Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More return from injuries
Just read from an NFL alert that Dennard, Vigil, and Kirkpatrick will play Sunday in addition to AJ.
There you go, Marvin. Show us what you can do now! Please!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
DEAD CAT BOUNCE coming Sunday!!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 05:55 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Just read from an NFL alert that Dennard, Vigil, and Kirkpatrick will play Sunday in addition to AJ.

Been needing these guys back badly. I was impressed with Vigil earlier this year before he got hurt surprisingly.

Need all the help we can get at the Linebacker position. Its been terrible.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 06:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been needing these guys back badly. I was impressed with Vigil earlier this year before he got hurt surprisingly.

I'm with you on Vigil. I don't he's as good as what he will ultimately become, assuming he gets good coaching and schemes within which he can use his talent. Good motor and seems pretty smart, Just needs continued development. And we need to be patient as he works his way through mistakes. One interview with him I saw references made about his higher comfort level with Marvin's defense over Austin's. Get it done, Nick.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil doesn't feel pain.  He is pain.

[Image: th?id=OIP.FDEnvzPhpZvdtkTiBrr6rwHaE8&pid...=272&h=182]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:52 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I'm with you on Vigil. I don't he's as good as what he will ultimately become, assuming he gets good coaching and schemes within which he can use his talent. Good motor and seems pretty smart, Just needs continued development. And we need to be patient as he works his way through mistakes. One interview with him I saw references made about his higher comfort level with Marvin's defense over Austin's. Get it done, Nick.

I don't pretend to know NFL defenses inside and out. Coverage, responsibilities, reads, assignments, and so on. But on the surface it sure looked like Austin's D was to complicated ! Half a dozen plays or more a game you could see the secondary walking around staring at each other with the WTF look on their faces.

Hopefully Marvin has implemented some KISS and we can start looking like we have some idea what we're doing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 06:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been needing these guys back badly. I was impressed with Vigil earlier this year before he got hurt surprisingly.

As a result of Hasletts fine coaching no doubt right Nate.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 08:48 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: As a result of Hasletts fine coaching no doubt right Nate.

Its so hard to believe that he was head coach of the Saints and Rams at one time. How can someone regress so badly? I mean what can be lower than the Bengal's LB coach? Where will he be in 10 years? Water boy in the CFL? Skid Mark remover at Southwest Missouri Tech?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 10:23 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Its so hard to believe that he was head coach of the Saints and Rams at one time. How can someone regress so badly? I mean what can be lower than the Bengal's LB coach? Where will he be in 10 years? Water boy in the CFL? Skid Mark remover at Southwest Missouri Tech?
I like him as a coach just giving Nate a hard time. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 11:04 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I like him as a coach just giving Nate a hard time. 

I hope you do because I am sure he will be the head coach in the near future.
Reply/Quote
I hope they remain healthy for the remainder of the season. I really want to see this team go to Cleveland and exact revenge for the classless shit show that Browns players put on display after beating up on the incompetent shit show that out coaches put on the field.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 05:55 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Just read from an NFL alert that Dennard, Vigil, and Kirkpatrick will play Sunday in addition to AJ.

It really doesn't matter who we get back. The injury excuse is already set in stone for many. Nevermind that 90% of our most relevant players are healthy and we're playing a pretty weak team with a bad QB.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be fun watching these guys today. Hopefully we can pull out a win. Ever since KC loss, we have been horribly bad and quite depressing to watch. We need a win badly. Even if our playoff chances are dim, I still want these guys to show up and at least try to play footballs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote