Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More to McKinney "pool party" than meets the eye.
Your local and National news affiliates won't be coming back to tell you the real story of the events that went down in McKinney.  Thankfully, some folks did some digging.  Their story tells what actually went down, who all of the participants were, and their history.

Check it out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/13/jahda-and-marvin-bakari-the-activism-behind-the-mckinney-pool-party-narrative/

As soon as we connected the origin of the party (which was not just a few friends gathering for an end of school year party, but rather a business endeavor of 20-year-old  Tatyana Rhodes and her mother LaShana Burks) was actually for profit promotional partying,  we noted the sales force for Twinzzpromotions, ie. “Dime Piece Cookout”, actually included the three visible media ‘victims':

Like I said, read the story, check out the links, form your own opinions.

As far as I'm concerned, the entire news story was portrayed as something that it wasn't, by all affiliates reporting.  That is the problem these days, everyone wants to show a narrative of a victim, and how they did not bring their troubles onto themselves..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
None of that excuses the officers behavior, whose department I'm positive investigated and became aware of all or most of what took place that day. Yet ( the department ) still reprimanded him and publicly frowned at his behavior. In fact, it's all mostly irrelevant.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Once again bad behavior at the heart of an incident involving cops. Surprise.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
(06-16-2015, 09:08 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Once again bad behavior at the heart of an incident involving cops.  Surprise.

The cops are probably the ones behind Twinzzpromotions.

The double "z" in the middle...turned sideways and they look a lot like the Nazi Schutzstaffle....

And we all know the police are really just Nazis....and they are the worst kind of Nazi...Illinois Nazis
(06-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: None of that excuses the officers behavior, whose department I'm positive investigated and became aware of all or most of what took place that day. Yet ( the department ) still reprimanded him and publicly frowned at his behavior.  In fact, it's all mostly irrelevant.

No see the cop who pinned a 15 year old mouthy teenage girl and then pulled his gun can't have been wrong to do that because they promoted the party using vaguely ethnic terms.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-16-2015, 08:24 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: None of that excuses the officers behavior, whose department I'm positive investigated and became aware of all or most of what took place that day. Yet ( the department ) still reprimanded him and publicly frowned at his behavior.  In fact, it's all mostly irrelevant.

I missed the part where anyone tried to excuse the officer's behavior.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-16-2015, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where anyone tried to excuse the officer's behavior.

(06-16-2015, 07:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/13/jahda-and-marvin-bakari-the-activism-behind-the-mckinney-pool-party-narrative/

As soon as we connected the origin of the party (which was not just a few friends gathering for an end of school year party, but rather a business endeavor of 20-year-old  Tatyana Rhodes and her mother LaShana Burks) was actually for profit promotional partying,  we noted the sales force for Twinzzpromotions, ie. “Dime Piece Cookout”, actually included the three visible media ‘victims':

As far as I'm concerned, the entire news story was portrayed as something that it wasn't, by all affiliates reporting.  That is the problem these days, everyone wants to show a narrative of a victim, and how they did not bring their troubles onto themselves..

See?

They promoted the party. If they had not then the cop wouldn't have done what he did. Clearly.
(06-16-2015, 09:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: See?

They promoted the party.  If they had not then the cop wouldn't have done what he did.  Clearly.

I missed the part where anyone excused the Officer's behavior. 

(06-16-2015, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where anyone excused the Officer's behavior. 

Oh!  That's right!  There wasn't the specific phrase or series of words saying they "excused the officer's behavior" so that's NOT what they meant by pointing out the "victims" brought this all on themselves.

[Image: 200.gif]
(06-16-2015, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  That's right!  There wasn't the specific phrase or series of words saying they "excused the officer's behavior" so that's NOT what they meant by pointing out the "victims" brought this all on themselves.

[Image: 200.gif]

Perhaps you are the one who is missing the point.  The "victims" brought it all on themselves, by encouraging local law breakers to attend the party..  Didn't you read the article?  Did you not notice that there were several well known offenders in attendance?  This was a gated neighborhood, it appears to me that they deliberately tried to offend the mass of folks they live among.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-16-2015, 07:48 PM)MSunsetBengal Wrote: Your local and National news affiliates won't be coming back to tell you the real story of the events that went down in McKinney.  Thankfully, some folks did some digging.  Their story tells what actually went down, who all of the participants were, and their history.

