Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof of how good Paul Alexander is
(08-05-2015, 07:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll take Munchak ANY day, and twice on Sunday......naw, three times on Sunday over Katie Blackburn's Godfather. Smirk

So basically your arguments boil down to: he's too close to Mike Brown so he must suck? 
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 07:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......I do see the hypocrisy there, and used it as a tool against the ridiculous notion presented that Collins and Livings were great cause they got paid.....so, what's good for the goose......

When did I say they were good? I said he made players who obviously other teams felt were worthy of big money. Showing he has developed players to play well enough to get big paydays over their talent level.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 07:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'll take Munchak ANY day, and twice on Sunday......naw, three times on Sunday over Katie Blackburn's Godfather. Smirk

Munchak lol

Obviously your hatred for the brown family over shadows any rational discussion on alexander.

Your boy Munchak is a solid Ol coach.

Top tier OL coaches in the league are (in no particular order) Boudreau, Alexander, Kromer, Calahan, cable, Castillo.

Stoutand in philly will be one to watch. Very bright. Mostly a college guy. Pat Ruel the Asst OL in Seattle is also a good one.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 09:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Munchak lol

Obviously your hatred for the brown family over shadows any rational discussion on alexander.    

Top tier OL coaches in the league are (in no particular order) Boudreau, Alexander, Kromer, Calahan, cable, Castillo.  

Stoutand in philly will be one to watch.   Very bright.  Mostly a college guy.    Pat Ruel the Asst OL in Seattle is also a good one.

Munchak is better than you're giving him credit for.  Just because he didn't pan out well as a head coach, doesn't mean that he's not top notch at coaching the position that earned him the honor of becoming an NFL HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
PA isn't exactly ground shower curtain scum, but I don't think it's much of a stretch to say we need some new blood in there.

I can't think of the piano man without seeing D. Roland and start SMH ????
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 07:34 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So basically your arguments boil down to: he's too close to Mike Brown so he must suck? 

Nope.......I think I, and others, have made a pretty good case over the years, but that factor certainly doesn't help matters.......and is more likely why he is still here versus his "coaching prowess".

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 09:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Munchak lol

Stoutand in philly will be one to watch.   Very bright.  Mostly a college guy.    Pat Ruel the Asst OL in Seattle is also a good one.

Obviously your disagreement about Ludwig van Paulie with me is overshadowing your rationality if you think Mike isn't a good coach.

I posted plenty evidence to substantiate my view, and LOTS more on the old board. So far, I've seen you post opinion and hearsay. As I said, agree to disagree and move on......

Reply/Quote
(08-05-2015, 09:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Munchak is better than you're giving him credit for.  Just because he didn't pan out well as a head coach, doesn't mean that he's not top notch at coaching the position that earned him the honor of becoming an NFL HC.

Not to mention coaching the position he played that got him the honor of a HOF induction.

Reply/Quote