Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More reasons to love Joe Burrow.
https://www-saturdaydownsouth-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/lsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Flsu-football%2Flsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness%2F

We all talk about what he did on the field. His speech when he won the Heisman caused people to donate thousands to an Ohio food bank. Its incredible what he has done in a short amount of time.

Here is an article showing his selflessness. I dont know how successful he will be in the NFL, but he is the right mix of cockiness, competitiveness and humble. I'm really excited to see what he can do when the bengals draft him
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 08:49 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: https://www-saturdaydownsouth-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/lsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Flsu-football%2Flsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness%2F

We all talk about what he did on the field. His speech when he won the Heisman caused people to donate thousands to an Ohio food bank. Its incredible what he has done in a short amount of time.

Here is an article showing his selflessness. I dont know how successful he will be in the NFL, but he is the right mix of cockiness, competitiveness and humble. I'm really excited to see what he can do when the bengals draft him

Good story, the guy is a leader.
Reply/Quote
This guy just gets better and better man. Awesome, thank you for sharing this. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Thanks for sharing! If somehow....some way this kid ends up on the Steelers, I would wanna die. It would be hard to root against him.
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 09:24 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Thanks for sharing! If somehow....some way this kid ends up on the Steelers, I would wanna die. It would be hard to root against him.

That ain't happening Jmccracky, Burrow will be a Bengal destroying the steelers for years to come.

Good to hear from you again brother BTW. Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 09:24 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Thanks for sharing! If somehow....some way this kid ends up on the Steelers, I would wanna die. It would be hard to root against him.

Steelers would need to give the Bengals their next 10 1st round draft picks before I'd consider giving them Burrow... that's still a stretch if I'm being honest.

Cincinnati is already married to this dude. If Mike Brown picks anyone else he will lose the city and would need to relocate.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 09:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That ain't happening Jmccracky, Burrow will be a Bengal destroying the steelers for years to come.

Good to hear from you again brother BTW. Cool

I hope you are right! Burrow is my favorite player in the draft since Billings. 

I was still reading the boards every day. But for some reason, I was locked out for months. It's weird because this is the second time it has happened. I think it's because I changed my handle name back to jmccracky. So when I have to change my password, it wont let me. Bengalholic helped me out though, and hopefully this is the last time that happens. Lol

I've been a member since October of 2005, when it first started. I'm never gonna leave. I'm glad some old school folks like you and Fred are still posting. This is still the best sports message board. All the others are gross Haha. I'm not going anywhere, and will try to be a bigger part of the community. Rock on bro!
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 10:28 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Steelers would need to give the Bengals their next 10 1st round draft picks before I'd consider giving them Burrow... that's still a stretch if I'm being honest.

Cincinnati is already married to this dude. If Mike Brown picks anyone else he will lose the city and would need to relocate.

True! I've never been one to say I'd jump ship, but if he decides to "Mike Brown" this pick, I'm gonna lose my sheet! Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 10:30 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I hope you are right! Burrow is my favorite player in the draft since Billings. 

I was still reading the boards every day. But for some reason, I was locked out for months. It's weird because this is the second time it has happened. I think it's because I changed my handle name back to jmccracky. So when I have to change my password, it wont let me. Bengalholic helped me out though, and hopefully this is the last time that happens. Lol

I've been a member since October of 2005, when it first started. I'm never gonna leave. I'm glad some old school folks like you and Fred are still posting. This is still the best sports message board. All the others are gross Haha. I'm not going anywhere, and will try to be a bigger part of the community. Rock on bro!

Burrow will make it much easier as well. He’s definitely going to be in stripes.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The draft may be getting delayed. Can they just go ahead and sign him now?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 10:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Burrow will make it much easier as well. He’s definitely going to be in stripes.

I keep saying this whole coronavirus is gonna f stuff up for us Bengals fans. It's just our luck.  Lol
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 08:49 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: https://www-saturdaydownsouth-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/lsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness/amp/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saturdaydownsouth.com%2Flsu-football%2Flsu-staffer-shares-incredible-story-about-joe-burrows-selflessness%2F

Will follow in Andy's foot steps in that department 
Reply/Quote

The very thought of this made me throw up in my mouth...the steelers won't have him, but they will be gearing up for low shots to take out ligaments.  
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 12:52 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The very thought of this made me throw up in my mouth...the steelers won't have him, but they will be gearing up for low shots to take out ligaments.  

Cameron Hayward is going to follow in the footsteps of the great Kimo. If that happens again we all will know that the NFL doesnt like small market teams.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2020, 10:30 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I hope you are right! Burrow is my favorite player in the draft since Billings. 

Awesome, you are one of the greats. Missed you man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 12:52 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The very thought of this made me throw up in my mouth...the steelers won't have him, but they will be gearing up for low shots to take out ligaments.  

(03-15-2020, 01:43 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Cameron Hayward is going to follow in the footsteps of the great Kimo. If that happens again we all will know that the NFL doesnt like small market teams.

As much as that made me throw up in my mouth a little bit the first time you made it happen again... Sick
Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals take Burrow,but this nfl draft is definitely going to be affected by this virus outbreak ?
Reply/Quote
I don't see why the draft should be affected by Covid19. The NFL may have to forgo their yearly TV extravaganza.

The picks can be made by phone or computer and announced by TV talking heads. In fact, that's the way it used to be done...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
The most that will happen is they may not have the massive crowds. They will still have the televised draft, even if it's done over the phone. But I suspect this will be long in the rearview mirror by the time the draft rolls around.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2020, 01:43 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Cameron Hayward is going to follow in the footsteps of the great Kimo. If that happens again we all will know that the NFL doesnt like small market teams.

As much as (we all) dislike the Stoolers, Hayward is an absolute stand-up individual and has been since he came into the league (unless anyone has any dirt on him).

Dupree, Hargrave (if he comes back) or McCullers would be the guys to do the deed, I'd think,
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote