfan and you can draw me into a lengthy, going-nowhere multiple post discussion without knowledge of what you're trying to do.

Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 06:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope. All my replies to you were simply in the course of a normal visit to the Bengals MB. No actual time was wasted in the making of this topic. 

It is kind of funny though, that you think i'm like Coltsfan and you can draw me into a lengthy, going-nowhere multiple post discussion without knowledge of what you're trying to do.

Big Grin

Who says I didn’t know that you knew?  The question is, did you know that I knew that you knew what I knew?
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 06:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Who says I didn’t know that you knew?  The question is, did you know that I knew that you knew what I knew?

[Image: 106jp3.jpg]

Reply/Quote