Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More roster changes 7/28. 1st player to IR
Patrick was in camp in 2021 and signed to PS. He was poached immediately by the 49ers. If I recall, many here were hoping he would make the team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Really like Jacques Patrick and was sorry to lose him last year to the Niners.

Big, mean RB. Just what I like behind our new OL.

Knew nothing about Holyfield anyways. Could be a blessing in disguise for the team.

You never know if an injury changes things. Depth was and still is my only question with this roster.

Our starters are tops in the NFL in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
Heard where former Bengal fan hopeful Ryan Jensen was carted off the field today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Heard where former Bengal fan hopeful Ryan Jensen was carted off the field today

Jensen went to the Bucs correct?
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jensen went to the Bucs correct?

Yes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Heard where former Bengal fan hopeful Ryan Jensen was carted off the field today

Yea they said his knee is so swelled they might not be able to know what happened for a couple days but it looks serious.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
They said on NFLN that the knee was so swollen that they still can't see what was injured.  Every report says that it is really bad though.  

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes. 

Thought so.

(07-28-2022, 04:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Yea they said his knee is so swelled they might not be able to know what happened for a couple days but it looks serious.

(07-28-2022, 04:33 PM)pally Wrote: They said on NFLN that the knee was so swollen that they still can't see what was injured.  Every report says that it is really bad though.  

Whoa, that should really hurt one of our contenders for our next SuperBowl opponent.

Brady might be pretty worried about this. Mellow

Calling it now, JC Tretter to the Bucs.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thought so.

Whoa, that should really hurt one of our contenders for our next SuperBowl opponent.

Brady might be pretty worried about this. Mellow

Calling it now, JC Tretter to the Bucs.

100% agree.  Tretter will probably sign with the Bucs.  This injury is actually going to improve the team around Brady as Tretter is a better center than Jensen.  Tampa signs Julio as a #4 then they turn around and potentially sign Tretter?  Tampa is going to be strong.
Reply/Quote
Glad Patrick is back. Love having a Seminole to root for. He also went to a HS about 20 minutes from my house so I've been following him for awhile. My Noles didn't throw out the best offensive lines for him to run behind and he was always splitting time with Akers and Dalvin.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 07:29 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: 100% agree.  Tretter will probably sign with the Bucs.  This injury is actually going to improve the team around Brady as Tretter is a better center than Jensen.  Tampa signs Julio as a #4 then they turn around and potentially sign Tretter?  Tampa is going to be strong.

What planet do you live on?

Trey Hopkins is a better C than the overrated Tretter.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 07:29 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: 100% agree.  Tretter will probably sign with the Bucs.  This injury is actually going to improve the team around Brady as Tretter is a better center than Jensen.  Tampa signs Julio as a #4 then they turn around and potentially sign Tretter?  Tampa is going to be strong.

Brady's going to have to face the new sheriff of the league when he plays Burrow in the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2022, 04:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really like Jacques Patrick and was sorry to lose him last year to the Niners.

Big, mean RB. Just what I like behind our new OL.

Knew nothing about Holyfield anyways. Could be a blessing in disguise for the team.

You never know if an injury changes things. Depth was and still is my only question with this roster.

Our starters are tops in the NFL in my opinion.

Holyfield was okay at Georgia he was used in a platoon style with our other guys though so he didn't get a chance to shine as a featured back. Then he decided to skip his Senior season for whatever reason and then went undrafted. So definitely doesn't seem smart. If I remember right he was the boxer Holyfields son.
Reply/Quote