Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More drah-mah? M Bryant aka Slim Puffy chimes in...
https://twitter.com/i/moments/919745619983339520

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I LOVE IT!

The rapist wants to retire, Bell is going to leave after this season, Mike Mitchell will be suspended and probably out of the league soon, and now Bryant wants out!

The Steelers are an absolute mess!

We're going to go into Pittsburgh next week and hand them their asses!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 01:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE IT!

The rapist wants to retire, Bell is going to leave after this season, Mike Mitchell will be suspended and probably out of the league soon, and now Bryant wants out!

Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 01:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: We're going to go into Pittsburgh next week and hand them their asses!

The Browns and the Bills are the only reason the Bengals aren't winless right now.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 07:19 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Browns and the Bills are the only reason the Bengals aren't winless right now.

You continue to impress with your counting skills! You’ve really come a long way, squirt! *gives noogie*

Reply/Quote
Lol, if this is true, the guy has got balls. He's one whiff of second hand smoke away from being a fast food worker and he's demanding a trade? Be greatful that some has continued to give you a chance and stuck by you, and take what you're given and stfu.
Reply/Quote
What? In the times I've seen the Steelers play this year I've seen him make several catches, and pretty big ones too, not just bubble screens or something. OK you had 2 catches one game. That's because the other guy had 50 and he's better than you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, if this is true, the guy has got balls. He's one whiff of second hand smoke away from being a fast food worker and he's demanding a trade? Be greatful that some has continued to give you a chance and stuck by you, and take what you're given and stfu.

Now Bryant is denying it.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 12:42 AM)Dill Wrote: Now Bryant is denying it.

Which is funny after what his girlfriend posted and deleted.. 
Reply/Quote
Another heartbreak for the Cleveland South fans.

http://triblive.com/sports/columnists/kevingorman/12844213-74/kevin-gorman-steelers-laughing-at-latest-drama

The jokes on you. Hoping your rival has injuries and trouble in the locker room so your team has a chance to win is pathetic. I hope you don't have these juvenile outburst in your private lives.

This is why Carson fled, petty, immature fans. Your team is not doing well so blame the officials and the NFL for favoring certain teams. Don't blame poor coaching or player performance.

Sorry about your luck.
Bless you all!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: This is why Carson fled, petty, immature fans. Your team is not doing well so blame the officials and the NFL for favoring certain teams. Don't blame poor coaching or player performance.

There has been plenty of blame on the coaches, front office and players, for years on this board and the previous one. Your two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. 

With so many megabytes of information at your disposal and a seeming ability to string at least semi-coherent sentences together, you should be embarrassed by that post. 

You just wasted a good five minutes of my time with this crap. I'll be expecting a check in the mail. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There has been plenty of blame on the coaches, front office and players, for years on this board and the previous one. Your two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. 

With so many megabytes of information at your disposal and a seeming ability to string at least semi-coherent sentences together, you should be embarrassed by that post. 

You just wasted a good five minutes of my time with this crap. I'll be expecting a check in the mail. 

It took you five minutes to read four sentences?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It took you five minutes to read four sentences?
Had the same thought. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It took you five minutes to read four sentences?

(10-22-2017, 12:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Had the same thought. 

So...you understand time doesn't stand still during a reply, right?  Shocked

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:07 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There has been plenty of blame on the coaches, front office and players, for years on this board and the previous one. Your two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. 

Do you take Pay Pal?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 12:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...you understand time doesn't stand still during a reply, right?  Shocked

It took you five minutes to read four sentences and write five more?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It took you five minutes to read four sentences and write four more?

So...you understand time doesn't stand still while you're reading links that people add in their posts, right?  Shocked

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 01:57 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE IT!

So .. how'd that work out for ya?  
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 09:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...you understand time doesn't stand still while you're reading links that people add in their posts, right?  Shocked

Meh, the gist of the story was in the link itself. I didn't click on it,yet I can tell you what it was about ...
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 06:29 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Meh, the gist of the story was in the link itself.  I didn't click on it,yet I can tell you what it was about ...

And you can also tell me that you agree, in total, it wasted about 5 minutes of my valuable time. 

Reply/Quote