Check it out.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/13/jahda-and-marvin-bakari-the-activism-behind-the-mckinney-pool-party-narrative/

(06-16-2015, 09:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where anyone tried to excuse the officer's behavior.

(06-16-2015, 09:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I missed the part where anyone excused the Officer's behavior. 

[Image: durr.gif]
Quote:Perhaps you are the one who is missing the point.  The "victims" brought it all on themselves, by encouraging local law breakers to attend the party..  Didn't you read the article?  Did you not notice that there were several well known offenders in attendance?  This was a gated neighborhood, it appears to me that they deliberately tried to offend the mass of folks they live among.

Oh no...I understood exactly what the article was saying.  TommyC/Larry/bfine missed it because it wasn't word-for-word what was looking for.

Happens a lot with him.  Smirk
(06-16-2015, 10:14 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: durr.gif]

You referred to the actions of one officer and stated that that Officer's actions made anything else  that happened (including what led to the disturbance and the aftermath) moot. My question was a simple one (I know my audience). Were did anything in that article excuse the actions of that Officer?

To me the article attempts to refute the motives of racism claimed by some of those involved. Nowhere did I see anyone excusing the actions of Officer Casebolt.

My entire point in posting that article was to show the difference in what the media portrayed as an "end of school party", and the reality, a for profit venture sponsored by folks clearly not in HS.  The fact that a juvenile acted unruly, and was dealt with accordingly by law enforcement should not supersede what caused those actions to occur.  In short, had not an adult threw a for profit party, and invited local criminals to attend, at a gated community pool, the minor would never have been in a position to get rough housed by the law.

In other words, most folks are barking up the wrong tree on this incident.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-16-2015, 11:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In short, had not an adult threw a for profit party, and invited local criminals to attend, at a gated community pool, the minor would never have been in a position to get rough housed by the law.

...and had that chick not been wearing such a short skirt, I wouldn't have been forced to rape her.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Got it. Because a minor attends a party promoted by an adult where alleged 'criminals' attended, ( the minor ) deserves to be brutalized. 
(06-16-2015, 11:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My entire point in posting that article was to show the difference in what the media portrayed as an "end of school party", and the reality, a for profit venture sponsored by folks clearly not in HS.  The fact that a juvenile acted unruly, and was dealt with accordingly by law enforcement should not supersede what caused those actions to occur.  In short, had not an adult threw a for profit party, and invited local criminals to attend, at a gated community pool, the minor would never have been in a position to get rough housed by the law.

No, this officer should have never acted like that, treated that girl in that way and he should have never pulled his gun.

You sound like you are placing blame somewhere other than where it should be.

It's like when Gabby Giffords was shot and all the finger pointing at the targets, Republican, Democrat, Christians but no one pointed the finger at the crazy guy with the gun.

Let's blame the Cop who did it and not why this girl was there or who invited her.

A 13 year old girl goes to a party five houses down from where she lives, walks home and is raped, who do you blame? Not the girl or the way she's dressed and not the people who threw the party. You blame the guy who raped her and throw that son of a ***** in jail but not in protective custody either.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(06-16-2015, 10:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  That's right!  There wasn't the specific phrase or series of words saying they "excused the officer's behavior" so that's NOT what they meant by pointing out the "victims" brought this all on themselves.

Stop it. You're stretching that so thin, i can see through it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-16-2015, 09:12 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The cops are probably the ones behind Twinzzpromotions.

The double "z" in the middle...turned sideways and they look a lot like the Nazi Schutzstaffle....

And we all know the police are really just Nazis....and they are the worst kind of Nazi...Illinois Nazis

Man....I HATE Illinois Nazis.....

"Better send those refunds..."

(06-16-2015, 11:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My entire point in posting that article was to show the difference in what the media portrayed as an "end of school party", and the reality, a for profit venture sponsored by folks clearly not in HS.  The fact that a juvenile acted unruly, and was dealt with accordingly by law enforcement should not supersede what caused those actions to occur.  In short, had not an adult threw a for profit party, and invited local criminals to attend, at a gated community pool, the minor would never have been in a position to get rough housed by the law.

So police are allowed to use any level of brutality they want whenever a law is broken?

is that your argument?

Really?